Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    lmfao!
    im the type of mexican that arent really
    noticed. my dad owns part of century 21,
    the real estate shit. he owns stocks for microsoft
    and home depot. my mom just stays at home.
    ftw
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Jesus= middle eastern.
    Religion= Jewish.
    messiah= Hell no
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Jesus was a black jew

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Lies...........

Thanks
    omg you guys!!!

The answer given by Peter, of course, is the only correct answer: "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Matt. 16:16). Jesus said to Peter, "Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven" (vs. 17). But how did God reveal it to him? Did He whisper in his ear that Jesus was the Christ? Maybe. Did He give him a "direct revelation" like one of the prophets of old? Perhaps. Yet thousands, and soon millions of people would believe that also. How? By what evidence? When Peter preached the first gospel sermon in Acts 2, he began disclosing the evidence which was there for all to see who cared to listen: The fact that the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth "fits" all the prophecies made concerning the Messiah and His times.

It is doubtful that one person, and much less a committee could piece together such a tight-woven theology and "invent" a character who would fulfill so many prophecies where no other person ever did or ever would. It is even less probable that they could have succeeded in preaching such a theology during the lifetime of those who would have known whether Jesus really did the things they said; and it is unthinkable that people would willingly forsake the pleasures of this world—pleasures which they could see, taste, touch and feel—for a Christ they could not see and a promise that could not be realized until after death. It is not by any mysterious means that God reveals Himself to His creation. Faith comes by the word of God (Rom. 10:17). Anyone who takes the time to compare the events of the life of Christ as recorded in the gospels with the predictions of the Old Testament prophets, can see the power behind the Scriptures.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to princedylan900 For This Useful Post:

pd900worshiper (02-20-2009)

Thanks
    omg, stolen out of your parents fairytale book?
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by princedylan900 View Post
    omg you guys!!!

The answer given by Peter, of course, is the only correct answer: "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God" (Matt. 16:16). Jesus said to Peter, "Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven" (vs. 17). But how did God reveal it to him? Did He whisper in his ear that Jesus was the Christ? Maybe. Did He give him a "direct revelation" like one of the prophets of old? Perhaps. Yet thousands, and soon millions of people would believe that also. How? By what evidence? When Peter preached the first gospel sermon in Acts 2, he began disclosing the evidence which was there for all to see who cared to listen: The fact that the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth "fits" all the prophecies made concerning the Messiah and His times.

It is doubtful that one person, and much less a committee could piece together such a tight-woven theology and "invent" a character who would fulfill so many prophecies where no other person ever did or ever would. It is even less probable that they could have succeeded in preaching such a theology during the lifetime of those who would have known whether Jesus really did the things they said; and it is unthinkable that people would willingly forsake the pleasures of this world—pleasures which they could see, taste, touch and feel—for a Christ they could not see and a promise that could not be realized until after death. It is not by any mysterious means that God reveals Himself to His creation. Faith comes by the word of God (Rom. 10:17). Anyone who takes the time to compare the events of the life of Christ as recorded in the gospels with the predictions of the Old Testament prophets, can see the power behind the Scriptures.
    nobody's going to read that. Way to have a fail explanation..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    For 1 you didnt write that. Number 2 your way of topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12