Thanks

Cheat Engine.. ITEM SHOP!

hi all! i'm from italy, so sorry for my english! i hope you can understand!

yesterday my friend gave me a little cheat in warrock international, for have all gun that there isn't in item shop now. Winchester or more of this. (look here: https://**********.com/files/6929375.rar (sorry for host file site but i don't know another of it )

i want know if is possible see some gun (like SAM Missile Launcher that i cannot see.. i tried but nothing), and overall.. the only gun that do damages is Winchester shotty, while other gun doesn't give damages.. understood? it will be cool if i can kill everyone with G36C DRUM or with MacM10 (so cool gun)...

after this, i want know if is possibile use the same cheat in korean games... i tried but i think that it isn't the same, because it not works.....

i hope that i was comprehensible....... if not, tell me what i must repeat

lol

Rick/Shpalman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpalman View Post
    hi all! i'm from italy, so sorry for my english! i hope you can understand!

yesterday my friend gave me a little cheat in warrock international, for have all gun that there isn't in item shop now. Winchester or more of this. (look here: https://**********.com/files/6929375.rar (sorry for host file site but i don't know another of it )

i want know if is possible see some gun (like SAM Missile Launcher that i cannot see.. i tried but nothing), and overall.. the only gun that do damages is Winchester shotty, while other gun doesn't give damages.. understood? it will be cool if i can kill everyone with G36C DRUM or with MacM10 (so cool gun)...

after this, i want know if is possibile use the same cheat in korean games... i tried but i think that it isn't the same, because it not works.....

i hope that i was comprehensible....... if not, tell me what i must repeat

lol

Rick/Shpalman
    Short answer....nope, you cant make the guns that DONT do damage DO damage. As you said, the only extra weapon that does is the winchester and this is only because they had to code the damage for it for the tournament.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    actually you probably can, you know in halo and stuff, where people edited the files to where a smg would shoot rockets and stuff, its prolly possible for warrock, just need to find the file or values to diffent gun damages and set it to another gun, or just make skins, you have a cool looking gun that does damage lol
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks

Cool

thats not a bad idea lol........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    actually you probably can, you know in halo and stuff, where people edited the files to where a smg would shoot rockets and stuff, its prolly possible for warrock, just need to find the file or values to diffent gun damages and set it to another gun, or just make skins, you have a cool looking gun that does damage lol
    but then warrock would be like YO BEEITCH YOUR FILES ARE CORRUPTED and then crash

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well use skins, you remember we used to have skins for guns so it looked like another gun, but the game reconized it as the stock weapon, it wont sound different or do more or less damage, but it will still look like you have a kick as gun for yourself
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    understood. and for this cheat in korean games? is it possible?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpalman View Post
    understood. and for this cheat in korean games? is it possible?
    Not %100 sure, but I have a feeling some of the "extra" weapons are actually allready in KWarRock (like the m60?) ? As for the cheat...can't see why it wouldnt work, same engine...same memory structure....but apparently KWarRock alot easier to cheat on...so I would say..yes its possible to get the guns as in IWarRock...if its possible to make them do damage...im not sure...but seeing as KWarRock is not protected by PB (correct me if im wrong on that) you could do as suggested and try edit the files, or switch skins etc.

Thanks
    but i think that in kwarrock all gun do damages, staying of what i read in this thread, in iwarrock only winchester do damages because k2 people load this thing on the server.. (that winchester kill).. so in kwarrock, all gun are loaded... isn't it?!

or had i bad understand?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If the weapons aren't in the server files there is no damage allocation for it. Same thing goes for client, if it isn't built into the client you can't use it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but in kwr most of the weapon damages are programmed.

why post this anyways? if it's not the actual hack, don't bother. w dk
    Last edited by BPK; 12-13-2006 at 05:20 PM.