Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Explanation about the islam.

People just kwak and kwak about how discriminating and agressive the islam is. Has anyone told you guys to.read the Koran? Because you should before you go prototyping us.

1.Suicide bombing
    -In the islam it is forbidden to commit suicide in ANY way(sacrificing is something else.) but sacrificing for Allah(swt) isn't possible, so they officially lost their honor as a muslim
    -Damaging/killing ANYTHING other than what you're supposen to destroy is the same as telling Allah(swt) to boil off since you're destroying hes creations(killi innocent people, kids, women, sick people etc.)

Advising people to the islam:
    -Ofcourse people can be asked to join the islam, but forcing people to join is forbidden. Every man in the islam has to believe in the following books:Koran, Bible, Psalms and the Thora.
    So we're not allowed to force someone(killing...) into the islam.

Women abuse:
    -First comes Allah, then comes your parents and then comes your wife. Which means if you abuse them in any possible way, you made a really big mistake. Beating women is forbidden, you can't mix up culture with islam. As for the sexual procedure in the islam: you can do ANYTHING you want as long as your wife votes in EXCEPT for anything related to anal.

I hope it helped.. If theres a question you'd like to be answered, ask it!
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Who was "kwaking" about Islam, and who is "prototyping" you? It's honestly the same thing over and over again, you Muslims claim we stereotype you, we tell you we aren't and pull up facts about Islam, then you proceed to stereotype Americans or Christianity. You have obliviously not read many threads in this section if you are going to make an accusation that we stereotype you.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Another cry thread......oh boy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    LOL there has been so many "explanation" threads about islam that i lost count.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666:5973954
    Who was "kwaking" about Islam, and who is "prototyping" you? It's honestly the same thing over and over again, you Muslims claim we stereotype you, we tell you we aren't and pull up facts about Islam, then you proceed to stereotype Americans or Christianity. You have obliviously not read many threads in this section if you are going to make an accusation that we stereotype you.
    Perhaps you don't, but my teachers, alot of kids and publicity do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimuri View Post
    I'm sorry but if you are not responding to anyone. Keep it to yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Then tell this to your teachers, kids and publicity then, not here.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666:5976682
    Then tell this to your teachers, kids and publicity then, not here.
    Its a debate fort, its my choice where to post it/say it, if you're not interested, then just dont stop by to read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Its a debate fort, its my choice where to post it/say it, if you're not interested, then just dont stop by to read it.
    What exactly do you think you are accomplishing here? You basically posted a thread that said Islam isn't violent. No one has EVER posted a thread like that before, no sir. You still have not answered my question. Who HERE was stereotyping you? If nobody and just your teachers etc. like you said then why tell us about it? This is the debate fort, not your diary.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666:5985098

What exactly do you think you are accomplishing here? You basically posted a thread that said Islam isn't violent. No one has EVER posted a thread like that before, no sir. You still have not answered my question. Who HERE was stereotyping you? If nobody and just your teachers etc. like you said then why tell us about it? This is the debate fort, not your diary.

Well I've got your attention didnt I

Thanks
    Great thread bro!

Here are some quotes from the prophet Muhammed (pbhu):
    "The search of knowledge is an obligation laid on every Muslim"
    "The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr"
    "A man's true wealth Hereafter is the good he does in this world to his fellow man"
    "The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry"
    "Do not consider any act of kindness insignificant, even meeting your brother with a cheerful face"
    "Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another"
    "Do you love your creator? Love your fellow-beings first"
    "God will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to mankind"
    "Poverty is my pride!"
    "Fear God in your treatment of animals"
    "He is not a perfect muslim who eats his fill and lets his neighbor go hungry"
    "To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil"
    "God does not like the man who considers himself superior to his companions"
    "Beware of extremism, for verily, the nations before you were destroyed because of it"
    "Keep yourselves far from envy, because it eats up and takes away good actions, like the fire that eats up and burns wood."
    “You will not enter paradise until you have faith. And you will not complete your faith until you love one another.”
    "A Muslim must not hate his wife; and if he be displeased with one bad quality in her, then let him be pleased with another that is good."
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 07-01-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I love how every fucking body from any fucking religion just picks and chooses the good parts out of it. Either take it as a whole or leave it as a whole. Dying in the name of Allah is considered a honor when in war. Pedophilia is undeniably present in your holy book, for fuck sake, your prophet had a 9-year-old wife. And it considered every Muslim's duty to spam the fuck out of everyone until they join (or are eradicated by the wraith of you merciful god).

“In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.”
    ― William Penn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by C4Vendetta. View Post
    I love how every fucking body from any fucking religion just picks and chooses the good parts out of it. Either take it as a whole or leave it as a whole. Dying in the name of Allah is considered a honor when in war. Pedophilia is undeniably present in your holy book, for fuck sake, your prophet had a 9-year-old wife. And it considered every Muslim's duty to spam the fuck out of everyone until they join (or are eradicated by the wraith of you merciful god).
    :/ HOW DARE THEY PICK AND CHOOSE THEIR OWN DECISIONS IN LIFE.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yay for this thread getting ultra bumped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by C4Vendetta. View Post
    Congrats bumping a four day thread. And if you are ignorant about Islam and you know everything about it from some website, please don't act like you know about it
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast