Thread: is it possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

is it possible?

Well i went online and find the c++ programing forum here in mpgh.
    I was looking for a guide that will show me how to make an apb hacks, but i dont really know c or c++.
    I saw that guide:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...or-aimbot.html

Is it possible to make a color aimbot like that in apb?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yardenks View Post
    I was looking for a guide that will show me how to make an apb hacks, but i dont really know c or c++.
    I saw that guide:

Yes. You'd have to either replace the character models and clothing with modified files or remove them entirely. Of course, this is an easy way to get yourself PB banned for illegal file modifications. ;3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by yardenks View Post
    I saw that guide:

If I were you mate, I wouldn't even bother with using aimbot and hacks. Create a new account, get max rating and enjoy the game with your friends. I really refused to use the triggerbot of Rawr's but I tested it for him and pointed out a bug. Last night I was playing with friends and we actually won the missions without anything (ofc they are clean). It felt so good to own players with no program:P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...or-aimbot.html that was stolen from another site,he makes public hacks and he says get your own chams.Don't use color aimbot u gona get banned soo freaking fast lol in his videos the aimbot works for its own i mean he dosen't press key it just aim for head,those results only make u ban faster cuz u whoud snap like crazy.It does work FOR ANY GAME but APB is not Counter Strike...
    APB has freaking company working on that game and they have GM's all over the motherfucking game,lol my crim friend (i am enf) i got banned like 7 times and he unbanned me every time ^^ he is GM
    Strike..well..people don't give A FUCK about that game lol u can hack as much as u want but if u do get aimbot from youtoube or somewher else don't use it,its only virus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Badest1 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...or-aimbot.html that was stolen from another site,he makes public hacks and he says get your own chams.Don't use color aimbot u gona get banned soo freaking fast lol in his videos the aimbot works for its own i mean he dosen't press key it just aim for head,those results only make u ban faster cuz u whoud snap like crazy.It does work FOR ANY GAME but APB is not Counter Strike...
    APB has freaking company working on that game and they have GM's all over the motherfucking game,lol my crim friend (i am enf) i got banned like 7 times and he unbanned me every time ^^ he is GM
    Strike..well..people don't give A FUCK about that game lol u can hack as much as u want but if u do get aimbot from youtoube or somewher else don't use it,its only virus.

Don't think you got unbanned. I am sure G1 won't hire corrupt GM's. And if they do they probably record every move they make, like they register every unban.

IF it is true, then it might be the reason why you don't see any GM in the game because they F*cked it up(corruption).

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Badest1 View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...or-aimbot.html that was stolen from another site,he makes public hacks and he says get your own chams. Don't use color aimbot u gona get banned soo freaking fast lol in his videos the aimbot works for its own i mean he dosen't press key it just aim for head,those results only make u ban faster cuz u whoud snap like crazy.It does work FOR ANY GAME but APB is not Counter Strike...
    Then make your own that does it based on distance from crosshair? It really isn't that hard -.- I have one where it does it based on distance in meters and distance from crosshair... It's really easy to make.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsoniteNM View Post
    Don't think you got unbanned. I am sure G1 won't hire corrupt GM's. And if they do they probably record every move they make, like they register every unban.

IF it is true, then it might be the reason why you don't see any GM in the game because they F*cked it up(corruption).
    Lol I see GMs all the time. I was playing against Jericho and somebody else (forgot his name) with the triggerbot. Kicked their asses. Didn't miss a single round. It was quite funny. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not on Obeya:/

FarFetched is gone for some reason