Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel Jr. View Post
    Clearly you didnt get the first part saying i am a Republican... I dont like how Obama is running it. By the way i am not corrupt...
    Doesn't matter Republican or Democrat, the current government is still fucked up
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Doesn't matter Republican or Democrat, the current government is still fucked up
    Agreed. Its fucked up.

Thanks
    Clearly you didnt get the first part saying i am a Republican... I dont like how Obama is running it. By the way i am not corrupt...
    The two party system is a pathetic attempt at segregating the masses to keep them under control. Obama is a shit fucker, we all know that, but Romney had no idea how to even begin to present himself in the Debates showing he wouldn't be fit for the Presidential position either. Both suck. Both are corrupt. Both need to be dissolved into oblivion. This country can not advance properly with both sides consistently bitching at each other.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-04-2013)

殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

The two party system is a pathetic attempt at segregating the masses to keep them under control. Obama is a shit fucker, we all know that, but Romney had no idea how to even begin to present himself in the Debates showing he wouldn't be fit for the Presidential position either. Both suck. Both are corrupt. Both need to be dissolved into oblivion. This country can not advance properly with both sides consistently bitching at each other.
    Very True. What do you think about taxing the Rich for all the mistakes the government has made? I dont think its fair that they tax us instead of the middle class. I mean it isn't our fault we are Rich(its just that we actually tried to get something done in life and were successful ).

Thanks
    actually, no, i met some russian bitch here, and i cacked her.

Thanks
    Very True. What do you think about taxing the Rich for all the mistakes the government has made? I dont think its fair that they tax us instead of the middle class. I mean it isn't our fault we are Rich(its just that we actually tried to get something done in life and were successful ).
    I am not talking about taking unjustified actions against others for the Governments mistakes. The middle class in a tax percentage ratio against the average middle class citizens net salary is much higher than that of an upper class citizen, which is my right by any means. The tax ratios should be the same, if you make more you pay more, but not an astronomical amount. The middle class bears the brunt of the nations issues, which is not right by any means. The same goes for the poor, people should NOT receive handouts. Welfare is disgusting and an abomination. The middle class pays almost completely to those on welfare. My entire point is that everyone should be taxed based on their net salary and properties, rather than allowing for loopholes for the rich and free money for the poor. We already have disabilities compensation for the poor, but all welfare does is give people an excuse to not work. Along with Obamacare taking so much cash they make more on welfare than getting a minimum wage job at a 40 hour week. This nation as a whole needs one massive reform, Not to target the rich, but to fix our issues as a country, as one unified body.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I am not talking about taking unjustified actions against others for the Governments mistakes. The middle class in a tax percentage ratio against the average middle class citizens net salary is much higher than that of an upper class citizen, which is my right by any means. The tax ratios should be the same, if you make more you pay more, but not an astronomical amount. The middle class bears the brunt of the nations issues, which is not right by any means. The same goes for the poor, people should NOT receive handouts. Welfare is disgusting and an abomination. The middle class pays almost completely to those on welfare. My entire point is that everyone should be taxed based on their net salary and properties, rather than allowing for loopholes for the rich and free money for the poor. We already have disabilities compensation for the poor, but all welfare does is give people an excuse to not work. Along with Obamacare taking so much cash they make more on welfare than getting a minimum wage job at a 40 hour week. This nation as a whole needs one massive reform, Not to target the rich, but to fix our issues as a country, as one unified body.
    Think I've said this before, but kinda forgot what your response was
    Welfare only for people that have contributed (e.g. retired people, veterans, etc.) and for people that have yet contributed but still has great potential (e.g. children)
    The flaw would be dictating who is part of it and distributing said welfare with minimal to no corruption
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 03-03-2013 at 08:02 PM.
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

Think I've said this before, but kinda forgot what your response was
    Welfare only for people that have contributed (e.g. retired people, veterans, etc.) and for people that have yet contributed but still has great potential (e.g. children)
    The flaw would be dictating who is part of it and distributing said welfare with minimal to no corruption
    Veterans that used the military as a career receive a pension.
    The Retired receive Social Security.
    Children that are not in a proper home can be put into an orphanage, those that are in a proper home can make due with what they have. Welfare is completely unnecessary. There are temp agencies that can gain a person a job almost immediately, regardless of skills. If a person wishes to be lazy, they will not receive a stipend. That is how it should work. Welfare is pointless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Veterans that used the military as a career receive a pension.
    The Retired receive Social Security.
    Children that are not in a proper home can be put into an orphanage, those that are in a proper home can make due with what they have. Welfare is completely unnecessary. There are temp agencies that can gain a person a job almost immediately, regardless of skills. If a person wishes to be lazy, they will not receive a stipend. That is how it should work. Welfare is pointless.
    Yea, pension and SS were what I meant by welfare
    As for children, what if orphanage, home, or foster do not get enough income to properly support the family (orphanage and foster may not apply due to government assistance)? Or what if the parents or siblings waste the money? What do you do with those children who live with those kind of people?

Thanks

Yea, pension and SS were what I meant by welfare
    As for children, what if orphanage, home, or foster do not get enough income to properly support the family (orphanage and foster may not apply due to government assistance)? Or what if the parents or siblings waste the money? What do you do with those children who live with those kind of people?
    Welfare is completely different than SS and a pension.
    A government mandated orphanage will do fine. Foster homes consist of people who are financially stable, and are thoroughly investigated before given the ability to take care of children. They also receive child support per child.
    The children do not get the money. If they live in a household where the parents do not either then it is up to them to seek help or a neighbors job to report it. If not they are shit out of luck. If the parents can not properly utilize money they make, they can definitely not utilize money they are given for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If they live in a household where the parents do not either then it is up to them to seek help or a neighbors job to report it. If not they are shit out of luck.
    Agree with the rest but this part seems troublesome since it has loopholes (e.g. parents being borderline abusive, preventing kids from reaching for help)
    That bothers my conscious because these kids might have been the next great genius...
    My optimism terribly hurt by my cynicism and pessimism...

Thanks

Agree with the rest but this part seems troublesome since it has loopholes (e.g. parents being borderline abusive, preventing kids from reaching for help)
    That bothers my conscious because these kids might have been the next great genius...
    My optimism terribly hurt by my cynicism and pessimism...
    Welfare won't help them, it will simply fuel the parents abusive behavior.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Welfare won't help them, it will simply fuel the parents abusive behavior.
    So there's no way we can help them unless we're aware of the problem?

Thanks

So there's no way we can help them unless we're aware of the problem?
    Basically. How can we help someone we do not know even needs assistance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Basically. How can we help someone we do not know even needs assistance?
    1 Dat flawless grammar and spelling.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast