Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Dave should start putting the unique "Download and thanks" Link, so every 1 that downloads, has to thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Dave should start putting the unique "Download and thanks" Link, so every 1 that downloads, has to thanks
    Or remove thanks?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    This subject has been discussed in various sections, but it is hard to find a good solution. I believe the Staff should take a decision on this subject. I've lost more than 5 coders in section BR, who stoped to contribute by this fact. Section CF is immense, and for nearly two months, I and 3 persons keep it online!
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz
    BACKD00R i thx u for all ur hard work u did i always Hit Thanx button on any hack specially u !

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

there r MPGH users Just download hack for fun and they forgot about all coders hard work !! Same like me yesterday i made a blue crosshair its on Spammer,Injector...
    CrossHair Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ue-colour.html U CAN SAY OMG I CROSSHAIR HAD 26 DOWNLOAD AND I HAD 2 THX WTF

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post

BACKD00R i thx u for all ur hard work u did i always Hit Thanx button on any hack specially u !

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

there r MPGH users Just download hack for fun and they forgot about all coders hard work !! Same like me yesterday i made a blue crosshair its on Spammer,Injector...
    CrossHair Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ue-colour.html U CAN SAY OMG I CROSSHAIR HAD 26 DOWNLOAD AND I HAD 2 THX WTF
    Thanked you without using your crosshair ^_^
    BY REAP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow-Dancer For This Useful Post:

Intellectual (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I personally think it's more or less a division between the internet and programs.

For example, people like me don't like to give thanks out unless it's actually deserved, and not devalue the use of thanks. If it's for a hack, I'd like to try it and if I enjoy it, I would thank someone for it. But at the same time, I probably wouldn't just because it takes too long to navigate back to the hack to thank them. Unfortunately there's no real way to solve it. If the thank button was embedded in the hack sure, but not all hacks have Windows GUIs even if you could solve the issue of embedding their default browser in a frame (so they don't have to relogin or something). Perhaps pop up MPGH and the link to your thread on close and make an alert box asking for thanks? That's a bit too much, IMO, what if they already did it? In reality thanks will always probably be less than 20% of views (I don't know if they are unique). But the upside to all of this, is if you really enjoy the hack and they make hack version 2 or 3, I would probably download and thank, if I know I can expect it work perfectly.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I hope some how Dave, Liz or any other admins/mods read this thread and finally realize MPGH are losing Hacker fast and it would only take a simple change to the download options to make it better. I happy to see People such as yourself and backd00r support me in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tu®n][OnZzZzZ View Post

to be honest, i didn't even see this released. Good work though i will thank you now for your contribution

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I personally think it's more or less a division between the internet and programs.

For example, people like me don't like to give thanks out unless it's actually deserved, and not devalue the use of thanks. If it's for a hack, I'd like to try it and if I enjoy it, I would thank someone for it. But at the same time, I probably wouldn't just because it takes too long to navigate back to the hack to thank them. Unfortunately there's no real way to solve it. If the thank button was embedded in the hack sure, but not all hacks have Windows GUIs even if you could solve the issue of embedding their default browser in a frame (so they don't have to relogin or something). Perhaps pop up MPGH and the link to your thread on close and make an alert box asking for thanks? That's a bit too much, IMO, what if they already did it? In reality thanks will always probably be less than 20% of views (I don't know if they are unique). But the upside to all of this, is if you really enjoy the hack and they make hack version 2 or 3, I would probably download and thank, if I know I can expect it work perfectly.
    I think if someone has taken time out of there own life to release a hack, if you like it or not. If you download it you should at least say thank you, or why else would you download it? navigating back to thread ? (Download with Thanks) its there no navigating adds thanks straight away and program downloads
    I've been here for far too long
    Knower of much, master of nothing...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Exsilium For This Useful Post:

Intellectual (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Agreed with u XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Most of the people that are here , are just for the hacks.
    They dont see MPGH as a community.They only come here , make and account and downloading the hacks.
    No thanks no nothing.And the funny thing is that they even complain if the hack gets them banned or so , or spamming with threads about hacks and stuff.
    When they dont even know how to make them on their own or at least appreciate the time the creator spent to make the hack
    Joined MPGH: 07/08/09

i used to tell arrow to the knee jokes then i died due to blood loss from takeing tomany arrows to the knee at once
    A network problem caused by you? What did you do? Trip over the cable?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fly3r For This Useful Post:

Exsilium (06-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly3r View Post
    Most of the people that are here , are just for the hacks.
    They dont see MPGH as a community.They only come here , make and account and downloading the hacks.
    No thanks no nothing.And the funny thing is that they even complain if the hack gets them banned or so , or spamming with threads about hacks and stuff.
    When they dont even know how to make them on their own or at least appreciate the time the creator spent to make the hack
    I totally agree with this statement, This is exactly the reason people have quit making hacks here and moved on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Exsilium For This Useful Post:

Fly3r (06-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @Exsilium @sammysit

^Old download b4 our current format, its good, it lasted only for 1 wekk, then it was removed

Quote Originally Posted by Exsilium View Post
    I totally agree with this statement, This is exactly the reason people have quit making hacks here and moved on.
    exsilium add that image and ask if its ok in ur thread
    Last edited by Raptor; 06-18-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Haaai fraand
    Member Since 11.10.2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I have a ideia for that: "Download and Thanks" is the only link. Like that, they download the hack but they have to thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by mydearjump View Post
    @Exsilium @sammysit

^Old download b4 our current format, its good, it lasted only for 1 wekk, then it was removed

exsilium add that image and ask if its ok in ur thread
    Why on earth did they remove that, that would solve the problem easy

Thanks
    If a one user download attachment 10 times , it will show it's downloaded 10 times..
    So..

Thanks
    Thats why you should nnot hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just one question, if you have 9999999999999 Thanks then what ?

mpgh should think of something to boost coders to release their hacks to keep this forum grow because for me "Thanks" is not a real profit.
    Last edited by HyperShooter; 06-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast