Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

The Truth, Why People Quit making Hacks

I may have only been with MPGH for a sort while, but whilst i have been here i have done my fair share of contributing. I have noticed there are so many people moaning about new hacks being released, i came to realized that there are very few hackers left. I have spoken to afew Ex MPGH hackers and they all said the same thing " To many lechers that can't even be bothered to hit the (Download with Thanks) button", I can understand there point of view. Below are 3 screen shots (2 of them are mine 1 is of @BACKD00R latest hack)
    They reveal the ugly truth to these statements.

This is not a simple matter of begging for Thanks, its the principal of the matter. People expect more hacks but show no appreciation for the time put into the hacks they have.

Looking forward to hearing about your view on this subject, please do not reply with how to stop lechers downloading comments That topic has been discussed many times and all attempts to resolve it have be futile
    I've been here for far too long
    Knower of much, master of nothing...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exsilium For This Useful Post:

Barstarzz (06-18-2012),Fox (06-19-2012),Intellectual (06-18-2012),Janitor (06-18-2012),RoLe (06-19-2012),tsqa (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Exsilium View Post
    This is not a simple matter of begging for Thanks, its the principal of the matter. People expect more hacks but show no appreciation for the time put into the hacks they have.
    Yes the line, if they recieve thanks, it would appreciate them or insist them to do more, its the fact
    But before this "Download and thank came", there was an option that "Filename.rar(Thanks)", "Without thanks"
    That was a little good, coz people just wanna type a comment download the 1st link (So If "Download and thank" is 1st and download is 2nd they will give thanks

It would be nice if this is forwarded to the MPGH management about bringing the "Download and thanks" 1st

I always give thanks when i get something newer or useful or a help or even a suggestion from them, but about rep i do it when its a excellent bob like Exile rez, backdoor's old hacks, assasins creed's hacks,

Example: I started as BL in ghost mode, but i still like GR, so i tried GR, i have a headphone but i cant hear the sound unless it is near my A$$, so i searched in google for increase ghost sound.....blablabla.....
    And i found this
    POST, now i downloaded realtek drivers and i feel great on that settings for ghost mode, just started as GR, making atleast 2 kills/5 deaths, I LEFT A THANKS THERE atleast after trying something if that works and helps or not, people should give thanks after it got worked than giving when downloading (we know none does)
    Last edited by Raptor; 06-18-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    Haaai fraand
    Member Since 11.10.2011

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

tsqa (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I agree with them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xShelly For This Useful Post:

tsqa (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    its cause people dont want to thank you, they just want ur hacks
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

tsqa (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    ^AGREE BCOZ people are spamming threads like "Why all telling begging when we ask an account?"(same on that case, they want help, totally selfish, coz they want accounts in inbox, not in discussions)
    Haaai fraand
    Member Since 11.10.2011

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

tsqa (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mydearjump View Post

Yes the line, if they recieve thanks, it would appreciate them or insist them to do more, its the fact
    But before this "Download and thank came", there was an option that "Filename.rar(Thanks)", "Without thanks"
    That was a little good, coz people just wanna type a comment download the 1st link (So If "Download and thank" is 1st and download is 2nd they will give thanks

It would be nice if this is forwarded to the MPGH management about bringing the "Download and thanks" 1st

I always give thanks when i get something newer or useful or a help or even a suggestion from them, but about rep i do it when its a excellent bob like Exile rez, backdoor's old hacks, assasins creed's hacks,

Example: I started as BL in ghost mode, but i still like GR, so i tried GR, i have a headphone but i cant hear the sound unless it is near my A$$, so i searched in google for increase ghost sound.....blablabla.....
    And i found this
    POST, now i downloaded realtek drivers and i feel great on that settings for ghost mode, just started as GR, making atleast 2 kills/5 deaths, I LEFT A THANKS THERE atleast after trying something if that works and helps or not, people should give thanks after it got worked than giving when downloading (we know none does)
    I never knew about the old system, seems like it was better. I like the idea of swapping Download with Download with thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post
    That is my point exactly, Hackers are quitting/not releasing because they feel why should they if they don't get any recognition for the work they put into the hacks they release

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    does thanks even matter?
    Coopah, is a trusted trader!
    Fox, is the best trader on mpgh!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This subject has been discussed in various sections, but it is hard to find a good solution. I believe the Staff should take a decision on this subject. I've lost more than 5 coders in section BR, who stoped to contribute by this fact. Section CF is immense, and for nearly two months, I and 3 persons keep it online!
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

Intellectual (06-18-2012),tonydaw (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    This subject has been discussed in various sections, but it is hard to find a good solution. I believe the Staff should take a decision on this subject. I've lost more than 5 coders in section BR, who stoped to contribute by this fact. Section CF is immense, and for nearly two months, I and 3 persons keep it online!
    I personally thank you every time just for the fact that even with all your real commitments you still take time to make new hacks, i even added credits in my first release for inspiring me to make a Rez hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    BACKD00R i thx u for all ur hard work u did i always Hit Thanx button on any hack specially u !

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

there r MPGH users Just download hack for fun and they forgot about all coders hard work !! Same like me yesterday i made a blue crosshair its on Spammer,Injector...
    CrossHair Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ue-colour.html U CAN SAY OMG I CROSSHAIR HAD 26 DOWNLOAD AND I HAD 2 THX WTF

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post

BACKD00R i thx u for all ur hard work u did i always Hit Thanx button on any hack specially u !

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

there r MPGH users Just download hack for fun and they forgot about all coders hard work !! Same like me yesterday i made a blue crosshair its on Spammer,Injector...
    CrossHair Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ue-colour.html U CAN SAY OMG I CROSSHAIR HAD 26 DOWNLOAD AND I HAD 2 THX WTF
    Thanked you without using your crosshair ^_^
    BY REAP

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow-Dancer For This Useful Post:

Intellectual (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I always thank you even when I dont use the hack, but theres some noobs that dont even care about the forum they just want hacks and they r ignorant on how to thank or how this forum works..

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    To be honest, it seems like a pity party to me. Most of the stuff that gets released here is not even original content, but remade bases/Hex edited stuff. To those that do release personal content, regularly. Receive contributor. (Hint, its a reward.)

However if your only reason for breathing, contributing is for people to click thanks on some file, then you have issues. If you wish to stop posting 'your' hacks that is up to you, but holding them hostage with the whole "Thank me & Rep me or I won't post" shit is just sad. Thanks are meaningless. People hand them out for any simple reason. Nothing special.

As far as leeching, come on, this can't be new to you. EVERY SINGLE SITE leeches content. No matter what the content is, it spreads. Get over it.

Wanting to force people to "Thank" you, completely undermines the whole point.
    SMART, rly rlyyyyy smart
    Leaders aren't born, they are made.

I own you BIATCH!!

Mamothh

Thanks
    I agree with Exsillium.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

Exsilium (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm not sure why people don't hit the 'Download And Thanks' button - it's seems more flashy and it looks as if you are giving thanks.

MSN: mikedom96@hotmail.com

Always use a middleman - Be familiar with the rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Agreed..
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast