Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    @Taylor.W Well.... if you have read the whole post then you wouldn't have said that. Kid, I got the best gaming PC, I can run MW3/BF3 and my internet speed is the highest, I pay $200 monthly for internet only cause of it's speed (110 MBpS), that's faster than the speed of light. I live in U.S. with an American IP, so I can play the game fine with the best ping and no lag at all.

Thanks
    Woah, your problem is really weird i crash all the time for some gay reason too but not 24/7 where i would crash in 5-30min. What is your operating system? Maybe if you tell me i might know cuz my friend has same problem.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @TopSeller: If you can run BF3, why play Combat Arms O.o BTW, I tried out the trick of waiting in the lobby and closing blackcypher.aes, here are my results.
    *1 minute after closing black cypher, CA crashed (I wasnt even in a match)
    *The same [click] sound happens and CA dies
    *right when closing blackcypher.aes, CA dies

Overall, I'd say it doesnt work, but I suggest that you try it out, due to the fact that the directions for the trick were sketchy at best. Do I have to wait 5 mins at region select, then 5 mins again at server select, then 5 mins again at channel select, then another 5 mins before closing the blackcypher.aes process while in the lobby, or do I only have to wait 5 mins at the region select, then go to the lobby and close blackcyoher.aes? I wasnt so sure, so try out the trick at your own leisure, but dont be suprised if it doesnt work.

I'll keep trying at differant possibilities, so I'll update this post. I'm spending alot of time for this, so I hope it holds some fruit.

@Domo: I believe he uses Windows 7 64-bit. Look at his specs, would that kind of computer come with windows vista? And who wouldnt use 64-bit OS if thier archetecture is ready for it? That would be a waste.
    ^^ @TopSeller, please confirm ^^
    Last edited by sasuke33192; 05-21-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    You want to see sh*tty internet speeds? (This is my speed btw)

I hate Verizon -.-

Thanks
    Never close Blackcipher process while the game is still running, your game will freeze. If your already in a game and decide to turn it off that will be fine, but you will be stuck in lobby once you are out of the game. (My experience)
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    @sasuke33192 Yes, I do have Win7 64 bit with very good processor and specs. Please tell me if your experience in different while using a hack and while not using a hack. For an example, if u use a hack does ca crash faster? Just wondering.... and I have untistalled CA many times in many PCs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Here are a few things you can try =/

-Install Microsoft Visual Studios 2005, 2008, and 2010
    -Turn off DEP
    -run Combatarms_Direct using Windows XP SP2 Compatibility mode

I feel your pain =( I hope one of these works for you

Thanks
    @nb109
    I already have Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, i re-installed it.
    What does DEP mean? no idea lol.
    I just changed my CA loader from Windows XP SP3 to Windows XP SP3.
    I will tell you the results.

Thanks
    Bump.....
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dunno, nothing seems to work. I just gave up.

I hate Verizon -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TopSeller View Post
    Hello MPGH users!! I have had a problem with CA since over 3 or 4 weeks now. I searched EVERYWHERE for this problem from ca forums to hacking sites such as MPGH.
    Here is what happens: I login CA WITHOUT any hacks, never used hacks in my life, ever. I login, play for few minutes (5-30 minutes) and boom it just crashes to desktop. This has been happening for over 3 weeks now. Every time I crash, a debug file gets sent to my combat arms file, for those that don't know wat a debug file is, it's basically lets me know why the game crashed. There is like over 200 debug files in folder (i deleted most of it now) the latest debug files says:

2012/5/13 ----- 16:38:21 - CombatArms Debug Start!

