Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    And you're just a bigot who thinks Canada is superior to the United states.
    Canadian supremacy makes me LOL
    Also, decisions are made by yourself. If you are controlled by society, you're the sheep YOU loathe.
    Can't hear you over our better education and the natural resources, I think the debt you guys have also impairs my hearing sorry, or maybe it's your fail army which spends trillions a year and can't manage to keep out 3rd world terrorists .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Can't hear you over our better education and the natural resources, I think the debt you guys have also impairs my hearing sorry, or maybe it's your fail army which spends trillions a year and can't manage to keep out 3rd world terrorists .
    Jesus you are dumb, the entire world is in a recession, so it isn't just the US that is in debt. And please get on our level of college education, people from all around the world come to the US to try to get into Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, and Stanford. To add it's much harder to keep out terrorists than you think because it only takes one event to slip by and then you have another 9/11. Get your facts straight.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

150.00 street really isn't that bad dude.
    I sold a .25 to this Guatemalan dude a couple years back for 250
    lol I bought it off some turd skin for 85 bucks originally.

Anyway, just a thought..but maybe you should look into joining a militia.
    They're pretty much everywhere, you just gotta know where to look.
    It's not a bunch of lunatics like the media portrays them,
    Militia's have been around this country since the 1700's, they actually played a pretty huge part in the Revolutionary War.
    The reason I'm saying this would be your best bet, is that these guys do weapon and survival training pretty regularly.
    Anyone can own a gun, but not everyone can perform under pressure and that can mean life or death.
    Before I moved to Jersey I was an active member of the Boston Chapter of Sons of Liberty.

I learned an unbelievable amount of valuable information, and got some free weapons training from mostly retired vets.
    It's not only weapons training though, I mean you learn A LOT of stuff essential to know in a survival situation.
    I'm not sure if every Militia is like SOL in Boston, and you have to have a credible referral to join,
    in my case my uncle got me in, at the time he was chairman of the VA in Seekonk, MA
    He was a retired Vietnam vet with the Marine corp.
    Anyway, it's just a thought and you might want to research it a bit.
    Btw, I'm not sure how old you are, but this isn't the army. Minors are allowed to join.
    There were a few members that had kids on the range taking gun safety courses,
    and also some of the wilderness training.
    I live in Boston...never heard of a militia :|. And it's hard as hell to own a handgun here

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Jesus you are dumb, the entire world is in a recession, so it isn't just the US that is in debt. And please get on our level of college education, people from all around the world come to the US to try to get into Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, and Stanford. To add it's much harder to keep out terrorists than you think because it only takes one event to slip by and then you have another 9/11. Get your facts straight.
    come to think of it, never heard of many terrorist attacks in Canada...and America is at war like constantly
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post

Went to New York to visit my aunt for vacation shit was crazy lol, was waiting for a red light and these black people in a group just started swearing hella loud next to the car and looking at us. Then when we go buy baseball tickets we almost got ripped off and wallet jacked ._.
    New York is full of libtards.

Thanks
    @FUKO never get a pistol of you want safety, get a shotty a saw off the barrel, a buckshot is untraceable and shotties are pretty cheap. Collapse the stock it's small enough to strap to your leg. AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE GHETTO BRO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @FUKO never get a pistol of you want safety, get a shotty a saw off the barrel, a buckshot is untraceable and shotties are pretty cheap. Collapse the stock it's small enough to strap to your leg. AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE GHETTO BRO
    i want a sawn-off now

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

i want a sawn-off now
    They're great I've been working with a friend of mine who does metal and wood work for custom rifles and were working on a shotty with a detachable extension for the barrel and a detachable stock so it can be concealed in a small hand bag or under a jacket, i had my sawed off baby taken away by a park and game cop when he saw me using it for fowl

@Commander X @Canadian

Hey, both countries are awesome. So you two stop sucking your own countries dick and sit back with a nice American beer and watch some good old Canadian hockey. Can't wait to hear about the riots after the Stanley cup anyways
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 06-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    learn to fight if you and the uncle had of punched them in the face grabed the gun then took there money woulda been jokes but naw like wtf man guns are guns watch enuff movies etc learn to disarm and you will be bossin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    learn to fight if you and the uncle had of punched them in the face grabed the gun then took there money woulda been jokes but naw like wtf man guns are guns watch enuff movies etc learn to disarm and you will be bossin
    You're a fucking idiot. I want to see you acting badass with a barrel pointed at your nose so that you can see the shiny round at the far end of the barrel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

FUKO (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Aye fuko get a fucking gun and protect your girlfriend next time. Blow these niggas away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    wanna buy an AK-47 for about $2000? those niggas wont see it coming

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    Pretty hard to make decisions with 2 cold ass guns bein pointed to your head bro, and we had a baby there with us.

Thanks
    Carry a spare bucket of KFC at night. Problem solved.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Awkward moment when we have better colleges,more natural resources, Canada having troops in a 3rd world country as well aiding us in stopping 3rd world terrorist and us not having any 3rd world terrorist attacks in the past 10 years.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

Bernard (06-02-2012),FUKO (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Awkward moment when we have better colleges,more natural resources, Canada having troops in a 3rd world country as well aiding us in stopping 3rd world terrorist and us not having any 3rd world terrorist attacks in the past 10 years.
    Haven't you learned not to argue with Canadians? You'll NEVER get your fuckin point across, they'll always think they're better then everyone.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast