Thanks

How To Write Hacks

Hi Hackers!

Greetings to the community.

I'd like to know how to write own hacks.
    I'm a C/C++ programer already,and I suppose I know how to use posted tables with memory addresses to change memory values of the process Operation7.exe.
    But I saw something like hacking D3D,injecting...I know nothing about that :/
    Can someone experienced explain me that please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    im still fairly noobish but i think i can shed some insight
    idk what operation7.exe is so im going to suggest something easy (everything here is freeware and open source)

1.download/install Cheat Engine(or Ollydbg both have the same capabilities)
    2.download/install AssaultCube
    3.open AssaultCube find your health value using olly or CheatEngine [I Recomend CE because i find it would be better for people starting out due to ease of use](its only a 1 tier pointer so nice and easy to find)
    4.take that address find what points to it and thats your main address (thats the one manipulates your health)
    5.write down the the ADDRESS and the OFFSETS!!!
    6.start a empty win32 app create a base that makes sure that the game is running and for a user interface (This will be a trainer but its still a hack )
    7. edit your bytes and such
    8.give it a test

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

heres an old tutorial that i had book marked(and it also gets into more advanced things such as dll injection directX rapid fire hacks ect.)

Thanks
    In the game hacking community "injecting" refers to the process of attaching code into the process of a program. A good example is code responsible for keeping your health at a static value (i.e. god mode).

There are a few code injection tutorials around that teaches you some methods, although writing undetectable code injectors is a lot more complicated for beginners. Most anticheating systems have to do with online games. You could actually get into trouble using/writing hacks for online games because it ruins business.

For a beginner looking how to inject code, there are a few tutorials around that could assist you.

Usually when you see D3D hacks, it is referring to modifying the routines done with DirectX, which is a graphics API that most video games use. This makes it possible to create hacks like chams/wallhacks.

My advice to a beginner would be to start off with single player video game hacks first. Once you're familiar with hacking without worrying about working around anti-cheat detection, you can start learning how to circumvent that. However, as I said before although online game hacking is pretty widespread, it can affect business and you run the risk of getting a lawsuit filed against you. Most people think it isn't wrong because hacking is done through their own code, but that's not the issue at hand. Think of it this way, is it legal to hack a bank system to wire money into your account? When money is involved in a game and you hack to gain an advantage that links to that, things start to get sketchy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This is GREAT stuff. I started watching this stuff like 3 1/2 hours ago lol and I'm still going. Following along with most. So far i have had a ton of my questions answered from his videos. And really not to hard for the most part. Now I just have to get the langue down for the hole C++ thing lol.

By the way, anyone know of like a langue reference book or anything out there for Visual Studio C++. Like I mean some of the things in his videos for commands I haven't seen and I have a book and have not come across them yet. Anyways, TYVM for posting this, it's a great help to all of us noobie's just getting into some of this stuff.

Thanks
    A basic C book will get you pretty far along as for just understanding, but a myriad of C/C++/C# books exist, I mean I personally have found that each different book has value some are really technical some are like hand me down for dummies books, all are actually valid. Really you can't go wrong w/ making your first program.

#include <stdlib.h>
    #include <stdio.h>

void main() {
    printf("Hello World!!");
    system("color 59");
    system("pause");
    }

Honestly tho be careful whenever grabbing a source code if you are new, I could drop an array and 2 if's that will not be nice but look like something you saw in class.

Ya know thinking about it cheat engine is no more than looking at a dump of the game, which is what we did in socom 1-2-3 etc. I mean I vaguely also remember some assbackwards way to monitor a dump being made and then it was just a matter of how many different ways could we all accomplish the same thing, and yes I am talking about ps2 console hacking it was fun.
    Last edited by oiendoio; 06-07-2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: stoned nostalgia

Thanks
    c (gnu) and msvc++ are different, dude. apparently they are looking like the same, but both libraries are somehow different.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doomlock3 View Post
    im still fairly noobish but i think i can shed some insight
    idk what operation7.exe is so im going to suggest something easy (everything here is freeware and open source)

1.download/install Cheat Engine(or Ollydbg both have the same capabilities)
    2.download/install AssaultCube
    3.open AssaultCube find your health value using olly or CheatEngine [I Recomend CE because i find it would be better for people starting out due to ease of use](its only a 1 tier pointer so nice and easy to find)
    4.take that address find what points to it and thats your main address (thats the one manipulates your health)
    5.write down the the ADDRESS and the OFFSETS!!!
    6.start a empty win32 app create a base that makes sure that the game is running and for a user interface (This will be a trainer but its still a hack )
    7. edit your bytes and such
    8.give it a test

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

heres an old tutorial that i had book marked(and it also gets into more advanced things such as dll injection directX rapid fire hacks ect.)
    Lol, assaultcube -.- played that since beta, one of my most valuable hacks for that would be my boner kill hack
    it changes your knife into a dick, and every slash is a kill. and every kill with the "Boner Knife" gets you 5 kills.
    but, it is a fairly good game to start on. and just a warning, if you are caught hacking, you will get banned for around 3 months from assaultcube entirely.

Thanks
    The stuff you've come across are mostly Windows related stuff. I'm not a big Windows specific programmer but what I usually do is do a google search on the particular function, which usually leads me to msdn but also some threads that helps me understand the function abit more. You can tell from the videos that even he isn't much of an expert about those particular functions but you can never go wrong with great references.