Thread: [NA|EU] Woo.08

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirrel View Post
    Nope,anything else?
    Nothing seems to be obviously wrong with the script. I will test it out later today again before posting the next version.
    Other ppl in EU have pm'd me saying it works fine for them. I don't know why it isn't at least attempting to click the next page button (it's a fast click... if you blink you might miss it)

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Nothing seems to be obviously wrong with the script. I will test it out later today again before posting the next version.
    Other ppl in EU have pm'd me saying it works fine for them. I don't know why it isn't at least attempting to click the next page button (it's a fast click... if you blink you might miss it)
    You're probably right,maybe its a problem with our games because the mouse goes from the top left of the screen to the replay dungeon button,the page probably doesnt load properly [or it's a problem with our games] and goes too slow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when i start it , it says replay button what must i do? the character doesnt movee

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirrel:6005601
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

You're probably right,maybe its a problem with our games because the mouse goes from the top left of the screen to the replay dungeon button,the page probably doesnt load properly [or it's a problem with our games] and goes too slow
    can u upload an image of ur battle cleared sceen w next page and pm me the link? make sure not to resize smaller the pic

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    I dont have 15 posts yet so i'll post it here

EDIT:BETTER
    https://imageshack.us/f/16/nextpage.png/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    next page.png  

Last edited by MegaSquirrel; 05-06-2012 at 08:16 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MegaSquirrel For This Useful Post:

maddoggy00 (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    I approve what MegaSquirrel said, exactly same issue, it went to the top then tried to click replay button, i have same resolution too

Thanks
    guys i cant do this can some1 explain me needs for ohk? and we must use consol?

Thanks
    Thanks for another great bot, MadDoggy. In my experience this is the most reliable one since MHWalker
    Uncross your legs and get your left hand off your face.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirrel View Post
    I dont have 15 posts yet so i'll post it here

EDIT:BETTER
    Imageshack - nextpage.png
    thank you. Are you able to load up on imageshack your actual sized pic tho? Like if you're using 1600x900 desktop resolution, don't set imageshack to resize the image.

And I will ask since I made an assumption on my end... This "Next Page" button comes BEFORE the "Close"/"Replay" screen, correct? That is how I scripted it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by al897 View Post
    Thanks for another great bot, MadDoggy. In my experience this is the most reliable one since MHWalker
    Thanks! That's actually where most of my inspirations have come from

Thanks
    Yeah, next page button comes BEFORE close/replay, as we click next page, the same window as @ US appears, so make some delay before it clicks "replay" button too, because it doesnt show up as soon as we click "Next page"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kropek4 View Post
    Yeah, next page button comes BEFORE close/replay, as we click next page, the same window as @ US appears, so make some delay before it clicks "replay" button too, because it doesnt show up as soon as we click "Next page"
    The delay is until it detects the image. It waits for 80s extra to save the first battle cleared screen, then (for EU) 15 more seconds to save the second. I made a program just for refining the color detection method I used, and I'll implement the results in the next version. It's difficult because I don't have a way to test it.

Can you upload a non-resized image to imageshack and post it?

@Nico @Paladin please mark this as outdated
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-06-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123