Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post

Its really what I thought about.. I wish I could do that, but its just not possible, it just isn't. Just think deeply and you'll figure out why.

This is reality, not a game, I can go to africa and do what I wanted to do, look up the worst people and try to kill them, but it just isn't possible.
    Honor doesn't exist. It's just a illusion, there are no boundaries of right and wrong. It is what you want it to be.

Thanks

And by the way, don't you ever wonder what you're here for as a man?
    Don't you ever feel sorry for not doing anything whilst people out there are literally dieng for you?
    Don't you ever think like.. What would my grand grand grand grand and so on.. father think of me and how I'm living my life?
    No, no, and no. I don't give a rat's ass about what my family thinks about me, because I am who I am and I will be whatever the hell I want to be. People spend too much time wondering why people judge them and trying to change, me? I couldn't care less. I am very apathetic, I couldn't care if people die even if I wanted to. I never asked, but I appreciate it but its not right of anyone to "die" for me and expect me to do something for them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Donnuh (05-04-2012)

Thanks

And by the way, don't you ever wonder what you're here for as a man?
    Don't you ever feel sorry for not doing anything whilst people out there are literally dieng for you?
    Don't you ever think like.. What would my grand grand grand grand and so on.. father think of me and how I'm living my life?
    As a organism, your job is to continue your species. I honestly don't give a fuck about what society thinks about me in the future. History is written by the victor, so choose your sides carefully if you want to be a part of it.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go to war and you would find out.."your just another number" in the army.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    There is honor, but it's not among random people, it's among friends and family. Even then, that's not always true. If you can't handle that, you should try to reform the world the way you want it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Go to war and you would find out.."your just another number" in the army.
    Thats exactly what I'm trying to say you know.. Its so sad
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    Like, you dont have to be sad,
    im 14 now and my life is just starting now!
    I think the main thing is life to start something new, like a company or whatever what you like to do, and to do much things together with your friends and family, then you will see they give you respect and honor!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    They might let you believe you fight for freedom. In fact you fight for the US government which tries to obtain more and more oil. They don't care about sadam, bin laden or Kony. They want to get MONEY. All you get from fighting in a war nowadays is a PTSD..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Joinging the army: Die with honor and never alone. CAUSE U R STRONG... ARMY STRONG

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris:5997763
    They might let you believe you fight for freedom. In fact you fight for the US government which tries to obtain more and more oil. They don't care about sadam, bin laden or Kony. They want to get MONEY. All you get from fighting in a war nowadays is a PTSD..
    I know, thats just what makes me so sad..

Quote Originally Posted by HosteD:5997726
    Like, you dont have to be sad,
    im 14 now and my life is just starting now!
    I think the main thing is life to start something new, like a company or whatever what you like to do, and to do much things together with your friends and family, then you will see they give you respect and honor!

Thats exactly what I don't want to do.. I mean I love my family etc. But I just can't explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin:5995959
    There is honor, but it's not among random people, it's among friends and family. Even then, that's not always true. If you can't handle that, you should try to reform the world the way you want it.
    There is almost no more honor. These days, a victory is a schedual program, a death is just an other number erased.
    It's just.. Sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    look your going through what is called the psychological abyss so your at a bridge that your mind is going to force you to cross, you can either live your life in a mental torrent till you end up dead or allow time for recuperation, either way a forum is a bad move to share..in fact the internet is probably the worst area this could of been shown, things of this nature are kept by yourself for self reflection or contemplation.
    the honor you perceive comes from stories (the gladiator thing kinda pulled me into this direction) what you need to figure out is that honor is relative and sometimes there is no such thing as dying honorable and the best thing you can hope for is to pass the abyss with a new way to find honor for yourself because honor isn't dead its just changed forms and became harder to locate. If you think dying honorably means it HAS to be on a battlefield than your going to have to evaluate what you determine honor to be.
    Last edited by Cole; 05-04-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole:5998830
    look your going through what is called the psychological abyss so your at a bridge that your mind is going to force you to cross, you can either live your life in a mental torrent till you end up dead or allow time for recuperation, either way a forum is a bad move to share..in fact the internet is probably the worst area this could of been shown, things of this nature are kept by yourself for self reflection or contemplation.
    the honor you perceive comes from stories (the gladiator thing kinda pulled me into this direction) what you need to figure out is that honor is relative and sometimes there is no such thing as dying honorable and the best thing you can hope for is to pass the abyss with a new way to find honor for yourself because honor isn't dead its just changed forms and became harder to locate.

Thats actually true, I hesitated to make this thread, but did it anyway since I barely talk about personal stuff in real life. And yes, right now I'm just thinking and thinking what I'm going to do.

I'm just.. So damn confused.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is something everyone goes through in some way shape or form. Some people are just dicks so they don't give a shit, I can tell you're a pretty stand up guy. Don't let it get you down man, do what you think is right. Even if you don't know what to do now you will eventually.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123:5998870
    This is something everyone goes through in some way shape or form. Some people are just dicks so they don't give a shit, I can tell you're a pretty stand up guy. Don't let it get you down man, do what you think is right. Even if you don't know what to do now you will eventually.
    Life has always kicked me down man,so many things I've lost, so many people and now it made me lose my first dream and wish.
    I just don't know anymore..

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Life has always kicked me down man,so many things I've lost, so many people and now it made me lose my first dream and wish.
    I just don't know anymore..
    It's ok man, just try not to feel too down about it and remember that other people have shit going on in their lives too, so it's not only you. :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast