Poll: Pick one element

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

Lightbulb You may choose one of the elements..

Fire is the element of power, consisting of overpowering force tempered by the unflinching will to accomplish tasks and desires.

Fighting style: Northern Shaolin style of kung fu, but with a few techniques from Northern Seven Star Praying Mantis

Abilities:
    Fireballs: A basic ability; jabs and punches produce miniature fireballs and missiles of flame. These can be charged up (refer to charged attacks) to create larger, slower bursts, or swift repetitive strikes to keep opponents off balance.
    Fire streams: Another basic firebending ability, firebenders can shoot continuous streams of fire from their fingertips, fists, palms, or legs. These streams can be widened to create flame-thrower like techniques.
    Blazing rings and arcs: Spinning kicks or sweeping arm movements create rings and arcs to slice larger, more widely spaced, or evasive targets.
    Fire bomb: Considered a short range attack, a firebender can create a flame at the end of a limb, and thrust the flame down in an explosive burst.
    Fire daggers: Creating blowtorch-like jets from the fist or fingertips to use as close range sword-like attacks. However, these lack the ability to actually block physical objects.
    Fire whip: An extension of a fire stream, this continuous stream of flame can be utilized as a whip.
    Fire blade: A more advanced version of a blazing arc, firebenders can narrow their fire arcs to create thin blades of fire that they can launch at their opponents.
    Special technique: Lightning generation: A sub-technique within firebending, with which firebenders are able to produce and guide a bolt of lightning from their fingertips.
    Survivabilty: You can cook meat with firebending, you can also keep yourself warm in cold areas.

Water is the element of change. The moon is the source of power in waterbending.

Fighting style: T'ai Chi Ch'uan (make note: Tai Chi Chuan is not a real fighting style, but a method to calm the mind, but you use the movements with waterbending)

Abilities:
    Water whips: Creates a lashing tendril of water to swipe at an opponent. The shape, size, and length are all determined by a waterbender's control.
    Water jets: High pressure jets can be used to force opponents back or even blast clean through a target if focused enough.
    Waves: By moving a large mass of water without separating it from its original source, waterbenders can create waves of nearly any size.
    Water bullet: The water bullet is a move where a waterbender bends a large amount of water and sends it in a forceful blow towards their target.
    Water walls/water shields: Water can be molded into a variety of shapes and can be used to deflect an attack, trap opponents in a viscous body, reshaped and propelled at attackers before they can recover, or solidified into a shield of ice.
    Ice discs: A waterbender can create a cylindrical column of ice and proceed to slice razor-sharp sections of it off and send them at an opponent.
    Ice floor: With a sufficient amount of water a master can cover a large area of the ground with ice, trapping enemies' feet in ice and allowing the waterbender to slide around.
    Special technique: Bloodbending: A specialized technique within the art of waterbending that allows a waterbender to hydrokinetically take hold of the various fluids contained within a living organism's body, then manipulate them so as to control the movement of the subject or subjects in question. Only available during a full moon.
    Survivability: You can make a water bubble to breathe underwater. You can use the water to heal minor wounds.

Earth is the element of substance, making earthbenders and their people diverse, strong, persistent, and enduring.

Fighting style: Hung Gar style of kung fu

Abilities
    Earth Block: Earthbenders can bring up blocks of earth and launch them at their enemies.
    Earth smash: Earthbenders can easily destroy rocks and boulders with punches and kicks, even if they have a very small amount of muscle mass, possibly by making the earth in the rocks weaker.
    Earth sinking: More advanced earthbenders can forcibly sink their opponents into the ground, imprisoning them or even suffocating them in earth.
    Earthquakes/Fissures: Striking the ground with feet, fists, or hammers creates localized earthquakes or fissures to throw opponents off-balance.
    Rock slide: If an earthbender is near a cliff or mountain, he or she can cause many rocks of a multitude of sizes to rain down on his or her opponent.
    Earth wall: Earthbenders can create walls of earth, which can be used for both defense and offense, as well as for practical things, like construction.
    Earth column: A more powerful version of rock projectiles, involving forcing columns of rock out of the ground. Using a similar principle, an earthbender can shoot a stream of small ruts and protrusions from underground at their opponent.
    Rock hanging: Earthbenders also possess limited magnetic capabilities, allowing them to grasp vertical surfaces and cling unsupported to earthen structures.
    Special technique: Metalbending: A special subset of techniques within earthbending that allows an earthbender to ferrokinetically bend processed metals much as they would bend regular earth.
    Survivability: You can create a temporary settlement to survive the night.

Air is the element of freedom, detaching yourself from worldly problems and concerns; and finding peace and freedom.

Fighting style: Ba Gua

Abilities
    Air barrier: This is a more powerful defensive technique where the entire body is surrounded by a dome of air that deflects attacks from all directions.
    Air blast: A more offensive move involving a direct pulse or jet of almost solid wind from the hands or feet.
    Air punch/kick: Another more offensive move than is typical of airbending discipline, air punches or air kicks are small, compressed formations of air that can be fired off the fists or feet of an airbender.
    Air swipe: The air swipe is a dual defensive and offensive technique in which an airbender conjures a crescent-shaped construct of solidified air capable of deflecting colossal projectiles.
    Air suction: A technique used to bring people or things towards the airbender.
    Enhanced speed: Airbenders enhance their movement in battle; they can run swiftly by decreasing air resistance around them and even sprint across or run up vertical surfaces by generating a wind current behind themselves to propel them forward.
    Air bomb: A technique which creates a powerful, outward-moving air current in all directions around the bender.
    Special technique: Amplification: A specialized form of airbending in which the bender is able to generate massive amplified sound waves with the help of airbending.
    Second special technique: Cloudbending: A technique that manipulate clouds easily to create various shapes.
    Survivability: You can fly (with the help of a device).

Northern Shaolin Martial Arts: (Fire)

7-star Praying Mantis: (Fire)

Ba Gua: (Wind)

Hung Gar: (Earth)

Tai Chi Chuan: (Water)

ELABORATE WHY YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE ELEMENT OF YOUR CHOICE! DON'T COME UP WITH "HURR DURR I LIKE FIER AND SHOOTING FIREBALLS FEELS LIKE MARIO"
    As example, I'd choose Earth because earth it represents my character. This element feels like the tank type of all the others. I prefer having my feet on the ground for a solid grip and pulverizing people with my rubble than flying or hopping around.
    Je pense donc je suis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fire definitely (7-Star). Get so nostalgic when seeing that style in old Hong Kong TV series'.

Plus there's so many more useful things to be done with Fire.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    I'll be the avatar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    I'll be the avatar
    Yes same im going to become the avatar master of all four elements, on a serious side i think water as my personality is one for helping people that are in need eg healing or air break away into your own world sort of thing

Thanks
    air or earth
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's not "wind" but "air".

OT: Air; because I'm bald

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'll take Air. Enhanced speed all the way.
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Earth because constructing objects is a mad trait!

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Earth. I feel like it would be best against all elements.

Thanks
    This is like "Aang, the last Air blender".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Fire of course.

Wanna fly? Ride the flames.
    Wanna burn people? just poke them.
    Wanna shoot fireballs out of your hand? Go right ahead.
    Want an easy meal? Just cook anything up with fire.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Fire cause im a pyro
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    FIRE!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!

...Because.. FIRE!
    Last edited by RJ; 06-17-2012 at 09:40 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Earth so I can metalbend and be a hardass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fire .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast