Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverHere View Post
    Boy I'm just gonna put it as oblivious as I possibly can, for everyone that knows a little bit (okey a lot but not that much even) about anime, realizes that Naruto is shit, and has a shit story, we or at least I am pissed mostly because Naruto is often called an anime and that diminishes a lot of GOOD animes out there. To make it simply, narutards are EXACTLY like beiverfever girls or whatever you fucking call 'em.
    I shouldn't even dignify that with a response considering I've already said it all if you care to read on.....

The only thing I will say is I never said Naruto was the best anime, I know there's plenty better. (Like I've said over 10-15 times now if you cared to read the rest of the thread). Most Bieber fans think he's god's creation. That's the main difference I can see. (at least between me, there are a lot of stupid Naruto fans but don't compare them to me.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ point is that you are only defending it because its naruto.

Its a shit anime and should not be recommended, hence the guy's post.
    ---------------------------------------------

Time to realize not everyone's recommendations should be listened to.

:/ I mean think about it, if I recommended boku no pico or some god awful anime, you'd probably post that they were shit right?

Again, you are only defending this because you are a narutard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ point is that you are only defending it because its naruto.

Its a shit anime and should not be recommended, hence the guy's post.
    ---------------------------------------------

Time to realize not everyone's recommendations should be listened to.

:/ I mean think about it, if I recommended boku no pico or some god awful anime, you'd probably post that they were shit right?

Again, you are only defending this because you are a narutard.
    Narutard is overused and stupid,If anything you are even worse than a narutard.Forums are always filled with horrible people like you.

[img]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t358/panterita23/Dividers/50.gif[/img]

[img]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t358/panterita23/Dividers/50.gif[/img]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evanatorthefirst For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanatorthefirst View Post
    Narutard is overused and stupid,If anything you are even worse than a narutard.Forums are always filled with horrible people like you.
    :/ I'm sorry, is this your other account scot?

Because i don't see the point of commenting after 2 pages on "narutard" of all things.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Because i don't see the point of commenting after 2 pages on "narutard" of all things.
    Like I said in the Krillin post, why the fuck would I make 2 accounts?

Anyways, if you REALLY think the point of what I've been saying is to defend Naruto, you're either blind, stupid, or are just choosing to ignore 80% of what I've said.

I'm not sure if I can put this in a more simple form, just let people be. There's no NEED to tell them that what they like is shit, let them like what they like. Usually I don't defend Naruto against haters, but your points were just SO stupid and wrong I just had to pick through them. I feel like a broken record here but it seems you just can't read or something, I've said this a million times before but I know Naruto is not the best anime and would never try to argue that, for fuck sakes. But that still doesn't mean I think it's the worst anime ever, and I still don't think you have any right to be insulting it. But whatever, hate on what you like.

I forget, this is the internet. You're bound to find people full of hate, it's just the way it is. >.>
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-23-2012 at 12:08 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Evanatorthefirst (05-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

Anyways, if you REALLY think the point of what I've been saying is to defend Naruto, you're either blind, stupid, or are just choosing to ignore 80% of what I've said.

I'm not sure if I can put this in a more simple form, just let people be. There's no NEED to tell them that what they like is shit, let them like what they like. Usually I don't defend Naruto against haters, but your points were just SO stupid and wrong I just had to pick through them. I feel like a broken record here but it seems you just can't read or something, I've said this a million times before but I know Naruto is not the best anime and would never try to argue that, for fuck sakes. But that still doesn't mean I think it's the worst anime ever, and I still don't think you have any right to be insulting it. But whatever, hate on what you like.

I forget, this is the internet. You're bound to find people full of hate, it's just the way it is. >.>
    To flame apperantly. Wouldn't have thought so but same creation date and pretty much petty flaming on both this and the other threads in the debate fort. Not to mention all he did was go "and i agree with scot / flame" ?_? Quite pathetic really.
    -----------------------------

We aren't telling them as much as we are telling the OP. Get over it, naruto sucks, end of line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lol stop trying to switch the subject.Dumb kids on the Internet think they have all the power in the world.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

To flame apperantly. Wouldn't have thought so but same creation date and pretty much petty flaming on both this and the other threads in the debate fort. Not to mention all he did was go "and i agree with scot / flame" ?_? Quite pathetic really.
    -----------------------------

We aren't telling them as much as we are telling the OP. Get over it, naruto sucks, end of line.
    Like I said in the other thread:

You're a self-righteous moron. You always think you're so right....

That's not my account, why the fuck would that be my account? Like I told you, it's just someone I know and I told him about to forum when I found it and he decided to join. If you really doubt me (which I don't really give a fuck) ask anyone mod who can see I.P's.
    You make no valid points, live to argue, are the biggest keyboard warrior and armchair activist I've ever seen. You're just an angry little child that seeks to antagonize others on the internet to make himself feel better. Just stop dude....
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-23-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

For us is like saying, there's no need to tell other people is it's okay or not to COMMIT MURDER, naruto is bad like that. If you don't get it that's sad...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Scot has already proved you fools wrong why do you insist on continuing,your points dont make sense.I mean you guys are so fucking repetitive you're making me repeat myself for god sakes. And no I am not scot I am Evan get it right newbs.
    Last edited by Evanatorthefirst; 05-24-2012 at 01:38 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverHere View Post
    For us is like saying, there's no need to tell other people is it's okay or not to COMMIT MURDER, naruto is bad like that. If you don't get it that's sad...
    What? Please, try again, this time in coherent English. (I really can't understand that, it made no sense.)

You're sounding like another kid saying "It's bad, because I say so. If you don't understand that, that's sad." Which is ironic because that in itself is sad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Huh go figure that he responds with flame and aproval of scot then you post flame yourself.

Its just odd how stupid you were about this scot. I mean one-two? Flame then say "you don't respond to my post"?(even though i did).
    ------------------------

:/ Well its pretty obvious that my points been proven already and that other people actually agree with me. Guess thats all i can ask for. Keep posting if you want but since your the only one flaming anymore its kind of a "umad?" syndrome.

To think this all started with you QQ'ing. Lol

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No....this all started with you and that other dude antagonizing someone for just trying to recommend something to the OP.

And no, you're points weren't proven, just because a bunch of people agree with you doesn't make you any less wrong.

If Justin Bieber has more views on Youtube than any other artist does that make him the best artist in the world ever? No.

Oh, and the only reason I flamed you is because you accused me of something I did not do and were dead set on how 100% right you were.

But I still don't see how that's any more flame than:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cool bro, you disagree all you want with our post. You can do that. We will
    Still post why to not watch shows and again, you can post w/e you want.

You can keep trying to argue, there isn't a point really as no but you cares about the "morality" anymore.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks for confirming that the general population on forums are a bunch of dicks.

(P.S: I thought this thing had died but you just had to go and revive it like 4-5 days later.)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast