Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Angry A few questions.

Long story short....I've been away for a while. But now I'm back and looking to get back into botting. I was using MHWalker back when I was on more, but I would like to learn all the new stuff. I don't want to have a bot that I just load up and let run for a few hours. I will play it like a normal character, except with (hopefully) OHK and godmode. But I for the life of me can't get them to work. And I have read through countless pages on here trying to figure it out on my own. So i decided to ask for help.

Setup - I am botting on a laptop. And have Vindy running in windowed mode.

1. I am using "sinJect 2.1.2.0 auto close version", "ConsoLite 1.49b [NA|EU]", and "Godmode and 1 Hit Kill 9.1 [NA] [BindFix]"

2. I created a folder in my en-US folder named a_cfg and created a text file with the "binds?" in it....
    bind "0" "a_var_is_quest_ranking_shown 0"
    bind "7" "a_transform"
    bind "Del" "a_nuke"
    bind "Ins" "a_nukeall"

bind "HOME" "a_exec col.txt"
    bind "END" "a_exec roc.txt"

bind "i" "a_exec spr.txt"
    bind "o" "a_exec bmb.txt"
    bind "k" "a_exec mnn.txt"
    bind "8" "a_exec stk.txt"
    bind "9" "a_exec jav.txt"
    bind "q" "a_exec fil.txt"
    bind "\" "a_exec dif.txt"

bind "PGUP" "a_exec mai.txt"
    bind "PGDN" "a_exec shp.txt"

bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "a_exec spd.txt"
    bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "a_exec sml.txt"
    bind "KP_5" "a_exec nrm.txt"
    bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "a_exec big.txt"
    bind "KP_INS" "a_exec skp.txt"

Binds "Read Me"

8 = stickies
    9 = godess spear

q = refill quick slots

\ = difficultly is normal
    i = spears
    o = bombs
    k = mines

Home = colhen
    End = Rocheste
    PgUP = MailBox
    PgDN = mini shop

Del = nuke
    Ins = nukeall

KEY PAD BINDS:
    -----------------
    0 = skip stage
    2 = Host time faster (incremented 3)

4 = spear spam height (.1)
    5 = normal height
    6 = height x15

***I don't know if this step was necessary since I would be manually controlling my bot, but I did it anyway.

So I load the dll's into sinject, open Vindictus....and everything seems to be working fine.....log in....and then I get in the Inn and there's this dialogue box that pops up

And I try to load up a dungeon and get godmode and ohk working. And can't. I'm not sure I even know how on my laptop.

I would appreciate any advice/help that anyone can offer. I know this is a big post, but thanks for even reading. Hope someone can help a fellow player out.
    I started my first MMO in November 2011.....I think I kinda likey...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Sinject sucks. MetaJect has better performance, looks nicer, and has way more custom settings than sinject.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ction-fix.html - MetaJect

Try my injector and see if it loads properly. If not it sounds like a ConsoLite issue because the console is giving the error message rather than the injector.

@dewdew

Thanks
    I'm not sure you set your binds right.
    If you bind a key to, for example, bind "o" "a_exec bmb.txt"
    then there must be a separate and unique .txt file titled "bmb" which includes a command in it. If you're setting bombs as your secondary, then the .txt file should ONLY have in it:
    cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999
    Meaning you should have like 10 different .txt files in your a_cfg folder
    Also, you need to paste all the text that binds keys (lines that start with the word "bind") directly into the Consolite window.

Also keep in mind some commands won't work using a_exec, and you will need to bind them directly to a key. for instance, pasting into the console the line:
    bind "KP_INS" "a_nukeall"
    works fine, but if you try to bind a .txt file to a key that contains the command a_nukeall, it doesn't always work.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    Sinject sucks. MetaJect has better performance, looks nicer, and has way more custom settings than sinject.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ction-fix.html - MetaJect

Try my injector and see if it loads properly. If not it sounds like a ConsoLite issue because the console is giving the error message rather than the injector.

@dewdew
    I went with Sinject because it was what was used to, but I will definitely give Metaject a try now. Thanks for the suggestion.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    I'm not sure you set your binds right.
    If you bind a key to, for example, bind "o" "a_exec bmb.txt"
    then there must be a separate and unique .txt file titled "bmb" which includes a command in it. If you're setting bombs as your secondary, then the .txt file should ONLY have in it:
    cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999
    Meaning you should have like 10 different .txt files in your a_cfg folder
    Also, you need to paste all the text that binds keys (lines that start with the word "bind") directly into the Consolite window.

Also keep in mind some commands won't work using a_exec, and you will need to bind them directly to a key. for instance, pasting into the console the line:
    bind "KP_INS" "a_nukeall"
    works fine, but if you try to bind a .txt file to a key that contains the command a_nukeall, it doesn't always work.
    Ok to be clear.....if I wanted to use "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999" - I would create a text file with whatever name I wanted....and in it have that command ?? Then to bind it to a key would type in the console bind p a_exec bmb.txt ??

And when does this need to be done ?? On the boat or when a dungeon loads up ??
    Last edited by Nico; 05-07-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    When you inject VinPub, there is a MsgBox with Nico's copyright notice. You must dismiss that Msgbox for god/ohk and bindfix to work.

If you have VinPub loaded, you can just pick up an old piebind or whatever other file, and paste it into the console, if you don't, the binding becomes a little complicated.

For example, with VinPub, straight forward
    bind 0 "cc_change_figure_height 750"

without Vinpub, you need
    alias bigsize "cc_change_figure_height 750"
    bind 0 bigsize
    Last edited by wolb; 05-07-2012 at 03:11 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wolb For This Useful Post:

Meta (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by madrunner01 View Post
    I went with Sinject because it was what was used to, but I will definitely give Metaject a try now. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ok to be clear.....if I wanted to use "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999" - I would create a text file with whatever name I wanted....and in it have that command ?? Then to bind it to a key would type in the console bind p a_exec bmb.txt ??

