Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Post Complete Sectional Rules and Regulations!

Welcome to the PlayStation Hacking Section,

This section is for MPGH members who are interested in the area of PlayStation Hacking and Modding. MPGH does it's utmost best to provide the required resources to fulfill the interests of it's members and this section is no different. To ensure the longevitity of a section, rules and regulations are put in place to provide a basis for keeping the section as clean as possible and to keep all members safe.

MPGH defines the word 'safe' as keeping both the members Computer safe from Viruses by enforcing a strict Virus Scan Policy upon all files that are uploaded to MPGHs server and by ensuring that a member who engages in a service that requires their personal details to be handed over to another member, a Middle Man is used or the member who is offering the service is closely monitored by all staff.

For in-depth details about all the rules pertaining to this section, please refer to the spoiler tags below.

Please visit this link to view the entire forums rules; MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

All help/requests should be placed in the main section which is located here and someone who can assist you with help/request will do so when it is seen. Also before making your thread you should adhere to the Complete Sectional Rules as your Request may have been answered already if it pertains to Custom Firmware.

These sections may have there own subsequent rules applied to them, please also keep them in mind when creating a thread in these sections, especially the Downloads section.

Recruiting members for your clan is acceptable as long you provide specific details on your clans requirments to join and that you do not advertise another forum and/or website that requires members to join before the have gained membership into your clan.

GamSharing is also an acceptable practice but please note however that Sony has cracked down on GameSharing and has limited majority/all content released after March 2012 to only one extra Console. This means that GameSharing content and members willing to take part in GameSharing could be difficult to come by because of these restrictions, so patience is a key aspect in this area.

It has come to my Attention that the popularity of Jail-breaking has risen and has in turn seen an influx of New Members coming to this section and repeatedly Requesting for the Custom firmware needed to Run Jailbreaks.

This issue has arisen from the So Called jailbreak Videos seen on YouTube which give the viewer a reasonable hope because:

a) The Video shows what seems to proof of the jailbreak being installed and working
    b) A Download link to a free host service such as media.fire

Whilst the above arguments are few, it is not disputable that there may be jailbreaks out there on the Internet available for The PS3 current firmware but relying on YouTube to find an appropriate source is not a viable solutions as it endangers your Computers Security and Your PS3 Account Data.

The Best Possible Solution to this Issue I can Give that is Reasonable is to be patient and what for an Experienced member such as myself and/or @Diminished to Post a secure and safe Custom Firmware than has been Proven to be safe by not only Us but by MPGH Staff such as Minions and/or Moderators.

Although this may not seem to be the best of ways it is sure the safest, if you wish to continue your search for Custom Firmware I can only offer this one last solution, Stick to Public Forums such MPGH as it is the Vast members which ensure the security of everyone on that forum. Not only this but it also provides a more reliable source as there are more people looking for possible the same thing you are.

Summary
    To Sum it all Up, what I'm trying to say here is please refrain from posting multiple threads in these Sections Here:
    Playstation 3 Game Hacking - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Playstation 3 General Discussion - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Playstation 3 Downloads - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    Playstation 3 Tutorials/Walkthroughs - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

As every request thread always leads to the same answer and it's just clogging up our Section. Please be patient with us here at MPGH and we will sort out all your Needs as soon we have a reliable source to Give our Members.

1. No Advertising What So Ever
    2. Abbreviations are not to Be used for Rival Sites, It can be Considered Advertising (i.e: MPGH is an Abbreviation for Multiplayer Game Hacking)
    3. If a Program is Leached please provide only the Name of the Programs Creator, Not the Name of the Person who Created the Thread From Said Rival Site
    4. Virus Scans are a 100% Must and 2 OR More Scans Must be Provided, Some commonly used Virus Scanners are (www.Virustotal.com) (VirSCAN.org) (Jotti's malware scan)
    5. Screenshots/Images are a Must have also, You can take a screenshot using (SnagIt By Techsmith) and Uploading it to (TinyPic or Imgur) and using the [IMG][/IMG] BB Code to have the screenshot/Image in your thread
    6. Your Thread Must Mention that You have leached the Program, you will be thanked by Me and Possibly others for Being Honest

To make this a discussion of fairness and morales I believe that any/all Prestige Services should be ABSOLUTLY FREE.

