Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Hes not stoned hes a poser. Its small minded people who cant swallow there pride and admit theres something greater than themselves out there. They need an answer to every question but they dont realize sometimes there are no answers. Go outside one day(you probably never do) and look around. None of this happened by chance its, god and are u dumb? 2009 thousands years ago lol? Just because its 2009 doesnt mean jesus has been dead 2009 years. And f.y.i he never died he rose again and theres manuscripts dating to that time period that back me up on that fact.

1. It's Small minded to not believe in a Bronze Age religion?

2. There are answers to the questions we have, it's people like you who are giving up.

3. Swallow our pride? Oh your so humble, you were made in God's image, there's no pride in saying that we are the pinnacle of existence? I think it takes very little arrogance to admit we might not actually have a divine reason for existing.

4. REALLY? Bring these manuscripts that claim that in the year 30 there was a cosmic jewish zombie.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    1. It's Small minded to not believe in a Bronze Age religion?

2. There are answers to the questions we have, it's people like you who are giving up.

3. Swallow our pride? Oh your so humble, you were made in God's image, there's no pride in saying that we are the pinnacle of existence? I think it takes very little arrogance to admit we might not actually have a divine reason for existing.

4. REALLY? Bring these manuscripts that claim that in the year 30 there was a cosmic jewish zombie.
    If you want to learn more just read any of these books very good i have to say. Search Terms: Case|Strobel - Christianbook.com Search theres really no point in continuing seeing as we are getting no where. Just like yourself, Lee strobel (he wrote those books) was an atheist who was tested by his friends to prove christianity was all bs. Well he couldnt and he converted to chrisitianity because of it. If you do read this enjoy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I never learned about Jesus.
    ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin66062 View Post
    I never learned about Jesus.
    Well read the bible . I suggest starting in the new testament.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    If you want to learn more just read any of these books very good i have to say. Search Terms: Case|Strobel - Christianbook.com Search theres really no point in continuing seeing as we are getting no where. Just like yourself, Lee strobel (he wrote those books) was an atheist who was tested by his friends to prove christianity was all bs. Well he couldnt and he converted to chrisitianity because of it. If you do read this enjoy.
    "I used to be an atheist" is biggest bullshit line used by creationists, kind of like Kent Hovind "used to be an atheist" and "used to be a science teacher for 15 years". Lee Strobel should have had a chat with me before converting to christianity.

Your reference to Lee reminded me of a Atheist Experience video I saw a while back. Care to listen in?
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 02-16-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234