Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post

How did you win bids? O.o
    I used this

Easy reference on how to win bids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm still in school and i get payed from the government $465 a week, just for learning in and out of school. When I graduate I want to work in a classy clothing industry and in my spare time I'd like to do one of the followings : Music , Art , Dance , Drama as a hobby. My back up plan is business management or admin , and my back up's back up plan is just get married to some wealthy man. I'm a high school repeated student because i got a little bit wild when i was 14-16 and I don't much friends so i just sit at home. . and do nothing .. but study .. and games. When i did work i had no friends either and saved up $10,000. .and the weekly money I get from government .. i just buy clothes , shoes , pay bills .

Yeah , quite a dull life.
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 05-31-2012 at 04:37 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    I'm still in school and i get payed from the government $465 a week, just for learning in and out of school. When I graduate I want to work in a classy clothing industry and in my spare time I'd like to do one of the followings : Music , Art , Dance , Drama as a hobby. My back up plan is business management or admin , and my back up's back up plan is just get married to some wealthy man. I'm a high school repeated student because i got a little bit wild when i was 14-16 and I don't much friends so i just sit at home. . and do nothing .. but study .. and games. When i did work i had no friends either and saved up $10,000. .and the weekly money I get from government .. i just buy clothes , shoes , pay bills .

Yeah , quite a dull life.
    Seems like an empty life (No Offense)

@Xipher

I'll try that

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I work in shoes factory

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post

Seems like an empty life (No Offense)

@Xipher

I'll try that
    I don't know i guess i realized that not much people deserve my time .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Spend my weekends making ten bucks an hour landscaping. Getting a decent tan going.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    "If I was a dinosaur, I would be a flexasaurus." - OFWGKTA

I'm a dinosaur half of the time. I get paid around 30 rocks.
    --
    Kidding.
    Since it's summer, it'd be a good idea to get a part time job, if not a full time if you can't. An average 13-16 year old gets about 11$ dollars an hour. Quite good, and I think it's worth it. Hell, you may think some jobs such as McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Starbucks, etc are horrible and embarrassing to work at? Money is money. Get something simple, half time, and enjoy your money.
    11 dollars? Are you High? Minimum wage is 7.25 an hour, Nobody is going to pay 11 dollars an hour to a teenager, also, Don't work at McDonald's. That shit, is not worth the ,money, my managers ripped me off of my hours too. I would work 25+ and get payed for 8. Fuck McDonald's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post

11 dollars? Are you High? Minimum wage is 7.25 an hour, Nobody is going to pay 11 dollars an hour to a teenager, also, Don't work at McDonald's. That shit, is not worth the ,money, my managers ripped me off of my hours too. I would work 25+ and get payed for 8. Fuck McDonald's
    No, I'm not high. If you go to high school, and you're a JUNIOR and you actually have something going for you.. Yes you can earn 11 dollars. Hell, ever tried working at a job for numerous years? Yeah. That's where it gets you. Now, are YOU high?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I don't know i guess i realized that not much people deserve my time .
    Just a question. How/why do you earn money from the government for learning if you don't mind me asking?

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Percument/personal assitant/pharmacy bitch
    12$ an hour

But I'm going to school so I can be paid more to be someone else bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post

No, I'm not high. If you go to high school, and you're a JUNIOR and you actually have something going for you.. Yes you can earn 11 dollars. Hell, ever tried working at a job for numerous years? Yeah. That's where it gets you. Now, are YOU high?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Just a question. How/why do you earn money from the government for learning if you don't mind me asking?
    That's just how shit works in Australia, the government provides the jobless, independent, pregnant , single wives and students with money depending on their circumstances. I get paid $200 for studying outside of school and $265 for being in school.

Thanks
    I'm not even working at moment, just studying to get a real job soon.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

That's just how shit works in Australia, the government provides the jobless, independent, pregnant , single wives and students with money depending on their circumstances. I get paid $200 for studying outside of school and $265 for being in school.
    Australia sounds so good
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I sell drugs to small children [img]https://m.uploadedi*****m/bah/1331684020381.gif[/img]

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast