Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post

Please try again when your ideology on how the government is bad isn't taken from the news.
    That's not TAKEN from the news in the slightest....I get sick to my stomach when I watch the news because of how stupid most of their arguments are, why would I quote them? You just keep repeating the same things over and over, avoiding making new retorts to the matter at hand.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-29-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That's not TAKEN from the news in the slightest....I get sick to my stomach when I watch the news because of how stupid most of their arguments are, why would I quote them? You just keep repeating the same things over and over, avoiding making new retorts to the matter at hand.
    I don't need to come up with a new remark, you simply cannot accept the fact that you have no logical opinion on the matter because you're not fully educated. It's easy to spew bullshit and lies when you're not informed. So instead of doing so how about you use the internet for educational purposes.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I don't need to come up with a new remark, you simply cannot accept the fact that you have no logical opinion on the matter because you're not fully educated. It's easy to spew bullshit and lies when you're not informed. So instead of doing so how about you use the internet for educational purposes.
    I have, I think you're the one that needs to go do some reading on what the Harper Government (even if you said previously that you don't support the conservatives) is actually doing. Since they are the government in power in Canada at the moment, in case you didn't know. The government couldn't give a fragment of a FUCK about the working man, and if you think otherwise you're a real nice pawn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have, I think you're the one that needs to go do some reading on what the Harper Government (even if you said previously that you don't support the conservatives) is actually doing. Since they are the government in power in Canada at the moment, in case you didn't know. The government couldn't give a fragment of a FUCK about the working man, and if you think otherwise you're a real nice pawn.

Only reason why Haper got elected was because the Liberals had about 12 years of fuckups in a row. He promised change and a better lifestyle like every politician does. You're trying to explain this shit to me like I'm an uninformed zombie who bows down to whatever the current prime minister says. I do know this already, you're not telling me anything new. You on the other hand are using old worn out excuses to hate the government. No, the government HAS care about the "working man", because without them they wouldn't have any money or any power in the first place. So please, stop making a fool of yourself and go get fucking educated. You're a foolish little boy with a mindset much greater than what you can actually fathom.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Only reason why Haper got elected was because the Liberals had about 12 years of fuckups in a row. He promised change and a better lifestyle like every politician does. You're trying to explain this shit to me like I'm an uninformed zombie who bows down to whatever the current prime minister says. I do know this already, you're not telling me anything new. You on the other hand are using old worn out excuses to hate the government. No, the government HAS care about the "working man", because without them they wouldn't have any money or any power in the first place. So please, stop making a fool of yourself and go get fucking educated. You're a foolish little boy with a mindset much greater than what you can actually fathom.
    The only reason they get their power from the working man is because most of them bow to their every whim (sheeple). They still couldn't give 2 fucks about their well being. There's enough of them to go around, they don't care if they lose a few here or there. Especially the lower class who's only real purpose to them is to scare the middle class and KEEP them working for them.

Edit: Sleep Time, being sleep deprived doesn't help. Won't be posting for a while. ^_^
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-29-2012 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The only reason they get their power from the working man is because most of them bow to their every whim (sheeple). They still couldn't give 2 fucks about their well being. There's enough of them to go around, they don't care if they lose a few here or there. Especially the lower class who's only real purpose to them is to scare the middle class and KEEP them working for them.

Edit: Sleep Time, being sleep deprived doesn't help. Won't be posting for a while. ^_^

You state about how I over exhaust that you're not educated, and there you are too fucking retarded to form a logical argument.

VIP Support // May 2011
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You can't say shit. You're obviously not educated on Canadian politics so you can't comment. Just because you were born in Canada and live in Canada now doesn't make you an expert. You can give all the excuses you want but your opinion isn't valid. Take your pseudo-capitalist regime ideas, and throw them out the window. Because you're just making yourself look like a moron.
    The majority of politicians anywhere in the world care more about lining their pockets rather than their country.
    That's kind of proven itself many times over. I'm not saying everyone out there is dirty,
    but yeah I would be bold enough to use the term majority.
    It's sad really, because these people don't realize they're even fucking themselves in the long run.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Let's just think for a minute. Remove the U.S From North America, see how long Canada can last.
    Had to start over.
    100 posts (x)
    150 posts (x)
    300 posts (x)
    500 posts (x)
    1000 posts (x)
    Create D3D Menu (✓)
    Commit Suicide IRL (✓)
    Get kicked for hacking without even getting 2 kills (✓)
    Use obvious hacks without being kicked (✓)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Keen
    We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The only reason I like Canada over USA is Robin Scherbatsky... and she's a TV character.
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Canada, didn't we bail your ass out of ww2? Like the rest of the world.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You couldn't possibly believe that United States is the sole reason why North America is the envy of the world, anywhere you go Canada is loved. We have more allies than probably any other country in the world, fuck United States. We can hold our ground, go back to your CNN and listen to what they feed you, you fucking fat fuck. Just look at yourselves, calling yourselves modern people when clearly you have a Football team with racist intents. Every superpower in history has fallen, United States is just another page of that book, get over yourself you fucking blind sheep.
    Dude you need to calm the fuck down.
    Canada is still one of our greatest allies, I don't know why you're all butthurt about America.
    It's not our fault that our country is being run by a bunch of self serving cunts.
    Congress has like a 15% approval rate amongst Americans right now,
    the things that our government does,citizens have very little control over now.
    Democracy has pretty much failed here.
    No need to be a trolling fucking biggot and generalize all of us as "stupid fat fucks."
    Get over yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not to change the subject here but shouldn't this be in debate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWayIAm View Post
    Not to change the subject here but shouldn't this be in debate
    Yeah it can join the other 25 threads exactly like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    This is what I see above "I'm stating my opinion and anyone who doesn't share it is a government pawn"
    Had to start over.
    100 posts (x)
    150 posts (x)
    300 posts (x)
    500 posts (x)
    1000 posts (x)
    Create D3D Menu (✓)
    Commit Suicide IRL (✓)
    Get kicked for hacking without even getting 2 kills (✓)
    Use obvious hacks without being kicked (✓)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Keen
    We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Better beer, better bacon, better land. Fuck off with your bigot weather and stupid fucking acts against piracy, all united states is a bunch of fucking pansies who pretend like they are at the top of the world, but they can't come into realization that United States is full of hypocrites and inbreds. One of the most racist countries in the world, I mean they can't even elect a decent fucking President for fuck sakes. Fuck your pride and fuck all United States stands for, money, oil and obesity. There, now ban me.
    United States of America - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast