Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I cant stand so called "car enthusiasts" that drive manuals.

seriously automatics are so much better than your dinosaur-aged piece of shit manual. they are just scared and dont want to learn how to drive an automatic car.

O B E Y

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How do you learn to drive an automatic car?

Being able to control when your car changes gears is great for people who race. You don't have to be a car enthusiast to go for that. On the other hand, if they are claiming they are a car enthusiast simply because they drive a manual... well they are special.

For a normal car I'd prefer an automatic. Something where speed is key, manual all the way.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (04-19-2012),[MPGH]Luke420 (04-20-2012),Paul (04-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    How do you learn to drive an automatic car?

Being able to control when your car changes gears is great for people who race. You don't have to be a car enthusiast to go for that. On the other hand, if they are claiming they are a car enthusiast simply because they drive a manual... well they are special.

For a normal car I'd prefer an automatic. Something where speed is key, manual all the way.
    Except any modern vehicle with a semi-auto transmission will absolutely shit on a similar car with a stick. Why do you think everyone is switching to sequentially geared dual clutch systems?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post
    seriously automatics are so much better than your dinosaur-aged piece of shit manual. they are just scared and dont want to learn how to drive an automatic car.
    manual all the way, you can do drifts, race and other shit

Thanks
    You complain a lot. And you're also a woman. Coincidence?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (04-20-2012),Tall kiwi (04-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Except any modern vehicle with a semi-auto transmission will absolutely shit on a similar car with a stick. Why do you think everyone is switching to sequentially geared dual clutch systems?
    Still ain't getting the full control you would with a manual. I forgot about DCT, then again I don't drive a car.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PasterOfMuppets View Post
    manual all the way, you can do drifts, race and other shit
    are you another caveman that still needs a stick and an extra pedal to drive a car? get out of the stone age and learn how to do automatic driving you won't regret it.

O B E Y

Thanks
    I dont drive since im to young but manual seems to be more "fun" then automatic since you are like more interactive when you drive.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I dont drive since im to young but manual seems to be more "fun" then automatic since you are like more interactive when you drive.
    Automatic is good when you go from place to place. Manual can be tiresome, my motorcycle is manual and it gets annoying sometimes having to deal with that shit when I want to get from place to place. When you get it down it's just normal.

Another good thing about manual is that it will be harder to steal. Most people don't know how to drive a manual.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Automatic is good when you go from place to place.
    yeah.. automatic is good when you go from PLACE TO PLACE and the only reason people drive is to go PLACE TO PLACE. not sure why anybody this day and age would want to fiddle with some stupid stick and change gears by themselves when almost all cars are capable of doing that by themselves. it just makes no sense. and then the same idiots who drive these pre-historic tin cans claim they are "driving enthusiasts". LOL. okay.

Manual can be tiresome, my motorcycle is manual and it gets annoying sometimes having to deal with that shit when I want to get from place to place. When you get it down it's just normal.

Another good thing about manual is that it will be harder to steal. Most people don't know how to drive a manual.
    not true. car-jackers are just regular criminals that have a pre-disposition towards commuting crimes, often due to low intelligence or being neglected as kids. being exposed to loud obnoxious heavy metal music can also lead to developing a criminalistic mind set. these types of people more often than not drive manual cars, either because they are too stupid to learn how to drive an automatic or they can not meet the financial demands of buying an automatic vehicle. so most car-jackers will be able to drive a manual car and struggle with trying to drive an automatic car. you should really watch the news. stay safe gaming pal.

O B E Y

Thanks
    Thanks for proving you know nothing about cars or those who enjoy them.

Stick is more towards racing, and highway driving.

Automatic is good for densely populated areas where you will need to be stopping and speeding up consistently.

Personally I like slap-shifts.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

yeah.. automatic is good when you go from PLACE TO PLACE and the only reason people drive is to go PLACE TO PLACE. not sure why anybody this day and age would want to fiddle with some stupid stick and change gears by themselves when almost all cars are capable of doing that by themselves. it just makes no sense. and then the same idiots who drive these pre-historic tin cans claim they are "driving enthusiasts". LOL. okay.

Manual can be tiresome, my motorcycle is manual and it gets annoying sometimes having to deal with that shit when I want to get from place to place. When you get it down it's just normal.

not true. car-jackers are just regular criminals that have a pre-disposition towards commuting crimes, often due to low intelligence or being neglected as kids. being exposed to loud obnoxious heavy metal music can also lead to developing a criminalistic mind set. these types of people more often than not drive manual cars, either because they are too stupid to learn how to drive an automatic or they can not meet the financial demands of buying an automatic vehicle. so most car-jackers will be able to drive a manual car and struggle with trying to drive an automatic car. you should really watch the news. stay safe gaming pal.

Alright, you're just being a biased prick at this point.

Thanks
    Americans

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

Jakob (04-20-2012)

Thanks

"heavy metal music can also lead to developing a criminalistic mind set" you dont seem to know what you are talking about.
    "struggle with trying to drive an automatic car" Dont know much about cars, but i cant think of anyway someone can struggle with an automatic car :s
    Last edited by Ghost; 04-19-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
    Americans
    I'll have to admit to you on that one, every fucker in America with a car thinks they can host a TV show *cough Top Gear *cough. It makes me die a little inside every time I see one of their pitiful episodes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

but i cant think of anyway someone can struggle with an automatic car :s
    ask the morons who drive manuals they will tell you how.

O B E Y

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast