Thanks

Need technical support

Mabinogi Setup Issues
    Well I quit mabinogi a while back, and I decided to come back today. After my first download, i tried to start the setup but the setup won't even open. My computer suddenly gets a lot laggy, certain programs can't close and my task manager is frozen. So I thought it was a downloading issue and thus I redownloaded it. However, the same thing occurs. I've set things as run as administrator and i've put compatibility to windows 7 as well. I tried without the aforementioned adjustments to compatibility as well. So far, it just won't work. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I've redownloaded the setup 8 times, i've tried opening it 11 times, i had to force my computer to close 11 times. I think the program is responding with explorer.exe or windows. But, I don't know how to fix it. My task manager managed to not freeze once and apparently the setups already running in processes but not in applications. However i don't see it on my desktop and why I try to end it it freezes my computer!

Thanks
    save ur setup on desktop
    restart
    go into safe mode
    try running the setup again
    if the setup process can be seen from task manager but does not appear in windows just shut down the process and try again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    This actually always happens to me when I redownload Mabi.. If you haven't gotten stuff fixed yet, try just leaving it for a bit..

I usually leave my computer alone for 20 minutes (watch TV in that time) and then the set up opens.
    It's a real pain in the ass, when I used to give a fuck about learning shit on my own.. Had to install/set up/whatever at least once an hour..

Glad I gave up getting nowhere. C: