Thread: Seriously?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

Why are you an anarchist. I do not understand the anarchist philosophy.
    I believe more in the Green Anarcho-reformative belief, where it's believed that a corrupt government must be completely removed, but a reformed non-corrupt (well, yet) government should then be established. Most kids just go "anarchy herp derp dun werk stoopid bealeef bro" when they see "anarcho" so I've gotten used to calling myself just an anarchist I do believe we need government but I also believe all governments will eventually become corrupt and will need some sort of shaping or reforming. If all that makes sense (I'm sure you'll get it of all people).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    HATE COPS!
    THAT ^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Amkay For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Stupid Pigs... Always messing people's shitting time

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (06-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I believe more in the Green Anarcho-reformative belief, where it's believed that a corrupt government must be completely removed, but a reformed non-corrupt (well, yet) government should then be established. Most kids just go "anarchy herp derp dun werk stoopid bealeef bro" when they see "anarcho" so I've gotten used to calling myself just an anarchist I do believe we need government but I also believe all governments will eventually become corrupt and will need some sort of shaping or reforming. If all that makes sense (I'm sure you'll get it of all people).
    It makes perfect sense. I thought anarchists did not in any form of government period. Which I think is foolish since humans are naturally social creatures and form a hierarchy of their own accord. One that always has some sort of ruling body, and a society as large as ours, a complex government.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

It makes perfect sense. I thought anarchists did not in any form of government period. Which I think is foolish since humans are naturally social creatures and form a hierarchy of their own accord. One that always has some sort of ruling body, and a society as large as ours, a complex government.
    A lot of the punks in Detroit are full blown Anarchists, and I do envy them, because their thinking isn't exactly what we think they think (I know I made that confusing).
    The punks I've gotten to really sit down and talk to who are full-fledged Anarchists actually don't want their beliefs to become widespread, they want to live under their own Anarchy. They love to hate the government, they love to have something to fight, and they love living their lives how they want right under Big Brothers nose, yet when I asked them if they would be willing to take down the government completely, they said no. Their reasoning was

"we know that people are naturally corrupt individuals, we know they're naturally scumbags, we've learned this on the streets living our lives each day at a time, they want to give us nothing but problems for being different. But we also know there are some good people out there, and we search for those, to put them in power, because with no power, there is death, and death is not being free, it's to be locked up without a memory internally, no matter what your belief. We may be Anarchists here, but we will not be there, and that puts us in Prison". ~Quoted from my boy Squabbles (hops and tags trains for a living, asked me for five bucks to get booze one day and we've been friends since).

At it's core, Anarchy is the same, lack of government. But even though we all do believe in overthrowing a higher power, I would say the majority of us Anarchists who don't eat drink and sleep the true Punk lifestyle at its fullest do realize we need SOMETHING, or else people will just fuck each other until we all have a giant cluster fuck of an STD called chaos. I dress like a punk and act like one most of the time, but I'm not as in-depth as those guys.

Best part is, all of the punks I've talked to are extremely intelligent, more so than anyone else I've met. They just learned it all themselves, rather than from a teacher

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123