Exception code: C0000005

Fault address: 373CE496 01:002CD496 C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\cshell.dll

EAX:00000000
    EBX:00000000
    ECX:00000000
    EDX:00000000
    ESI:377E0D18
    EDI:04F99970

CS:EIP:0023:373CE496

SS:ESP:002B:0018E3BC EBP:00000000

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00210246

Call stack:

Address Frame Logical addr Module

Call_Static[0]: 373CE496 00000000 0001:002CD496 C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game\cshell.dll

As you can see the date is 5/13/12 ( today, it's the latest) I noticed it says the problem is from cshell.dll
    Here are the things I did in order to fix problem (but it's still the same):

1) I used about 3 combat arms cleaners that can clean my files in CA.
    2) I searched MPGH for solutions, tried them all, still didn't work.
    3) I looked in https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...-dll-more.html tried out all the dlls.
    4) I re-installed CA about 4 or 5 times.
    5) I looked in the CA forums, found out that over 500 people have this problem and nexon isn't doing any shit about it.
    6) 3 of my friends sent me their clean fresh cshell.dll and it didn't work.
    7) I went to Download your missing .dll files - DLL-files.com and looked up for cshell.dll, placed in ca folder, didn't work.
    8) I tried deleting the debug in my ca folder.
    9) I changed my proxy.
    10) I changed my IP to a U.S. location ip, didn't work.
    11) I changed my IP to German or UK, I played CA EU and it still crashes same as CA NA.
    12) I used my brother's laptop to see if he got the problem, yes he does.
    13) I brought a FUCKING NEW COMPUTER!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! I'm not fucking kidding, im not trolling about this, and it still got same problem.
    14) I changed my windows 7 from home premuim to professional.
    15) I made other Nexon accounts, still same problem.
    16) I installed CCleaner, and other cleaning programs to clean my PC.
    17) I also tried to send a ticket to nexon, it has been a week, they didn't reply yet.
    18) I deleted my history in firefox, IE, google chrome, Opera, etc. ALL OF THEM.
    19) I tried changing my coast, server, channel.
    20) I tried staying in only one room for the whole time playing ca.
    21) and more........

I swear to God, that I have done all of them steps and even more just to fix this problem, and it's still going. I have an LTC 1 with over 800K GP and about 25K NX and you can see why I'm pissed out right now, haven't play fking ca in over 3 weeks.
    God knows how pissed I am right now for not playing CA in a long time and having lots of GP/NX in it.

I think I have tried almost everything in the book, if anybody has any ideas, please let me know.

If anyone ever tells me a solution and it worked, then you must be Jesus. I am willing to gift you up to 10,000 NX of mine ( I promised, I got over 25k nx on my account)

Please post all the solutions in this thread or message me, I'm sorry I'm not willing to give you my MSN, email, or any such info because I don't like these hacking forum sites.

Please keep all the comments appropriate and also related to this subject. I will FUCKING kill the person that just states another solution that I listed above.
    try rebooting your computer

Thanks
    reinstall it using safemode

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @TopSeller: I got it. I fixed my CA. First you have to uninstall CA and clear up the residue with CCleaner. Next, all you have to do is disconnect you router and modem over the night (you wont be getting any phone calls) and when you wake up the next moring, recconect. your ISP SHOULD assign you a new IP. The redownload CA and reinstall it. Play, and it shouldnt crash. Also, with all the spider vs scorpion crap, join spiders. They have all the hackers, and scorpions have all the pros. Spiders allways wins. if this worked click on the '[Thumbsup] Thanks' button on the lower right corner.

I hate Verizon -.-

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sasuke33192 For This Useful Post:

TopSeller (06-17-2012)

Thanks
    @TopSeller
    Is the game working now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by asianshooter View Post
    try rebooting your computer
    He said he bought a new Pc -__-

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke33192 View Post
    @TopSeller: I got it. I fixed my CA. First you have to uninstall CA and clear up the residue with CCleaner. Next, all you have to do is disconnect you router and modem over the night (you wont be getting any phone calls) and when you wake up the next moring, recconect. your ISP SHOULD assign you a new IP. The redownload CA and reinstall it. Play, and it shouldnt crash. Also, with all the spider vs scorpion crap, join spiders. They have all the hackers, and scorpions have all the pros. Spiders allways wins. if this worked click on the '[Thumbsup] Thanks' button on the lower right corner.
    /OffTopic you live close to me i live in WoodBridge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Use Lock v1. IS a Ban rejector. Also cleans CA files. EU + NA.
    Contributor Since: July 28, 2012

Previously know as: Fatal', Deadpool, Souza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12