And when does this need to be done ?? On the boat or when a dungeon loads up ??
    You would name the text file that contained:
    cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999
    then bind a key to the text file. If you named it "javs.txt", then you would put into the console: bind "p" "a_exec javs.txt"
    If you named it "supercooljavelinsthatglow.txt", you would put into the console: bind "p" "a_exec supercooljavelinsthatglow.txt"

Edit: This can be done anytime your Vindi screen is NOT loading a new screen, and NOT in a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
    When you inject VinPub, there is a MsgBox with Nico's copyright notice. You must dismiss that Msgbox for god/ohk and bindfix to work.

If you have VinPub loaded, you can just pick up an old piebind or whatever other file, and paste it into the console, if you don't, the binding becomes a little complicated.

For example, with VinPub, straight forward
    bind 0 "cc_change_figure_height 750"

without Vinpub, you need
    alias bigsize "cc_change_figure_height 750"
    bind 0 bigsize
    You don't need to use alias without VinPub, many of the binds will still work. Many won't, and you can either use alias or a_exec. I haven't had any trouble with the common console commands that most ppl use here on their bots, but if you're trying to dig up some of the more neat commands, alias won't work and you must use a_exec.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

You would name the text file that contained:
    cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999
    then bind a key to the text file. If you named it "javs.txt", then you would put into the console: bind "p" "a_exec javs.txt"
    If you named it "supercooljavelinsthatglow.txt", you would put into the console: bind "p" "a_exec supercooljavelinsthatglow.txt"

Edit: This can be done anytime your Vindi screen is NOT loading a new screen, and NOT in a dungeon.

You don't need to use alias without VinPub, many of the binds will still work. Many won't, and you can either use alias or a_exec. I haven't had any trouble with the common console commands that most ppl use here on their bots, but if you're trying to dig up some of the more neat commands, alias won't work and you must use a_exec.
    I know that, but why would you litter 10s of little txt files in your folder for each individual command when you can alias them in your same bind file?

Unless you want to use multi-line commands, and messages, I haven't seen anything I need that alias can't handle yet.
    Last edited by wolb; 05-07-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: add the last line

Thanks
    I know that, but why would you litter 10s of little txt files in your folder for each individual command when you can alias them in your same bind file?

Unless you want to use multi-line commands, and messages, I haven't seen anything I need that alias can't handle yet.
    1. (quoting myself) I haven't had any trouble with the common console commands that most ppl use here on their bots, but if you're trying to dig up some of the more neat commands, alias won't work and you must use a_exec.
    2. extra text files vs. extra text you must put into console each go, kinda the same amount of extra typing, isn't it?

Just trying to help the guy understand how to bind, and he was obviously trying to do it via the a_exec .txt method. So rather than confuse him and tell him all the different ways to do it, I was simply addressing his question. It will be easier to learn one thing and then move onto a new method once you've successfully learned the first method and have confidence to learn something new.

Either way my personal preference is using a_exec cuz it's less text going into the console each time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

1. (quoting myself) I haven't had any trouble with the common console commands that most ppl use here on their bots, but if you're trying to dig up some of the more neat commands, alias won't work and you must use a_exec.
    2. extra text files vs. extra text you must put into console each go, kinda the same amount of extra typing, isn't it?

Just trying to help the guy understand how to bind, and he was obviously trying to do it via the a_exec .txt method. So rather than confuse him and tell him all the different ways to do it, I was simply addressing his question. It will be easier to learn one thing and then move onto a new method once you've successfully learned the first method and have confidence to learn something new.

Either way my personal preference is using a_exec cuz it's less text going into the console each time.
    Not the same, putting simple commands in separate files causes the console to hit the HD each time it executes a bind.

Anyway, this guy is a lost causes as far as I can tell. He litters the same question in every possible thread while failing to read the answers in the help thread he created himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

First I would like to thank both of you for your help. I really do appreciate it. And i'm not trying to start a forum war, but wolb you aren't helping...at all. I prefer to learn the "a_exec .txt method", as this is what most people seem to be using. And I think I have the taken care of now. I think.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Not the same, putting simple commands in separate files causes the console to hit the HD each time it executes a bind.

Anyway, this guy is a lost causes as far as I can tell. He litters the same question in every possible thread while failing to read the answers in the help thread he created himself.
    Hey, were you a pro at this whenever you started ?? I have been reading this thread, and learning from it. But I have more than one problem that I was working on. I posted in the Consolite thread because someone told me an issue I was having might have arose from not loading the dll's properly. Excuse me for being eager to learn. :/ You take knowing how to do this stuff for granted, and flame me for trying to learn it. Thank you for you comments, but your assistance is no longer needed or wanted. Have a great day sir/ma'am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by madrunner01 View Post
    Hey, were you a pro at this whenever you started ?? I have been reading this thread, and learning from it. But I have more than one problem that I was working on. I posted in the Consolite thread because someone told me an issue I was having might have arose from not loading the dll's properly. Excuse me for being eager to learn. :/ You take knowing how to do this stuff for granted, and flame me for trying to learn it. Thank you for you comments, but your assistance is no longer needed or wanted. Have a great day sir/ma'am.
    I never claimed to be pro. You are helpless because you don't read too well. People answered plenty of your question in your own thread, but you are still going around putting the same question in every thread you can find.

And FYI there is no forum war between maddoggy and myself, just a discussion on different approaches on things. And another FYI, a_exec is the original solution by dewdew to solve the bind problem, alias came as the second solution in the next version, but I doubt that more people are using a_exec for regular binds.