Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Space is ever expanding and constantly cooling down from the Big Bang

Social interaction happens even between bacteria, language is just like any other organism; it evolves.
    Communication within Humans, is talking. Within other mammals? Well. For instance, how do dogs communicate? Barking? Yes, that's communication, but not talking to each other. Not like the dogs are saying, "Hey what's up dawg."

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    Communication within Humans, is talking. Within other mammals? Well. For instance, how do dogs communicate? Barking? Yes, that's communication, but not talking to each other. Not like the dogs are saying, "Hey what's up dawg."
    They could be, although we can't recognize barking and we haven't been able to translate it.

Isn't it that if Earth was a few thousand KMs closer to the sun we'd all burn up?

No, depending on the star and its stage the Goldilock Zone can vary from 0.725 to 3.0 AU that's why we have seasons the tilt of the axis adds to it also.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    They could be, although we can't recognize barking and we haven't been able to translate it.

No, depending on the star and its stage the Goldilock Zone can vary from 0.725 to 3.0 AU that's why we have seasons the tilt of the axis adds to it also.
    That's because we will never be able to translate it. Why? Well, look at how advanced we are. We can go to different planets, and go into space. Now, we can't translate it because a "bark" is the same thing as titled by us humans. Though, each dog is barking for a completely different reason. Could be because they see another dog, they feel threatened, etc. Though, that SAME bark throughout each dog means multiple different things? Obviously we can't translate something like that.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    dogs bark when they are being aggressive.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

That's very interesting. I personally don't think that there is anything more advanced than us humans currently. I just don't believe in extraterrestrials. Why? Well, look at it this way.

Though, I think Science, and this in general opens everyone's mind.. I mean.. WHY is it that Earth is such a perfect planet that we have a perfect system of life? How is it possible that OXYGEN is here, an atmosphere, and how is it we ended up here? We have a full living system. Animals. Isn't it that if Earth was a few thousand KMs closer to the sun we'd all burn up? How is it that Earth is such in a PERFECT position to give us, humans, a perfect living condition?

Now, I'm going kind of.. extraterrestrial kind of talk here right now, but..

Your parents. They have sex, and they make a kid. Now, how are YOU able to control yourself. Just, look at it from someone else's perspective. How am I, me? How am I able to type this message right now? How was my "soul" put into THIS body? Why wasn't I my best friend? It's odd, isn't it? Now, what if your parents never had you? Would you end up as someone else? Would you never be alive? It's all so weird, if you open your mind up.

Now, us as Humans still don't know how we are here. Hell, some people say we evolved from cells, some say we evolved from apes and monkeys. Though, how would we adapt from apes and monkeys? Yes, they are almost exactly like us.. But, how would THEY transform into US? If you look at it in the big picture, there is quite a significant difference between us.

Once again, going into another "talk", but.. We seem to be the only animal / mammal that can actually communicate. How do we talk? Who invented English? I mean, who invented words, and their meanings? You think someone just wrote some words down and we called it English? Because there are so many words, with so many different meanings. Yes, English came from Latin, and other languages, but.. It's not like they didn't need definitions for their words.
    lol.
    We aren't a miracle. There are other planets out there that are more advanced than us.
    No offense but you are so fucking stupid. If you had any form of biological education you would know monkeys and apes are made up of cells. That's like saying " some people say this building was built from concrete, other people say it was built by water cement and aggregrate. Over time a specis adapts to its needs and wants. You are able to control yourself through your nervous system. You are you because you have 23 chromosomes from your each of your parents. You weren't your best friend because your parents were not your best friend's parents. We talk by creating noises using our vocal cords. We process language with our left temporal lobe. Someone pointed at a item and than pointed at a picture they drew to represent the item.
    You're not thinking scientifically at all. You might as well start preaching Christianity or some other religion.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Other animals aren't given the chance to evolve. WE control evolution since we dominate and live in practically every survivable area in the earth.
    You seriously need to take a basic course on biology not even like a class, go read a fucking wikipedia article.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's very interesting. I personally don't think that there is anything more advanced than us humans currently. I just don't believe in extraterrestrials. Why? Well, look at it this way.

