This guide will show you a technique I use when I become broke, alot of people are using this technique too!
Tired of being broke? well look no further! I have found the guide your looking for!
Requirements: -You'll need like 10 million mesos.
-Professions: Mining and Accessory Crafting.
-A lot of inventory space
-A little bit of Luck
Scenario: You just spend all your money on some useless junk and your tied down to 8 million mesos, well it's going to be easy with my guide
Heres the steps:
1. Go to Ardentmill, and get Mining and Accessory Crafting professions.
2. Buy lots of Silver Ores from Nack (Near the entrance portal of Ardentmill).
3. Buy lots of Basic Mold from Nack.
4. Go below and Craft Silver ores, make a lot! and when I say a lot I mean like over 400+ silver plates (The more silver plates the better)
5. You'll also need to buy "Magnifying Glass (Average)" [Doesn't matter what type it is, it could be average, just not the below Lv. 30 one]
6. Once your done crafting silver plates, go buy some Basic Abrasive from Nack 7. Now go near Intaglio (Accessory Crafter Npc) and craft Lv.40 belts (Lucky/Wise Green Leather Belt)
8. Craft Lucky/Wise Green Leather belts and then wish yourself luck for a pot'd 4% stat+ belts
9. Once you have crafted the belts and you got something with good stats (If not, repeat and make more), sell it, you'll make great cash Note: You can use Opal jewels as substitute for making belts (Sharp Green Leather Belt & Tenacious Green Leather Belt)
Prices for belts with good potential stats! (Bera Prices):
2% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 2mil
4% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 7.5-20mil
6% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 30m-60mil
8% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 200m-300mil
10% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 450m-650mil
12% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 1.1b-1.3bil
14% Str/Dex/Int/Luk belts = 1.8b-2.5bil
[All prices above was an estimate of what price could be, and value of Epic-Unique]
If you have more money in your stock (50mil+) you can craft Level 75+ earrings and try to get 6%+ str/dex/int/luk earrings and resell them!
Preferably "Half Earrings".
-Craft Half Earrings and once you run out of crystals to make more, extract them in your nearest Extractor (Channel 1 Ardentmill, most of the time)
-(Materials for Half Earrings are 3 Bronze Plates, 2 Intermediate Item Crystals and 1 Intermediate Abrasive) Wish yourself luck on getting a earring with 6%+ earrings
-Rinse and Repeat!
Prices for earrings with good potentials (Bera Prices)! 3% Str/Dex/Int/luk earrings = 2m-4mil
6% Str/Dex/Int/luk earrings = 15m-25mil
9% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 150mil-250mil
12% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 550m-700mil
15% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 900m-1.5bil
18% str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 2bil-2.5bil
21% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 3bil-4bil
24% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 4.5bil-6.5bil
27% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 7bil-8bil
30% Str/Dex/Int/Luk earrings = 9bil-10bil
33% Str/Dex/int/Luk earrings = 12b-14bil
[Prices for earrings above was an estimate on what price could be, and the value of Epic-Legendary]