Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    The smartest thing for Nexon to do is ban those who complete a mission in less than a minute, because that's simply impossible without hacks. They don't do this for some reason, since all the botters would be banned if they did. So I think it might have something to do with stories/quests as well. Only way to tell is to play legit but don't complete any stories or quests.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    The smartest thing for Nexon to do is ban those who complete a mission in less than a minute, because that's simply impossible without hacks. They don't do this for some reason, since all the botters would be banned if they did. So I think it might have something to do with stories/quests as well. Only way to tell is to play legit but don't complete any stories or quests.
    Let's not mention ideas of how to ban us lol :x

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon View Post
    I actually believe that titles and quests unlocked do play a factor in the autoban system. All my bots which had less then 10 titles and which barely had stories completed (just did decisive battle, white tyrant, tyrant challenge, irukul) got banned.

I made another bot and finished up to episode 2 (hoarfrost hollow) then botted to lv. 70 all in a single day and that bot has yet to be banned. It also has 40 titles.

All my bots run pretty much 24/7 as well.
    Do they have Trans too?
    <-------- Add reputation <---Click the THANKS and/or reputation button if some1 helped u -----> ---------->

These 2 monkeys are going to try and eat the banana snake ... lets see who wins

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Not using bots | using bots
    here is the line^
    Oh thanks man? That's a wrong line I asked, wrong post you are on =P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt87 View Post
    Do they have Trans too?
    Nope. I spent some of the AP on them and that's it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WarGreymon For This Useful Post:

Burt87 (04-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon View Post
    Nope. I spent some of the AP on them and that's it.
    Oh okay. Thanks
    <-------- Add reputation <---Click the THANKS and/or reputation button if some1 helped u -----> ---------->

These 2 monkeys are going to try and eat the banana snake ... lets see who wins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    well i think everything has a factor in it, cause i have 5 accounts with 2 chars on each and i havent been banned a single time and ive been playing since closed beta were as probly 90% of you all have been banned at least once at some point so no matter what anyone says everything is just hearsay and or rumors as not a single person can actually with proof and facts validate any reason on how the auto ban system actually works. and ive actually hacked 70% of my chars but i also do all my quests etc, i dont just p-lvl so like i said i think there are alot of contributing factors.

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyRufo View Post
    don't listen to people when they say having titles, stats, quests, or transformation skills helps you not get banned. Nexon's system detects the way an account looks and bans it based upon those stats.
    But doing the storyline up to Dethrone the White Tyrant = no bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoticdark View Post
    They are now, but I took a week to get them there, so there is that fact. None of them were leveled over the course of a day or two.
    You know, i have actually been trying this and it works! I finally mastered it! If you level an account (10 levels a day or maybe less) and only do maybe 100 runs then you are less likely to get banned.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethree View Post
    can you prove that? i've been botting on my main for a while , and i haven't gotten any issues, Leveled my karok from 4-70 in four days, took my fiona leveld her from 33-70 in two days, and that was three months ago. So i'm not so sure about their about thier-autobanning issue you speak of, it could still be a rumor or it could be true, since Nexon's not going to admit how they ban people
    No, i cannot prove anything. But i have learned from my own experience. Doing anything to help the character seem normal never helps me and other people have tried too.[/B]

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xenolith View Post
    But doing the storyline up to Dethrone the White Tyrant = no bans.
    How many rounds are you running on that account per day?
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 04-27-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    add, i had a friend recently get banned. she just started botting about less than three weeks ago. Too bad she leveled from 30 or something to 70 in less than a week... That's probably why she got banned so quickly. i feel sorry for her :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    How many rounds are you running on that account per day?
    I run Dethrone for two hours, or whenever 36 comes, then I do White Tyrant's challenge till 60. Then Contract from then till 70 (not really focused on leveling at that point, just scrolls). All within a day per each of my bots. But they run 24/7. I don't know how many runs that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I run Dethrone for two hours, or whenever 36 comes, then I do White Tyrant's challenge till 60. Then Contract from then till 70 (not really focused on leveling at that point, just scrolls). All within a day per each of my bots. But they run 24/7. I don't know how many runs that is.
    You must be lucky. No matter how much of the quests i do or anything i would still get banned if i can any bot for that long. Are you on the east or the west?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    You must be lucky. No matter how much of the quests I do or anything i would still get banned if i can any bot for that long. Are you on the east or the west?
    I'm on the East, and it can't be luck because I have around 30 level 70 bots now. Trust me, legit until 20 is the way to go.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenolith For This Useful Post:

MightyRufo (04-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm on the East, and it can't be luck because I have around 30 level 70 bots now. Trust me, legit until 20 is the way to go.
    I see. I'm sure lots of people don't want to put the effort into leveling there bot legit until level 20, me being one of them lol. But i will try this anyways. Thanks.

Edit: my botting account just got banned. sigh. I'll definitely try doing this.
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 04-28-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    I think it's worth to try, since 20 isn't that hard, and if it's the way to not get banned, absolutely I'm gonna try. Thnx for your info,

-----------

and the range most people getting banned is 30~40, which I already got banned 36 and 40, 2 out of 4 accounts I have, and the other two r still lvling up to 30,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Try not to go past 36 in a day though. I tried it last night and did everything in one shot, #banned. still testing, technique in progress guys. ^.^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast