Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Post WarRock Hackers United [Clan Idea]

[IMG]https://i1026.photobucke*****m/albums/y328/JoelkSmith/OTANT.png[/IMG]

I was hacking in WarRock, as usual, and thought "It would be awesome to be part of a hacking clan." which led me to creating this thread!

Now first things first, if you're interested in joining or contributing please click the spoiler below. If you're not interested in joining, contributing and sharing your ideas then please do not post negative comments.

Well I haven't decided on a name yet, so I would politely ask for some suggestions The point of this clan would be to create, share, create entertainment videos, release hacks, and most importantly take over WarRock!

I'm not a coder myself, but I'm sure some coders would like to join, myself? I'm a graphic designer and would easily create a professional designs for anything...youtube, forum etc.

You may think this is pretty pointless, but I've seen quite a few WarRock hacking clans around and it seems that they don't have much activity as I'm planning for this clan, and also it doesn't have to revolve around WarRock hacks, it can be any game...Call of Duty, Runescape, Crossfire, Oblivion, Portal, World of Warcraft and even Club Penguin! We will also advertise MPGH hugely to attract a new vast amount of members to join this amazing community.

This clan will need a number of different teams, listed below:

Managing team
    This team will be in charge of managing the clans members, ranks and overseeing all the other
    teams to ensure they're working efficiently and well! This will contain around 4 - 6 members.

Youtube team
    The Youtube team is in charge of planning, filming, editing and producing the videos we will
    release on our channel. This will consist of 5 - 8 members.

Coding team
    The coding team will think of, plan and then code new hacks or update their current hacks
    to release to the community. This will contain 10 - 20 members. Please note that full credit
    will be given to the coder for creating the hack.

Production team
    The production team will be in charge of thinking of new ideas for the clan, also new plans for
    expanding the community, new ways to get our name out there. They will also give ideas and
    suggestions to the other groups; Youtube team, Coding team and Design team. This will contain
    15 - 20 members.

Design team
    The design team will be in control of the graphic designing aspect of the clan. They will design
    for forum threads, Youtube content (backgrounds, avatars, intros, outros, watermarks etc.)
    this will contain 10 - 15 members.

Hacking team
    The hacking team will basically just be members, no specific job or task in hand. They can
    sometimes be in charge of testing new hacks, if the coder requests. Also they will given
    the opportunity to star in Youtube videos, again if the Youtube team requests. This group
    does not have a member limit.

These ranks are open to negotiation, so they can be removed or new ranks added.

What will we do?

- Create Youtube series
    - Code and release hacks
    - Expand our clan to different countries
    - Create a large and well known community
    - Share new/old bots, bugs and glitches
    and more!

Before posting negative comments whether you think this is a pointless/bad idea just think, we could be a famous clan one day

WANT TO JOIN? POST BELOW OR MESSAGE ME!
    Last edited by otant; 06-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1026.photobucke*****m/albums/y328/JoelkSmith/Logo2.png[/IMG]
    Minecraft Server - 188.165.223.108:25591

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    You do know that as soon as a "hacking clan" word goes out everyone in this "clan" will have the risk of being banned.

Thanks
    goodluck with that but i think thats a bad idea.

War rock Minion - 6-22-12 - Current
    Dragon Nest Minion - 9-15-12 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Its simple, members of the clan use different names than their actual WarRock names. They have a choice if they want to tell others the warrock name an whether they want to play with other members or non clan members. Upon joining we will have a strict privacy policy about sharing that type of information and any other kind.

Thanks
    yah but once the admins find out, they're gunna ban the whole clan then your just going to make another one and another one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if you do that make sure they send you via pm there nicknames;p
    It always starts with one thing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by asianeyes View Post
    yah but once the admins find out, they're gunna ban the whole clan then your just going to make another one and another one
    We won't register the clan on the forums, website or whatever that would be stupid xD It will be a website (without a forum) or a Youtube channel, and it'll have a list of the members, groups etc. (WITHOUT ANY WARROCK INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THEM) so essentially there is no possible way of them getting banned they're only at risk of being banned if THEY release their WarRock info

Quote Originally Posted by makis5 View Post
    if you do that make sure they send you via pm there nicknames;p
    Will do, haha :P

Thanks
    oh okay i get it now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by otant View Post
    We won't register the clan on the forums, website or whatever that would be stupid xD It will be a website (without a forum) or a Youtube channel, and it'll have a list of the members, groups etc. (WITHOUT ANY WARROCK INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THEM) so essentially there is no possible way of them getting banned they're only at risk of being banned if THEY release their WarRock info

Will do, haha :P
    That still makes no sense, if theres going to be a channel, a coding team and a design team and all this then info will be leaked no doubt on some members in the clan, once they find one theyll easily find more.. risking everyone in the clans account of being banned. Eh it just all sounds too risky for me for you to even have Hacker in the title.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    That still makes no sense, if theres going to be a channel, a coding team and a design team and all this then info will be leaked no doubt on some members in the clan, once they find one theyll easily find more.. risking everyone in the clans account of being banned. Eh it just all sounds too risky for me for you to even have Hacker in the title.
    There is no way that anyone will find out their WarRock usename, the only way anyone else will find out is if they tell people. In Youtube videos their name will be blurred out so that people can see it, and as for the title I said I'm not sure on the name, so some suggestions would be good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You're looking at getting at least 40-ish members just to maintain the non-gaming aspect of this "clan" so I'm assuming you're expecting a far larger amount of gamers. A bit ambitious, don't you think? Furthermore what you're trying to do sounds much more like a gaming (hacking?) community than a gaming (hacking?) clan, and I'm kinda sorry to point this out but MPGH is already a community - we already have management, advertising, coding and graphics on this site. I'm really failing to see the point of this clan as everything is readily available without it, and it even comes without any sort of restrictions or expectations.

I'm in a proper gaming clan right now and my unit alone hit 100 members a few weeks ago and trust me, you're gonna need some serious organisation and work to get anything similar. I'm kinda finding it hard to believe you'll manage that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You're looking at getting at least 40-ish members just to maintain the non-gaming aspect of this "clan" so I'm assuming you're expecting a far larger amount of gamers. A bit ambitious, don't you think? Furthermore what you're trying to do sounds much more like a gaming (hacking?) community than a gaming (hacking?) clan, and I'm kinda sorry to point this out but MPGH is already a community - we already have management, advertising, coding and graphics on this site. I'm really failing to see the point of this clan as everything is readily available without it, and it even comes without any sort of restrictions or expectations.

I'm in a proper gaming clan right now and my unit alone hit 100 members a few weeks ago and trust me, you're gonna need some serious organisation and work to get anything similar. I'm kinda finding it hard to believe you'll manage that.
    Just thought it would be fun, something to do. But with the feedback I'm getting about this I'm seeing its not an idea worth doing, please delete this thread.