Though, I think Science, and this in general opens everyone's mind.. I mean.. WHY is it that Earth is such a perfect planet that we have a perfect system of life? How is it possible that OXYGEN is here, an atmosphere, and how is it we ended up here? We have a full living system. Animals. Isn't it that if Earth was a few thousand KMs closer to the sun we'd all burn up? How is it that Earth is such in a PERFECT position to give us, humans, a perfect living condition?

Your parents. They have sex, and they make a kid. Now, how are YOU able to control yourself. Just, look at it from someone else's perspective. How am I, me? How am I able to type this message right now? How was my "soul" put into THIS body? Why wasn't I my best friend? It's odd, isn't it? Now, what if your parents never had you? Would you end up as someone else? Would you never be alive? It's all so weird, if you open your mind up.

Now, us as Humans still don't know how we are here. Hell, some people say we evolved from cells, some say we evolved from apes and monkeys. Though, how would we adapt from apes and monkeys? Yes, they are almost exactly like us.. But, how would THEY transform into US? If you look at it in the big picture, there is quite a significant difference between us.

Once again, going into another "talk", but.. We seem to be the only animal / mammal that can actually communicate. How do we talk? Who invented English? I mean, who invented words, and their meanings? You think someone just wrote some words down and we called it English? Because there are so many words, with so many different meanings. Yes, English came from Latin, and other languages, but.. It's not like they didn't need definitions for their words.
    Lets put it this way, So for example you're making an experiment and you are trying to achieve it in multiple test at once. Think of the universe that way, think of the earth as an experiment that succeeded and many more like us succeeded.

Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."

Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    This is interesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Oh god that was simply epic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You do realise that the universe is constantly expanding.

Feel free to add me on steam: Dvorak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Yeahhhh...
    Paul/Bela B's Alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    dogs bark when they are being aggressive.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

lol.
    We aren't a miracle. There are other planets out there that are more advanced than us.
    No offense but you are so fucking stupid. If you had any form of biological education you would know monkeys and apes are made up of cells. That's like saying " some people say this building was built from concrete, other people say it was built by water cement and aggregrate. Over time a specis adapts to its needs and wants. You are able to control yourself through your nervous system. You are you because you have 23 chromosomes from your each of your parents. You weren't your best friend because your parents were not your best friend's parents. We talk by creating noises using our vocal cords. We process language with our left temporal lobe. Someone pointed at a item and than pointed at a picture they drew to represent the item.
    You're not thinking scientifically at all. You might as well start preaching Christianity or some other religion.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Other animals aren't given the chance to evolve. WE control evolution since we dominate and live in practically every survivable area in the earth.
    You seriously need to take a basic course on biology not even like a class, go read a fucking wikipedia article.
    Thank god you said this, I was getting worried

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Interesting and epic

Thanks
    woah thats cool o.O
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Your brain is what makes you, you. Not your "soul".

In my opinion I believe it is imposssible for us to be the only intelligent beings in this universe, if you take a look there are billions of galaxies and those billions of galaxies have billions of planets, so if you times like a trillion by a billion that's how many planets there might be, probably more. If you expect one tiny spec of sand compared to the universe to be the only thing in the universe with intelligent life, you sir need to go sit down and rethink what life is.
    Last edited by Canadian; 06-05-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Your brain is what makes you, you. Not your "soul".

In my opinion I believe it is imposssible for us to be the only intelligent beings in this universe, if you take a look there are billions of galaxies and those billions of galaxies have billions of planets, so if you times like a trillion by a billion that's how many planets there might be, probably more. If you expect one tiny spec of sand compared to the universe to be the only thing in the universe with intelligent life, you sir need to go sit down and rethink what life is.
    Well, if that's the case.. HOW ARE WE, WHO WE ARE? Right when I was a little egg, I was me. How? Why weren't you me? Though, I do think the galaxy is probably expanding as well. I've always been interested in where black holes take you, and what happens.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016