Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

COL3 30+ PERMS :: Make Your Offers!

My other COL2 was just scammed by bonnySmith aka justiniscool6 aka alic12 aka VorteX. IF YOU EVER see this user. Please, please do not let him scam you also.

Now, lesson learned from that is I will not go first.
    Fortunately that account was not my main and it was only $35 so its not a big hit to take. And Im getting the account back anyways and re-opening sales for it once it is returned.
    The reason why people selling accounts SHOULD NOT go first: The person who is purchasing the account is basically buying a "product". When you go to the store and you want to buy something you always pay first to get it. Same will apply here. This is my new law.
    I do not trust anyone, I only trust my humble self.

Now for the thread,

For sale I have a CBL verified Combat Arms NA account.

Please see the pictures below:

I will NOT accept NX, only money deposited into my Paypal account. Please note I will record our full conversation for security.
    The account has never been hacked on and is ranked top 1000 in Combat Arms NA.
    Bidding starts at $40
    Buyout at: $110

Please add me on skype: devilfist69

If there is any other information you require. Please do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards,

Foxaris

Thanks
    u got ok nx perm guns, so ya i guess its around 40...... ill bid $40 (sooo i actually might buy the other account, will u get it back?)

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

but.... this is also my first time at mpgh this is my brand new account... i dont scanm..

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

can ya pls go first.... i know that your not a scammer (mybe u are idk..) but i DO NOT want anyone to steal my money.. Its worth more than nexon account...

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

it's hard to believe i dont scam, because all the scammers these days..[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ImPuReStRiKe View Post
    u got ok nx perm guns, so ya i guess its around 40...... ill bid $40 (sooo i actually might buy the other account, will u get it back?)

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

but.... this is also my first time at mpgh this is my brand new account... i dont scanm..

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

can ya pls go first.... i know that your not a scammer (mybe u are idk..) but i DO NOT want anyone to steal my money.. Its worth more than nexon account...

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

it's hard to believe i dont scam, because all the scammers these days..[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------
    I will not go first. You are the one looking to purchase the product. I will tell you that you can trust me. But ultimately the purchase is at your own risk. And I have provided screenshots and everything the proof is all there that I have the account. If you win the bid, you must pay first, then I will send the info to your e-mail and or via skype. In the information you will receive the nexon account, e-mail associated with it, and security questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    you dont accept nx?

Thanks
    .....ok, sure ill listen to your rules......most likely..... but do u also have the other account?
    also, wut happened with bonnysmith and your other account. did he try to buy it from ya and u gave him first?
    Last edited by ImPuReStRiKe; 05-26-2012 at 07:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by daasaininvasion View Post
    you dont accept nx?
    No sorry just money.

.....ok, sure ill listen to your rules......most likely..... but do u also have the other account?
    also, wut happened with bonnysmith and your other account. did he try to buy it from ya and u gave him first?
    I dont have the other account atm. An e-mail restoration is in effect and should be completed today or tomorrow. Once it is complete I will retrieve the account and open sales again. I gave him the info first b/c I felt I could trust him over skype. But I was a fool not to simply google his skype name and I would have figured it out. But I did it after while he was changing the info and I already knew. So w.e.
    He lives at 20723, Laurel MD. If you can kick his ass before me. Im an 8 hour drive from him.

Thanks
    sorry i live in NJ, the ride is too long and probably a waste of time.. so i bid 40 and i might buy the other account (if this bid fails)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You only have 2 perms, you don't count the rank-up gear and that other shit...

Thanks
    how much do u think its worth orginate? 35?30?25?

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

or higher than that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how much do u think its worth orginate? 35?30?25?

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

or higher than that?
    Probably like 25k - 35k NX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There are a few perms that havent been shown since it would have been too many pics. And an account like this is not worth that little. Its still a COL3 and you can spend years getting up that rank so I will accept $40 minimum. ImPurestrike, add my skype: devilfist69 if you would like to purchase.

Still accepting offers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxaris View Post
    There are a few perms that havent been shown since it would have been too many pics. And an account like this is not worth that little. Its still a COL3 and you can spend years getting up that rank so I will accept $40 minimum. ImPurestrike, add my skype: devilfist69 if you would like to purchase.

Still accepting offers.
    Don't say 30 perms then.....

and COL's aren't hard to get. No one is gonna spend $100 on this shit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Originate5212 View Post
    Don't say 30 perms then.....

and COL's aren't hard to get. No one is gonna spend $100 on this shit...
    Im looking for $40. Then you can go somewhere else. That was just a buyout.
    Why not say 30 perms? The account has a little over 30 perms. As you can see, some of the images I did not scroll down all the way.

Relax kid.

Thanks
    i personally think it takes forever to get to colonel, for me it takes me an 75% of the year to get me to 1st leutenant, so could i buy for 40?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i personally think it takes forever to get to colonel, for me it takes me an 75% of the year to get me to 1st leutenant, so could i buy for 40?
    Im online now. If you would like to buy it for $40 I will accept that offer. Add my skype: devilfist69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast