Thread: LOL @ This PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Thanks Ray for support me ,

@DajZk Also u have right I can't afford gcoins cause Im not that ''parents kinda'' like u, I got not all my things pushed in the ass like u, I need to work for get it also stfu stop talking about me if u don't know what about Im crying!

@Redspot Also all of the clients you get from me have mention my name, You only don't want to add these gun to me because u are TOO interessed at money!
    About your IP if it isnt yours I ask me why u post this thread and why u are affraid about that...
    And about your free adding co-op guns u had needed to mention that u use the accounts of your clients for getting infos about capsules gun, for exemple How can u add now the mg34ke??? u have only search on a client account the ''code'' of this gun, U have do this service for getting new codes and for giving any free rare gun or knife...Also this is fraud...Because your clients can't know if u do anything on their account'' like copying weapons codes without permission!!!''

@youngbucks Also Im sorry about last time with the s/d where I saying u noob but IT WAS TOTTALY A JOKE i would like to make a joke about this, and thanks for your tip I will report him for scamming and because He lie about his round skipper (yes he pretends that he gave the roundskipper to HeroNamedJohn) to the MPGH Support.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

@Redspot
    And 1 Time more: I HAVEN'T TALKED TO BAN U BY AERIA I RECLAIM ONLY MY REWARD!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Also about Redspot this is my opinion... you give him your hand he takes your arm!

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oh God!! Thats just stupid, once again no one mentioned your name!

Now since skype got chat history, tell me ur clients SKYPE USERNAME and i will check the chat and copy it here!!
    Remember, I gave you free dual barbatos the first time u threated me, after I added the dual to u free! you said "I forgot about your hack,and im sorry for using such a threat to get what I want"

I swear If thats true and people mentioned your name I will be glad to give u a free gun.

Plus, about knowing guns codes by my coop free service, LOL there is cap shop!!!
    I can know the gun code by capshop!
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

Hey, I don't take that well. Please be quiet about that subject.
    Alrighty then

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Thanks Ray for support me ,

@DajZk Also u have right I can't afford gcoins cause Im not that ''parents kinda'' like u, I got not all my things pushed in the ass like u, I need to work for get it also stfu stop talking about me if u don't know what about Im crying!

@Redspot Also all of the clients you get from me have mention my name, You only don't want to add these gun to me because u are TOO interessed at money!
    About your IP if it isnt yours I ask me why u post this thread and why u are affraid about that...
    And about your free adding co-op guns u had needed to mention that u use the accounts of your clients for getting infos about capsules gun, for exemple How can u add now the mg34ke??? u have only search on a client account the ''code'' of this gun, U have do this service for getting new codes and for giving any free rare gun or knife...Also this is fraud...Because your clients can't know if u do anything on their account'' like copying weapons codes without permission!!!''

@youngbucks Also Im sorry about last time with the s/d where I saying u noob but IT WAS TOTTALY A JOKE i would like to make a joke about this, and thanks for your tip I will report him for scamming and because He lie about his round skipper (yes he pretends that he gave the roundskipper to HeroNamedJohn) to the MPGH Support.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

@Redspot
    And 1 Time more: I HAVEN'T TALKED TO BAN U BY AERIA I RECLAIM ONLY MY REWARD!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Also about Redspot this is my opinion... you give him your hand he takes your arm!
    Lol pushed in the ass? Motherquaker...... Dude I'm one signature away from being in he marines, I worked for everything I got in my life..... I guess I can relate, to you so can you accept my apology?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12