Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    idk if its working fine or not. when the first run is done, does my char chill out on to the loading dock for an hr?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
    idk if its working fine or not. when the first run is done, does my char chill out on to the loading dock for an hr?
    yes because you can only trans once an hour.
    This is a type of program you leave up, if you're out, sleeping, or afk.
    It's just transing for you, once every hour

Thanks
    It should chill out on the boat for one hour, not the docks. Restart it and watch the clicking and don't touch your mouse when the bot is doing stuff. This is not a background program. I set the delays ridiculously high since each run is 1 hour; even on my VM the delays were 5+ seconds longer than they needed to be. If the bot is trying to click things too quickly, tell me at which point in the boat reload process.

Edit: If you are asking why the bot doesn't use trans more often than one hour, then you have a problem I cannot help you with.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-19-2012 at 01:34 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

It should chill out on the boat for one hour, not the docks. Restart it and watch the clicking and don't touch your mouse when the bot is doing stuff. This is not a background program. I set the delays ridiculously high since each run is 1 hour; even on my VM the delays were 5+ seconds longer than they needed to be. If the bot is trying to click things too quickly, tell me at which point in the boat reload process.

Edit: If you are asking why the bot doesn't use trans more often than one hour, then you have a problem I cannot help you with.

after the first run is done. my char goes back to the starting point (where the player choose a dungeon run on the map) and run up to the map but it goes to the right pass the map and stays on the pathway. (where player always goes when being inviite to a map)

and yes, i dont touch the mouse as it is running. (stated on ur instruction)
    Last edited by jtvgeo; 05-19-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks
    after the first run is done. my char goes back to the starting point (where the player choose a dungeon run on the map) and run up to the map but it goes to the right pass the map and stays on the pathway. (where player always goes when being inviite to a map)

I think I understand your explanation, but you have not given me nearly enough information to replicate the problem. I have people confirmed on EU and NA using this with no problems, and the only reason I see you having this issue, if I understand you correctly, is if the mouse is moved before running altering your run direction.
    If you want me to look into providing a solution for you, please upload a video to youtube, megauploads or something and pm me the link so I can see what exactly is happening.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Lol but it worked with .15 perfectly. I'm sure this'll work just fine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Are you at the Colhen docks? I'm not absolutely certain but I don't think it works at Rocheste.

Thanks
    Awesome job Maddoggy thanks! :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    idk why, when i open this stuff, start the game and get to the boat, and hit the home key, i cant see the GUI. Same thing when i hit the home key at desktop. can you tell me what happen? thank.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by WarGreymon View Post
    Are you at the Colhen docks? I'm not absolutely certain but I don't think it works at Rocheste.
    yes im at Colhen.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

I think I understand your explanation, but you have not given me nearly enough information to replicate the problem. I have people confirmed on EU and NA using this with no problems, and the only reason I see you having this issue, if I understand you correctly, is if the mouse is moved before running altering your run direction.
    If you want me to look into providing a solution for you, please upload a video to youtube, megauploads or something and pm me the link so I can see what exactly is happening.
    im charging my camera atm. ill pm u once im done with it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milysort View Post
    idk why, when i open this stuff, start the game and get to the boat, and hit the home key, i cant see the GUI. Same thing when i hit the home key at desktop. can you tell me what happen? thank.....
    Run as admin. Add as exceptions to anti-virus/firewalls if necessary.

yes im at Colhen.
    ---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

im charging my camera atm. ill pm u once im done with it.
    Vindictus has its own built-in video recorder and you can even modify the quality recorded if your computer sucks. Click the menu button in bottom left.
    OR...
    CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Vindictus has its own built-in video recorder and you can even modify the quality recorded if your computer sucks. Click the menu button in bottom left.
    OR...
    CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software
    im going to give the built-in video recorder a try right now.

and i actually running vin on a pretty decent gaming laptop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [QUOTE=maddoggy00;6051551][FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"]

.............still cant work , anyway, thank you for answer

Thanks
    [FONT="Verdana"][COLOR="DarkRed"][QUOTE=milysort;6051718]

.............still cant work , anyway, thank you for answer

I can guarantee you it's your OS/another program blocking the process somehow if when you press the "Home" key on your keyboard, nothing shows up.

Edit:
    @jtvgeo

If you are having the problem of your character running to the boardwalk, make sure you are in the Default settings of "Mouse Mode". If you have "Auto-align camera on you (when moving)", you will NOT be strafing left-right when you press "a" and "d". The default is to strafe, and that is how all my bots are scripted.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 05-19-2012 at 05:58 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    [QUOTE=maddoggy00;6051737]
    Quote Originally Posted by milysort View Post

I can guarantee you it's your OS/another program blocking the process somehow if when you press the "Home" key on your keyboard, nothing shows up.

Edit:
    @jtvgeo

If you are having the problem of your character running to the boardwalk, make sure you are in the Default settings of "Mouse Mode". If you have "Auto-align camera on you (when moving)", you will NOT be strafing left-right when you press "a" and "d". The default is to strafe, and that is how all my bots are scripted.
    yes got it. that setting messed up the hack. u should post that on the first post

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast