Thanks

Idea: Item Drop Chance Increase

First, I want you to understand that I have no knowledge whatsoever about making hacks/coding etc. I'm not sure if the client determines this, but is there a way to have the client tell the server whenever you kill a god that you killed two or three of them? Say you were in the godlands farming and you killed a medusa, this would effectively double or triple the chance that you would get a stat pot. Like I said, this is only an idea, and if it's even possible, somebody else would have to take it somewhere. Thank you for reading!

Thanks
    I had a similar idea but here was my scenario: I was in oryx running trinity and marines client - I was rushing with my 6/8 priest and ran into the wall accidentally and got DC'd. Normally this would put me back at the nexus after it reconnected me but because I was using marines client i was able to be put right back into the realm. Marine tried to put be back into oryx which doesn't work so it put me in Medusa which was the realm i was in - but Medusa had been closed and so I was the only one in there. I asked my friend if he would check and try to get in. He said there was no entrance. I was thinking that if you were to somehow de-sync the realm from the server and modify the droprates somehow making a "private server" scenario you would be able to make things drop the best items : anyway just a thought. Tell me how it cant be done lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    This is a server-sided action and cannot be modified.