Thanks

Any actual Facebook Crackers around?

Now, I know your first responses are going to be "search Google", which I did, otherwise I wouldn't be here asking for help.
    I'm on the look out for some type of Facebook password cracker/stealer, and no it's not a thing to mess with a friend or an ex girlfriend. It's so I can ruin someone's reputation for awhile, the reason why is because they're trying to extort/blackmail my family out of money threatening that they will post things on Facebook. Now, I would fuck them up in person but if I did that I would get arrested and probably would be hated by a lot of my family. (The man doing all this is my Uncle)
    So, if you know of ANY working Facebook crackers then please let me know. I've been trying to find one for a few weeks now and have had no luck at all. I just really need to fuck this persons day up so badly that they will just leave us alone. Oh, and I'm not a child either, and this isn't an issue I can take up with the police because in my area (209 area code of California) the cops are literally on a crazy spree due to 1 cop getting shot and dying for being an idiot. The police don't do shit anyways so I need to take this into my own hands.

Again if you can just post a link here or message me one or something, I will owe you big time.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Just a word of advice; never download anything that is called a "facebook cracker" from google or youtube, as these are all RATs.

As far as your problem goes, I would just use a little social engineering to gain this accounts password.

To do this you can send your victim a fake email impersonating Facebook security. Say something about how they've logged on from a different location, and their account could be compromised. Ask them a whole bunch of non-sense questions to make the email seem more authentic. After that ask the question "What was your last known password?" If the victim is dumb enough, they will reply with their password.

For the fake mailer, Click Me!
    Nipples

Thanks
    Lmfao I know what they are, that's why I came here, I'm not stupid enough to download something like that.
    As for the fake emails, I may just do that because well..my uncle is an idiot.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well dude i can tell how to hack an fb account

1. keylogger
    2. Remote Administration Tool (RAT)
    3. hacking the email linked( better , though nt easier xD)
    4. Social Engineering!!!

now these are known , every1 knows
    bt u got to remember
    fb isnt somthing u can bruteforce the account(u'll end up closing it )
    nowadays rats and keyloggers are so commonly known that most dnt get fooled
    and most binders and crypters arent trustable (they themselves can be nasty)
    xD
    so the best bet is to combine SE with the rat and/or keylogger , which is effective , of course takes time too
    of course unless u r an elite and influential hacker and can take down the fb servers in that country
    lol

hope i helped a bit

click thanks if i did