Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Put a rubber band around your wrist, everytime you have the feeling to smoke you pull it as hard as possible and let it go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
    who ever smokes inside is gonna have a hard time quiting trust me i know mina smokes inside her room witch is why you cant quit start going outside and trying holding back it takes balls i smoke like half a pack aday to
    HOW DO YOU KNOW ?! OMG !?

& Yes that is true , it's harder to quit if you smoke indoors, one of the major things that slows down my smoking was getting out of my chair and actually going out side to smoke. Try substituting smoking with healthy snacks like fruits, i had a bag of mandarins with me at that time and I guess I was bloated on mandarins, just trying to refrain myself from 1 cigg. I've failed miserably but its better to keep trying than giving up, when you do give up is when you've truly failed. Also playing games during this period isn't such a good idea from experience, ahaha.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

REAP (05-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Chewing gum actually helps? o_o .
    Yep. You need to keep your mouth busy with something

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

& Yes that is true , it's harder to quit if you smoke indoors, one of the major things that slows down my smoking was getting out of my chair and actually going out side to smoke. Try substituting smoking with healthy snacks like fruits, i had a bag of mandarins with me at that time and I guess I was bloated on mandarins, just trying to refrain myself from 1 cigg. I've failed miserably but its better to keep trying than giving up, when you do give up is when you've truly failed. Also playing games during this period isn't such a good idea from experience, ahaha.
    I smoke outside and managed to quit for a bit thanks to winter and living in Canada cause I really didn't want to go out. Now that it is hot outside and I spend majority of my time outside and always am walking somewhere or out somewhere smoking just seems like a great thing to do to pass the time as I'm walking to go meet up with my gf ect. Also with work I work 3 jobs so the stress from that makes smoking relaxing but I need to drop this awful habit but it almost seems relentless cause I try and quit and fail and then I end up smoking more then last time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Smoke Some Weed and Leave Smoking For a While YOu Won't Stop Smoking unless you get a Health Problem or Something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just got another pack of smokes fml

Thanks

I used to smoke a packet a day or more. Stopped completely within a few weeks. Your body doesn't need feel the necessity for nicotine after a few days. That part is the hard part.
    The part after that is not really hard, but more annoying. You need something to do with your hands (smokers often smoke to get their hands busy), like a small pillow or whatever. And you need to constantly have something to do, because smokers also often smoke due to boredom.

Thanks
    The only thing that can make you stop is your mind. There is no other way to.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanV2 View Post
    I used to smoke a packet a day or more. Stopped completely within a few weeks. Your body doesn't need feel the necessity for nicotine after a few days. That part is the hard part.
    The part after that is not really hard, but more annoying. You need something to do with your hands (smokers often smoke to get their hands busy), like a small pillow or whatever. And you need to constantly have something to do, because smokers also often smoke due to boredom.
    Majority of the time I smoke cause in bored and have nothing to occupy my hands with

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aonix View Post
    Majority of the time I smoke cause in bored and have nothing to occupy my hands with
    My point exactly. Get out a good book, go try finish a game, play some sports, whatever interests you. If you're constantly busy, you have no need to smoke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    u guys sure have some serious problem's i smoked some cigg's and didnt like it and i smoked em with my friend's ... idk how people can smoke that doesnt make you cool...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
    u guys sure have some serious problem's i smoked some cigg's and didnt like it and i smoked em with my friend's ... idk how people can smoke that doesnt make you cool...
    Smoking because it's cool isn't nice. There's other reasons that make it nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WanQuiSheR View Post
    Stress relief is a big reason why people smoke I started when I was in the army due to that fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Luke420 sees all and knows all naw i seen the pic of your computer set up in my thread with your ash tray lol not to easy lol been smoking since 2003
    Last edited by Luke6.5; 05-25-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    but ya quiting smoking is bullshit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast