Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

LimitlessGamer Studios is Hiring

Please Email me your Application in the Following Format : uncutdeep92@live.com or uncutdeep92 Skype

Name : ( Legal Name )
    BIO : ( Tell me about your self Must be at least 4 Paragraphs, Proper Grammar and Punctuation )
    Time Zone : () Legit
    Team: ( What team you are Joining )
    Experience ()
    Age () Legit

Limitless Gamer Coding and Research Development team [6]
    > Kevin ( C# , C++ , Java, Lua)
    > Zach @That_Kid ( Java/Web-programming)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    The Modeling Team / Asset / Concept Artist/ [ 7 ]
    > @That_Kid
    > Scath
    >
    >
    >
    > /// Antimation Slot only
    > // Antimation Slot only
    > // Concept Artist Slot only
    > // Conept Artist

More information

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

Biggest Leecher in History

Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    Hiring = getting paid. You're not paying them, therefore you're grammar is incorrect which is ironic. You may pay them in the future but in reality everyone uses this to get people to join them. Make something before you start hiring people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    Hiring = getting paid. You're not paying them, therefore you're grammar is incorrect which is ironic. You may pay them in the future but in reality everyone uses this to get people to join them. Make something before you start hiring people.
    Actually it could mean both because where looking people to hire we never said we would pay and obviously we are going to tell them when the apply for it durrrrr so it could go both ways actually.....

Thanks
    hiring - definition of hiring by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    To engage the services of (a person) for a fee. No you're wrong!
    @psp_kevin17

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post
    What makes you think we Dont already have something and if we did we would not share it Because its apart of a NDA. if anyone Is interested they Can email me and we can talk from there and if they ask for some Proof of our Project they would sign an Arrangement's. Otherwise Don't Shoot Down our Thread. Your Business is your Business and our is ours. And By the Way we are Hiring. And we dont use this to get people to Join. In matter Fact all staff signs a Legal Contract. Ensuring Payment at the End. We could stay here and listen to one another Argue about one another Flaws in our Argument or you Leave it at that. ^^ Pssh Noob jk Love you ( No Homo )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    What makes you think we Dont already have something and if we did we would not share it Because its apart of a NDA. if anyone Is interested they Can email me and we can talk from there and if they ask for some Proof of our Project they would sign an Arrangement's. Otherwise Don't Shoot Down our Thread. Your Business is your Business and our is ours. And By the Way we are Hiring. And we dont use this to get people to Join. In matter Fact all staff signs a Legal Contract. Ensuring Payment at the End. We could stay here and listen to one another Argue about one another Flaws in our Argument or you Leave it at that. ^^ Pssh Noob jk Love you ( No Homo )
    Your business is my business i set you up with Kevin and Jeremy. Lol I know the level of skill both you guys have. You do not need to sign a NDA to join your group. It's not that serious yet trust me. Your gonna end up making yourself look like a fool.

So basically your gonna sign a non disclosure agreement to join a project that hasn't even been made yet. And when i said made i mean well through development. I just hooked you up with them about 3 days ago you couldn't have anything that serious in that amount of time. Stop trying to make people think you have more than you have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are nitpicking of grammar and definitions when no one really cares about the grammar or definition... Yes the term implies payment, but this does NOT mean we won't pay. This is an application therefore you do not know if we are paying or not paying these details will be worked on between the parties involved and if you do not have an actual application to submit then why are you here other than to be rude? Please move your negativity somewhere else because it will just be overlooked here.

While you are being a total jerk who loves definitions:

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects nonpublic business information.

An NDA prevents anyone in the group from releasing any information about said project or projects so no one can know what it is the team is planning in the first place, do you see DICE or Crytek announcing milestones and script details? How about how far they are in game development to anyone but their team? Do you understand that every contracted employee of major companies have to legally sign contracts and such saying if they disclose any information they can be fined, thrown in jail, and fired? Your entire rant is based on a personal level and is completely irrelevant to this thread.
    Last edited by ScathDeSolas; 04-21-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Cryofuze Developments - Music, Promotions, Web Design, Web Hosting, Game Development, 3D Design, Game Server Hosting, Teamspeak Hosting, Entertainment, Merchandise, Marketing, Community, Flash Design, and tons more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Talked to jeremy so I took down my post
    Last edited by psp_kevin17; 04-21-2012 at 09:48 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to psp_kevin17 For This Useful Post:

ScathDeSolas (04-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScathDeSolas View Post
    You are nitpicking of grammar and definitions when no one really cares about the grammar or definition... Yes the term implies payment, but this does NOT mean we won't pay. This is an application therefore you do not know if we are paying or not paying these details will be worked on between the parties involved and if you do not have an actual application to submit then why are you here other than to be rude? Please move your negativity somewhere else because it will just be overlooked here.

While you are being a total jerk who loves definitions:

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects nonpublic business information.

An NDA prevents anyone in the group from releasing any information about said project or projects so no one can know what it is the team is planning in the first place, do you see DICE or Crytek announcing milestones and script details? How about how far they are in game development to anyone but their team? Do you understand that every contracted employee of major companies have to legally sign contracts and such saying if they disclose any information they can be fined, thrown in jail, and fired? Your entire rant is based on a personal level and is completely irrelevant to this thread.
    Please do not compare you group to DICE or Crytek. Obviously you are overreacting a bit. Zack and kevin are great guys but sadly you over complicate things at least from my point of view. Ill start helping them each again once you guys are not a team anymore cause obviously i can't handle it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Get a f'ng URL "site first" not my nature to bash but geez boy, stop wasting good peoples TIME! Another 15 years old time waster!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Double post error: Delete pls.

Thanks
    Lal wtf?????