Thread: Wallhack

Thanks

Wallhack

Well, i'm just setting out on learning D3D, after seeing it's relativley simple to code a wallhack. Anybody have one, or built one before that wouldn't mind giving me a few tips and pointers as to the best method. Apparently now K2 have made a supposed "anti-wallhack" change to the engine...so it's gonna be tougher than it used to be. Any help at all...or just on D3D in general would be great. ps: have read and seen most D3D "wallhack" type posts both here and around the net...so I really just need help from people actually using D3D or who have already made a wallhack before.
    Last edited by Fortran; 12-20-2006 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You first should learn how to hook DirectX or direct3d by bypassing PB. Once your there your pretty much home free, all you have to do next is access the buffer and modify opacity or set it to wireframe. I know a hella lot about DirectX and its components...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Originally posted by "njdavid"

Code:
    if(m_Stride == 44)
    		{

DWORD dwOldZEnable = D3DZB_TRUE;
    			m_pD3Ddev->GetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, &dwOldZEnable);
    			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE);
    			m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, Blue);
    			m_pD3Ddev->DrawIndexedPrimitive(PrimitiveType, minIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
    			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, dwOldZEnable);
    			m_pD3Ddev->SetTexture(0, Green);
    			m_pD3Ddev->SetRenderState(D3DRS_LIGHTING,FALSE);
    		}
    OK cool thanks Dave. I see easily how this works, but apparently there has been a change to the player models (in BETA5) so they no longer recieve SetRenderState (according to TGS s0beit). Dave if i get stuck trying to get this working, is it ok to pm you about this & DirectX questions in general ?

EDIT: On a side not, didnt feel like grabbing all 2.5GIG of Visual C++ Studio....am using Visual C++ Studio Express Edition as its free and smaller...will this be able to compile the dll i need ..(allready have DX SDK and D3D Starter KIT )
    Last edited by Fortran; 12-20-2006 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A game without setrenderstate is impossible... Hes on crack, you may not be able to set the state after its initialized, so you have to do it when it sets up the device.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    acually, i am to believe the standard setrenderstate wont work.

and you will never bypass d3d by hijacking the device...its more complicated now.

i would try clearing the z buffer, or perhaps using a pixel shader to do the job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Uh... There is no "more complicated" method of using setrenderstate, its ALWAYS required. Everything in DX revolves around it. Without it, there are no lights, no ambient, no zbuffer, no blending. Nothing...

D3D devices are all the same in how they are used and setup. The settings of the device may not be able to screwed around with once they are initialized, because of code within the game that replaces the changes you've made, or reloading it. If you can't access direct3d device directly try accessing the dx device and from there call the direct3d device.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Sharing is caring....