Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

DankBot Setup Help

i read through past post to see if I can resolve my issue. Whats happing is that when I try to bot it would stop a map shy of the boss. I tried to increase the time of the mission complete and the replay wait time to 80/100 but it still put me on the area before the boss and does its nuke/god. Its been an issue for me ever since last night. Sometimes I think it would be fixed cause it would go about 9-10 rounds but it would eventually do the same thing. I also tried reseting the ini file (put a fresh one out the zip file) but it seams to be putting it self on the same settings as before.
    my resolution is on full screen not custon full screen and my wifi connection is 5 bars

Any help? i wish to get past this major issue with this bot
    As once said by Wayne Brady on Dave Chappell Show. "Smoke this Sh1t, Nigg@ You Don't Have A Choice In This!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone available to help me out before i go to sleep? I Hope to bot while i sleep...
    As once said by Wayne Brady on Dave Chappell Show. "Smoke this Sh1t, Nigg@ You Don't Have A Choice In This!"

Thanks
    what maps?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Frutiful, Contract, Gremlin Lair, etc.
    Last edited by OOPS MY BAD; 04-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OOPS MY BAD View Post
    Frutiful, Contract, Gremlin Lair, etc.
    It has to be connection issues..

It works like this..

Starts boat, detects map loaded, records name, does changelevel, waits a couple seconds, starts checking if in map if not waits till detected in map (through game code), checks map name against previous name, if they don't match, repeats.

With this method + the lenient delays in the code, it should be flawless on any half decent connection as long as the servers aren't being shitty.. I have NEVER once had it not get to the end personally.
    PLAYING RIFT!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Bigman199 (04-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

It has to be connection issues..

It works like this..

Starts boat, detects map loaded, records name, does changelevel, waits a couple seconds, starts checking if in map if not waits till detected in map (through game code), checks map name against previous name, if they don't match, repeats.

With this method + the lenient delays in the code, it should be flawless on any half decent connection as long as the servers aren't being shitty.. I have NEVER once had it not get to the end personally.
    Last bot didnt have as much trouble as this one personally, but should i restart vind and have a fresh ini file?
    I was wondering why it kept stoping on the next to last area on the map, and this happens on maps higher than 3 areas

Maybe it is the servers fking me up but ill try a couple of times to see if i can get it going

Thanks anyway

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

One other question before i quit on this bot and try to farm for scrolls myself, what settings is other people playing on like screen res, and what numbers are inside your ini file? Maybe if i match it with someone elses successful ini file (meaning that the bot wont mess up) and screen res, maybe it might just work for me...

just maybe....
    Last edited by OOPS MY BAD; 04-13-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OOPS MY BAD View Post
    Last bot didnt have as much trouble as this one personally, but should i restart vind and have a fresh ini file?
    I was wondering why it kept stoping on the next to last area on the map, and this happens on maps higher than 3 areas

Maybe it is the servers fking me up but ill try a couple of times to see if i can get it going

Thanks anyway

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

One other question before i quit on this bot and try to farm for scrolls myself, what settings is other people playing on like screen res, and what numbers are inside your ini file? Maybe if i match it with someone elses successful ini file (meaning that the bot wont mess up) and screen res, maybe it might just work for me...

just maybe....
    Nothing has changed in map skipping since like .3.

Screen resolution has absolutely NOTHING to do with how it skips maps, nor does any settings in the .ini.
    PLAYING RIFT!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Bigman199 (04-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It took me a long while but I fixed my own problem, it would be great if the tread was closed