Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Game Crashes/Errors

I've been experiencing the following errors/crashes: Out of Memory, failure to load... , failure to buffer...

This just happened recently, I've NEVER had these problems before. I even reinstalled the game to see if that fixes it, but it still occurs. I'm not 100% sure but I think these errors/crashes only happen when I have consolite running. I wanted to know if anyone else is having these problems and is there some sort of fix. I've already check in case someone might ask but it is NOT my computer that is causing the problem.

UPDATE: The game works fine without any hacks injected. It seems the hacks are making the game unstable, and I fixed it by turning all the graphics settings to the lowest possible option while using the hacks. It also got rid of the warning: Unknown nbl_ctl.... message that console lite gives out sometimes.
    Last edited by InvaderGir; 05-01-2012 at 01:49 AM.
    OUT OF ALL THE THINGS I'VE LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST

Thanks
    The only error I've ever had with Vindictus is it lagging out or freezing during a cutscene with host_timescale on and the client crashing. I've had no problems whatsoever with just running a console and Nico's VinPub. I know you said it's not your computer but in all honesty that's the only thing I think that could be causing it if you say you reinstalled it and it still keep happening.
    Did you try running the client without anything injected?
    Is your graphics card up to date with the latest drivers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The game is just like that now. Same thing with me. It could also be the hacks making the client unstable, as usual. Good luck finding out for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I notice the exact same thing and it is while running consolite 1.49a or any previous version. It will crash a lot but not once when i'm not running any hacks. It's not the graphics card. It's the actual hacks..
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 05-01-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks
    Get more RAM, and it will happen less frequently.
    One of the ways they are getting the .dlls "undetected" is by using different packing techniques and sticking different fillers when they pack it (I imagine sticking cherry tomatoes in a club sandwich). If the hack is just the tomatoes, but the rest of the sandwich keeps changing, it's hard to detect that it's effectively the same thing.
    And each time you repack it, generally the sandwich gets bigger...
    So over time, with all that "filler", it ends up using more and more RAM and taking up space with dead processes. My Vindi used up 8GB of RAM once when I left it on for 5 days.
    Nothing you can do about it.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I find that turning the graphics down is a lot easier and cheaper then buying more ram. You know how expensive those 4 GB to ddr 3 are now. Plus vindictus is a time filler while I wait for D3 =3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderGir View Post
    I find that turning the graphics down is a lot easier and cheaper then buying more ram. You know how expensive those 4 GB to ddr 3 are now. Plus vindictus is a time filler while I wait for D3 =3
    I bought 4x 4GB 1600Hz 8-8-8-21 <Corsair, no less> DDR3 RAM for $90. Not that expensive anymore...
    Turning the graphics down shouldn't do anything other than give you an extra couple hours.

Off topic: I'm hoping D3 doesn't epic fail like SC2 did... D2 was and still is my fav game ever.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I have never seen that deal, especially on the ram with built in heat sink. Lowering the video settings fixes it enough for me to bot for SP and that's all I need.

Off topic: I know SC2 was epic fail to me, I got bored of it in a week. D3 is gonna be good no matter what cause D2 was insanely fun and D3 has the same aspects as D2 with a lot of revamps. Not to mention I've been waiting many years for it as they announced a release many years ago and delayed it until now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I started to get those errors after the dragon update. And the client crashes even on the pc which wasn't used for botting, so i think hacks have nothing to do with it.