Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Thumbs down Bravo Nexon! Oh but i still see you ^_^

Okay so from the knowledge I've collected this is what i have come up with. (if someone already mentioned it i dont care this is me from my words and what i've been told by a gm. i know wow right?)

So...

I recently posted 2 days ago saying i was Permanently Banned. I posted again and was suggested to appeal the ban.
    I did in fact appeal it and spoke to a gm.....
    Yes I was banned for hacking..
    those screenshots at boss will catch you everytime....
    you may think your going undetected if your not banned right away but they are well aware of what we are doing.
    they had dates when i was hacking. which different illegal actions i used. what time i did them.
    and when i actually was playing like a normal player.

I was told there was a strong possibility that i was not going to get my account back or any account that was tied to my I.P back..

then the next day, following the update i was able to log in. the ban was lifted.. the hacks were patched..

This was the signal for me to chill.

The people that used hacks/bots/exploits accounts that were Permanently banned were unbanned on purpose, there was no ban hammer broken accident.

and now they are not just going to re-ban us. they are using this to watch those specific accounts carefully. They are sloppy but sometimes smart.
    Nexon has pointed their fingers directly in our direction but they just choose not to call us out because now they want to see whats going to happen next.

Are we going to go back to fighting their hack shield and break them? because then yeah thats when they WILL ban us with no chance for appealing.

I was notified if my account was to be unbanned it would be under a period of supervision.

not sure how long that period is supposed to be but w/e i'll chill if thats what they want me to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can you show us the convo you had between them?
    That way to know exactly what to avoid

Thanks
    what's new though

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    i dont have a copy of the chat log but it was through one of those chat things that gets sent to your email about your ticket.

my advice is just lay low for a bit until we see what other changes they might surprise us with...

i want to know why so suddenly thats all

i know my mpgh forum account may be a little fresh since i havent done alot of posting but we may need to also keep an eye out here on our own grounds
    to make sure no one is leaking our website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I call BS on this one. Nexon never, NEVER gives details like this out to people just asking for it. are you people seriously going to fall for this? What, we have a friend at the Nexon offices now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The408 For This Useful Post:

Micreation (05-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by The408 View Post
    Nexon never, NEVER gives details like this out to people just asking for it.
    From what I've read, this is true. Nexon will tell you they've banned you for hacking, but usually nothing beyond that.

The recent unbanning of the accounts was from what I can tell, on purpose. To put it simply, it seems like a trap.
    "Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh how convenient that you dont have the message log. What happened to it? herp, also, derp.

Even if this were true, (lol) pretty simple shit.. dont hack on the accs that were unbanned, change your ip, make new bots...

"those screenshots at boss will catch you everytime....
    you may think your going undetected if your not banned right away but they are well aware of what we are doing."

Man so i guess the 1000s of runs ive done for like 2 years with no bans ever must have slipped under the nexon allseeingeye
    Last edited by Micreation; 05-19-2012 at 08:37 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Micreation For This Useful Post:

Helper666 (05-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    I don't think it's a trap simply because I know for sure I've had accounts unbanned that didn't get the "perma banned" message. My old accounts, and I mean one of my firsts from months ago had the "auth failed" message. Both were also unbanned but my other ones with the same msg, not so lucky. Why they were unbanned? Who knows, maybe Nexon needs us to farm for scrolls so people will buy the Premium Runes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wow banning then unbanning?

My guess is that they're trolling harder than the unscheduled maint updates!

They have a change of heart because they don't want their "good" player base dying out.

I figure they want to keep NA going strong, even though the playerbase isn't as big as other countries.

Glad to hear you made it through it though.

I would be so sad if my account got banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    That perma banning message stuff looks more like Server fuck-ups than real ban... similar stuff occured about several months ago where i need to spent one good hour just to log-in after numerous "please try logging in to our fking website first"

I received that ban message too.. as well as some others which made thread in Nexon forum... and as far as i can see they're legit.

Thanks
    Bullshit.

And if any of this is true that you're claiming, how come they sent you this information via e-mail but you won't even post images for proof?

I've noticed there are a good bit of people around these forums who are from Vindictus forums and only here to troll and cause as much chaos as possible around here.

Anyway, no one gives a shit about your claims if you can't prove not one bit of it.

I call bullshit and looks like a fail attempt at begging people to stop botting.

P.S Change your avatar please...most of us around here are guys and don't need to be looking at gay pics like that (WE KNOW YOU'RE GAY!)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by The408 View Post
    I don't think it's a trap simply because I know for sure I've had accounts unbanned that didn't get the "perma banned" message. My old accounts, and I mean one of my firsts from months ago had the "auth failed" message. Both were also unbanned but my other ones with the same msg, not so lucky. Why they were unbanned? Who knows, maybe Nexon needs us to farm for scrolls so people will buy the Premium Runes.
    Lol this actually makes sense, meaning we're likely to just get banned again after the runes are gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Lol this actually makes sense, meaning we're likely to just get banned again after the runes are gone.
    If this was likely the case, I would think they wouldn't release the accounts that had NX refunded (like the one member here who mentioned having to pay $10). Honestly I don't know what's going on at Nexon, but I'll keep botting till they get banned again LOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    either that or they are really watching us. i wouldnt rule out those screen shots or even keylogging us (so they can see us using hacks via button presses)
    anything is possible.

Thanks
    Guys and girls.
    How may people are playing Vindictus, including bots and gold sellers and normal players?
    Over 1000? over 2000? over 10,000?
    Lets say there's an average of 6000 players that play actively. Out of those half are hackers that do speed runs.
    So, we will have like 3000 * 15, in average, hacker runs per hour and 3000 * 5, in average, normal player runs per hour.
    That's 60,000 boss screen shots in 1 hour, assuming its ONLY 1 screenshot at the end.

Who will check all those? Nexon? be serious.

Next, if they really had ALL information about your account about when and what you hacked. Vindictus just stopped being a peer to peer game /shock
    Somehow I doubt this

About keylogging, this is a joke right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast