Thread: HELP PLs

Thanks

HELP PLs

I am new here and this is best hacking site i found so far because you dont have to complete ******s to get the hacks but i ahve a question. I am confused, i downloaded WinRAR but everytime i download a free hack and open it with winRAR i can never get the file opened and if i do it goes to a page with a bunch of undecipherable text. And for the random hacks on the net (not the ones in this community) i try opening hacking file and it says Diagnostic messages has options to CLOSE BREAK OPERATION or COPY TO CLIPBOARD. So please help i just want to use some hacks, but i cant figure this out. Any help appreciated thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Welcome to MPGH

You don't open. You are suppose to extract the file.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    Oh thanks alot man good community, one more question though. Once i extract it does it need to go to a specified folder or i just extract and then open the file, last thing i should need help with. Thanks

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Usually just hitting "Extract Here" is what I do but you may want to make a folder and put the .rar or .zip in there first before doing that to avoid a shit ton of files coming out and cluttering whatever folder it was in.

Anyways, welcome to MPGH. ^_^

Thanks
    Ok bro srry for all the complication but after i download the hack it will pop up in my winrar program as a file i extracted it to a folder i made. NOW the folder i made and extracted the hack into do i put the created folder into my game folder (the folder with all the informartion to the game and stuff) because after i extract the hack to a folder i made i click the folder then click the hack and it says choose program yo open with, but nothing happens. SO do i put the folder i made with the hack extracted and placed in it INTO the games folder? Thanks pro hackers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by FxCThat View Post
    Ok bro srry for all the complication but after i download the hack it will pop up in my winrar program as a file i extracted it to a folder i made. NOW the folder i made and extracted the hack into do i put the created folder into my game folder (the folder with all the informartion to the game and stuff) because after i extract the hack to a folder i made i click the folder then click the hack and it says choose program yo open with, but nothing happens. SO do i put the folder i made with the hack extracted and placed in it INTO the games folder? Thanks pro hackers
    Just download the hack and click Extract to "Hack name".rar then you double click the folder and drag the hack on your desktop then download a injector and place the hack in the injector by pressing "Browse..." and click the hack name then put it on Auto if you want it to inject by itself and Manual if you want to inject the hack by yourself.

Welcome to MPGH!

If you want a fun FPS Game then come here!
    CrossFire Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Thanks
    Dude how can i repay you...im finally getting somewere you solved my depression therapist. But when you say extract to 'Hack Name'.rar you ssaying when i make the new folder i should name it the same as the hack. But i didnt know about the injector thats why i been messing up but i promise if you answer this last question my confusion will be solved. Thanks (most helpful supportive community ever)no joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just stay with the community.

Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013