ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

[LF]gimp/photoshop resource pack and tips and tricks!

Hi,i've started making some avatars and signatures from some time(something like 1 month) and i'd really like to improve.
    i've seen that in this forum there are alot of experienced people,and i really need something like a super-mega-ultra pack with a huge amount of brushes/renders/fonts and anything like that,useful to make arts.
    i'm requesting this because i've seen none on the internet,and if someone makes arts from a long amount of time,he/she should have a huge resources pack! making that huge pack would help me and anyone who needs that,so almost every newbie should need it! ^.^

as tips and tricks...if someone knows any of them tell me,i use gimp (i don't use photoshop at all,but resources are good for photoshop and gimp too,that's why i've wrote phostoshop in the title),because i don't want to crack photoshop...and i don't have enough money to buy it,also i'm used to gimp and i'd like to don't start from the beginning xD

btw...i'm doing my MPGH avatar right now,i've just downloaded the render...let's see whan i can do without brushes or fonts of any kind lol x)

p.s. yep i've seen this thread: Resources - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking wich contains a super pack of fonts,so i'll probably gonna use one of them for the avatar,if i'll use any font! xD

i hope someone will help me and any other newbie,finding and adding each brush/render from the beginning is really really annoying and it takes so much time...

P.S.
    i know this should be posted into the help and requests section,but it's not very active...so i'll post this too in the general art design thread,i'll remove the other one

*edit* don't know how to close it,if someone tells me how i'll do it myself,else that's the link https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...ml#post6023286
    *edit2*
    i really can't do anything nice without anything(only gimp's brushes and the font pack) so the avatar will need me to gather some renders and brushes x)
    Last edited by IV2B; 05-11-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Look on deviantART: where ART meets application! they have tons of resources and packs for download. just make sure that they are giving you rights to use them

Threadstarter
    ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    maybe i'm just really dumb...but i only find small packs such as "anime hair brush pack" or single images,while i'm looking for something like "ok,take that and be fine for all your life,it's "just" 3 GB!" else than a "take a look at everything,choose anything you like and after 3 years you've your perfect pack" that's because at the beginning you're like "i need that,ok,now i need that too...fuuu i've forgotten to add this! damn i need this one too etc etc..."

maybe i'm just explaining it bad,i feel like i always need the image i don't have...

P.s. Awesome avatar,it's the funniest one i've ever seen
    and btw,awesome signatures too ^.^

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Look into our Resources section you would be able to find some releases that can help you, also if you search on YouTube you could find GFX packs that will help you a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Google "photoshop brushes." They work for gimp

also, stay off of deviantart

you might catch the ghey
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Look for the Zodiac resource packs in the resources. Lots of assorted shit which is listed for you, kiki/me/zodiac team worked on that shit when it was live, and with much fervor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah i would go with first guys advice. I get almost all my stuff from there. Ive got a lil over 1200 renders from there. All i did was type in render pack lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to REAP For This Useful Post:

Maydie (08-24-2012)