What does this mean?
    This means that any person who offers to do the prestige hack for anybody should offer it FREE of charge/ FREE of In-Game Killing numbers (I.E - Headshot's, Kill Streaks, Boosting(Power Leveling), etc)

Why am I saying this?
    Prestige services involves giving you Playstation Network Username and Password to someone who you probably have not meet, this is why I am saying this, it is a risky and dangerous trust that you put in someone's hands

What type of Scam's are Involved?
    The type of scams that are involved in lending your PSN Account to unknown individuals is they use your Credit Card Details and Purchase everything from the Playstation store/Internet. They could also change your password and even download all the games that you have Purchased

[B]What can I do to prevent this type of Scamming?[B]
    If you are going to engage in the use of a Prestige Service, get the person who is running the service to setup a webcam, so you can view what they are doing at all time's, and when the Service has been completed, make sure they delete you account from there Playstation.

This method does have flaws, for example; the Person who is in-charge of the prestige service may write down all your details and then attempt to log back into your account, but don't worry, I have thought of a way to counter-act this flaw

Counter-Act Methods
    Reset all account information (what does this mean?)
    *Change Password Details
    *Change Bank Account Information
    *Change E-mail Address
    *ETC

How Can I Safely Engage In a Prestige Service?
    If you are still sure that you want to use a prestige service, check these few details before commencing in your final decision;
    *Date the User Joined
    *Post Count
    *How many times they have been Thanked
    *There Reputation

If you are still unsure, you can gain advice from a Global-Moderator

To some it all up
    Prestige Services are a risky and dangerous operation and should only be used if you have absolutely no clue on how to prestige hack, this services are classed as " USE AT YOUR OWN RISK " so please think twice before using prestige services and if the Pro's overcome the Con's.

1. The Lobby must be Verified by a Registered and Trusted user NO EXCEPTIONS!!
    2. There must be some form of evidence to prove that a lobby exists
    3. Asking for Payment is Allowed but must include a middle man (Global Mod or Iconik)
    4. Your PS3's Firmware must be provided (Example: Firmware 3.41,3.42)
    5. Your Method must be known (Example: PSFreedom/PSJailbreak)
    6. Any Hint of Scamming or Suggestion's that you are a scammer will be taken extremely seriously and Full action will be taken against you
    7. If you are accused, You will be known as the Defendant and the Accuser will be known as the Plaintiff, he/she will need to provide evidence against you to support there claims
    8. Set Prices means Set Prices, any asking of more than the set amount you have specified will mean your thread will be closed under suspicion
    9. MPGH is not held responsible if your PS3 is Banned from the Playstation Network
    10. All above Rules will be enforced by our sections Minion and/or a Global Moderator.
    *11. Free Lobbies are Fine In The PS3 Section but Asking for Payment must be done so in the User Services Section which is Here:
    User Services - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

I and the MPGH Community thank you for taking the time to read the rules stated above and hope that they do not deter you from becoming and active member in our online community.

Sincerely, MPGH and REVIVE.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-28-2012 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Hyper-Link added.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

bloodrive65 (03-30-2019),Diminished (05-28-2012),KillTheNoise (01-12-2015),Priam (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Very nice indeed man! @Disturbed can we get a sticky for this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Diminished For This Useful Post:

Justin (05-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    Very nice indeed man! @Disturbed can we get a sticky for this?
    @Liz said she would take care of it as it is a revised version, the original will be deleted.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Diminished (05-28-2012)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Stickied .

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Diminished (05-28-2012),Justin (05-28-2012)