Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

ACCNT with 3200gcoins for sale 100$

Selling my accnt with 3200 gcoins for 100$ price may be a little lower but not much.

Accnt has 140k euros, remingtonR4 and a few respawns (at least 60).
    Accnt rank Staff Sergeant 5, s/d 1.6.

Paypal only and will use a MM.

PM if interested or skype:ukiyapaul

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ava 2012-06-03 16-12-40-42.jpg  

Last edited by ukiyapaul; 06-03-2012 at 02:59 AM. Reason: added screen shot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ukiyapaul For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (06-03-2012)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    screenshot maybe?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    screenshot maybe?
    Screenshot added

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Update Gcoins now 3400 and accnt now has Predator.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Fake. Zoom in the gcoins ull see some distortion within the numbers. He edited this shit via paint lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    why u bought 3200 gcoins lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXALEX123 View Post
    Its fake lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i dont fake shtt! if u dont trust me just say so and maybe like ask me for a screen shot or share screen with u on skype or something like that.

I also did not pay a single cent for all those gcoins. The 3500 gcoins I got now in the accnt is the result of Farming free gcoins since December 2011.

I actually have 3 ijji accnts..

1. My main that i already tried to sell here last April but no one could afford it, which btw now has 70+ perm weapons and 3800gcoins.
    2. This accnt that im trying to sell that now has 3500gcoins and predator which somehow i won by luck (wish i won it on my main).
    3. An accnt I created from my facebook accnt which has 2400gcoins right now but havent started playing or using it to play games like AVA. Just farmed gcoin into the accnt for later use or to be sold, if some new game comes out that i like Ill probably use it.

So my point being is I don't scam, cheat, steal from any1. Even the gcoins i got in all my accnts are legit from ijji's own website (free gcoin offer).

Already two people here in mpgh.net have tried my gcoin farming service like S2S2 who got 300+ gcoins for 10$ in 5days, youngbuck1970 who just wanted me to farm him 50gcoins for 2.50$ in 1hr. I have also sold some gcoin EPINS at 50% off normal price since i got them for free check this link for the comments and vouches i got from the buyers https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...le-50-off.html

I ask that you please respect my thread, I know most of you dont know me and I understand how most if not all would doubt me, its so easy to ask for proof isnt it?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

I did not pay for 1 single gcoin in this accnt its all free from ijji's own free gcoin page.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Its fake lmao
    Maybe i can report you for talking sht about things you know nothing about, you have no proof and yet you say that its fake.

Call whoever we need to settle this dispute like a MM, if its fake I wouldnt use a middleman you noob.

Thanks
    what's the account name? i'll trade you my lt. colonel w/ 30+ guns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexinja View Post
    what's the account name? i'll trade you my lt. colonel w/ 30+ guns
    Sorry I'm Selling not Trading, and my main accnt is Lt. colonel 5th class with 3800gcoins, 70+ weapons (last time i counted) and other stuff. Point is, I dont need another accnt just some spending cash.

For those interested in my gcoin farming service u can also post here, PM or skype me: ukiyapaul, for details. 10$ 350gcoins thats the price. Also for those that think you would need to give me like your username and password for your ijji account in order for me to farm gcoins into it, let me just say clearly that I don't need to have access to your AVA or ijji accnt.

The only thing i need from you is your free gcoin UserId which is 7-8 digits all numbers that tells sponsors who to give or award gcoins to. Meaning I cant steal, view your accnt details or even know how much gcoins u have. I wont be able to know whats your AVA name, rank or weapons you have since i cant login with ur free gcoin userId. Search youtube for video by killjoy101010 to see how to get your free gcoin userId.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Oh ok..I am about to buy A new Ava account and I need 60 gcoins for a name change.. Is there any way u get me 50 gcoins for 2 dollars?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oh ok..I am about to buy A new Ava account and I need 60 gcoins for a name change.. Is there any way u get me 50 gcoins for 2 dollars?
    sorry, the 10$ 350gcoins is like a package deal. I can farm u 50-300 gcoins but half original price only, the same as with the EPINS I sold.

So if you want 50gcoins to be farmed like youngbuck1970 the price is 2.50$ for each 50 gcoins. 10$ for 350gcoins is a good deal, I know most of the people here dont know or not sure I can deliver the gcoins so I can make a little deal for you so that you will be able to get 10$ 350gcoins. You can try to let me get you 50gcoins for 2.50$ and when you confirmed you have the 50gcoins and now believe me when i say i can get you the gcoins you can then add 7.50$ more within 24hrs after the first money you sent and I will consider that 350gcoins for 10$. Btw you can check your gcoin history and see that all gcoins added to your accnt are added 1 gcoin at a time, not 20 or 50-1000 etc. It will also tell you from which sponsor you got the gcoins like supersonicads, sponsorpay, gwallet etc.

Btw the accnt im selling has more gcoins than what im saying, since I will change name first b4 handing then accnt to the buyer and that requires some gcoins. I also want to be as accurate as possible so when I say the accnt has 3500gcoins, after name change the accnt will have 3500+ or
    3600+ just to be sure buyer does not complain that I lied about the amount of gcoins in the accnt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    This Gcoin amount is fake if u save the picture and zoom in on the gcoins it is fruitiful in the background while the rest of the screen is black/grey/white

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kaplilg View Post
    This Gcoin amount is fake if u save the picture and zoom in on the gcoins it is fruitiful in the background while the rest of the screen is black/grey/white
    Dude! lets settle this with forum moderator or middle man. You do not accuse me of faking shtt up and get away with it. I dont know what sht ur talking about since I did not edit the screenshot I took. Its as is never edited it in any way. I suggest you take back what you said and apologize. Also would you or iDream4fun learn to read!
    Read on my first post I said Paypal only and will use a MM (middleman), theres no way i can get my money if I fake shtt up, that would be saying MM or any trusted middle man is stupid enough to pay me the buyers money without the gcoins i promised.

Like I said before if you somehow doubt me just skype with me and ill try to provide you with proof that you can be satisfied with.

More Screenshots I dont know if it will help, but I added the screenshot for Predator. All screen shots were taken using FRAPS, the last two screen shot I added were taken using AVA ingame screenshot which somehow the output file is about 6 times larger.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    ava 2012-06-12 06-51-47-85.jpg  

ava 2012-06-12 06-51-48-76.jpg  

ava 2012-06-12 06-51-49-59.jpg  

ava 2012-06-12 06-52-21-14.jpg  

ava 2012-06-12 06-52-58-28.jpg  

ava 2012-06-12 06-53-08-86.jpg  

AVA_120612_070701_00.jpg  

AVA_120612_070702_00.jpg  

Last edited by ukiyapaul; 06-11-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: more screen shots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    They all check out as legit via pskiller.com, they're not photoshopped.

Though who's to say you didn't edit the values w/ CE? I can change my euro value, my BP value, and pretty much anything client-side, though it's not real (I can make my screen show I have 500k euros, even though I only have 11k server-side).
    Derped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast