View Poll Results: Is this a good idea for quarantine mode?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
    Thanks

Simple Zombie hacks!

Hello, today i am requesting a hack that's for zombies.

The features i would like is: Health bar, No reload, no spread, no recoil, and engine names/name tags

Very simple hacks, i'm not sure why people don't use Health bar which is a essential for zombies.

I hope this get created!

ALSO A NAME REQUEST: ULTIMATE ZOMBIES HACKS

Thanks
    i like the idea of it... and yes i agree with the health bar thing for anything it is so useful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I kinda would want one like this too.. I do Fireteam most of the time, and I respect fireteam hackers more than other mode hackers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marijuana View Post
    The features i would like is: Health bar, No reload, no spread, no recoil, and engine names/name tags

I hope this get created!
    you do know that no recoil no spread engine names/name tags and health bar is already in a hack. doesnt matter if you're zombie or not the hacks still works. use lucces CANA hack, has all those features.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XxkyorakuxX For This Useful Post:

Osama Farooq (06-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XxkyorakuxX View Post
    you do know that no recoil no spread engine names/name tags and health bar is already in a hack. doesnt matter if you're zombie or not the hacks still works. use lucces CANA hack, has all those features.
    Funny you mention that, i have use that hack and it works very well! But i'm having startup problems ever since two days ago. That's why i believe their should be a dedicated quarantine hack, thats simple... to keep maintenance often.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wesen View Post
    i like the idea of it... and yes i agree with the health bar thing for anything it is so useful
    I do hope more coders Health bar to their creations.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Funny you mention that, i have use that hack and it works very well! But i'm having startup problems ever since two days ago. That's why i believe their should be a dedicated quarantine hack, thats simple... to keep maintenance often.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

I do hope more coders Health bar to their creations.
    Health bar is not the easiest thing to do for some coders, since you need classes and such to do it. Don't expect it to just be the easiest thing to do and demand it.

As i said in the white walls thread, nobody is going to make a dedicated "THIS" hack. Because there is no point creating something only a few people would use.

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post

Health bar is not the easiest thing to do for some coders, since you need classes and such to do it. Don't expect it to just be the easiest thing to do and demand it.

As i said in the white walls thread, nobody is going to make a dedicated "THIS" hack. Because there is no point creating something only a few people would use.

Your argument did amuse me but here is what i think, like you said coders won't think of doing a "dedicated" hack; they make a all purpose hack because they never think outside the box. Think of this as my perspective if you make a dedicated hack targeting a popular area such as "Quarantine mode" you will still get a large of amount of people who is interested in that, not as much as if you do the whole slum load; but having it this way will allow you hack to have a slower chance of getting discovered due to the slow traffic. So updates wont be so often as for your hacks and with the spare time we could fix the disconnection problems. As unlike some hacks that disconnect in 30mins *COUGH* *COUGH* Xipher 1.5+

So don't come in here talking Sh*t on my idea, because i don't go on your posts, and talk Sh*t on your releases.
    So unless you're are prepare to think outside the box please don't post hurtful things.
    And this is a awesome idea becaus when your hacks get patch every 2-4 days maybe 5 this ZOMBIE hack will still be going strong.
    PS:Im thinking outside the box and maybe you should
    Last edited by Mr.Marijuana; 06-20-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Your argument did amuse me but here is what i think, like you said coders won't think of doing a "dedicated" hack; they make a all purpose hack because they never think outside the box. Think of this as my perspective if you make a dedicated hack targeting a popular area such as "Quarantine mode" you will still get a large of amount of people who is interested in that, not as much as if you do the whole slum load; but having it this way will allow you hack to have a slower chance of getting discovered due to the slow traffic. So updates wont be so often as for your hacks and with the spare time we could fix the disconnection problems. As unlike some hacks that disconnect in 30mins *COUGH* *COUGH* Xipher 1.5+

So don't come in here talking Sh*t on my idea, because i don't go on your posts, and talk Sh*t on your releases.
    So unless you're are prepare to think outside the box please don't post hurtful things.
    And this is a awesome idea becaus when your hacks get patch every 2-4 days maybe 5 this ZOMBIE hack will still be going strong.
    LOL Ohhh your post is so wrong i don't even know where to begin.

We make all purpose hacks because it takes time to code hacks, and unfortunately as you wouldn't know, most of us have time of the day to spend as well. We code as a hobby, see how it says PUBLIC hacks? It means they are FREE. We don't charge you anything for what we do and for you to demand something is totally wrong.

A lower chance of disconnection problems? Totally wrong. A hack can get detected as easily as nexon putting the md5 of the hack into hackshield, nothing you do will stop that. Nexon are GOING TO DETECT HACKS. That is their job.

Before you start bashing my hacks, it works for THOUSANDS of people, yes that's how many people have downloaded it. Over 50 thousand total downloads for every hack i've released. I don't see you releasing anything, take and bash i guess.

If you had an issue with my hack, i could have helped you.

I'm not talking shit on your idea, i was simply giving you my opinion, why you flipped out at this i don't know.

Hacks don't get 'patched' after 2-4 days they are detected, patched is after a nexon update. Learn your terminology before you write an essay bashing me, all hacks from mpgh are going to get detected in that amount of time, weather you like it or not buddy. By the way, Xipher 1.5 still going strong after 4 days.

Cease this argument now. It's not what i asked for and your'e totally wrong.

Thanks

Hacks don't get detected because of it's features .
    so a QR/FT hack won't last any longer than another hack .

and 50% of the time crashes are caused by combat arms being unstable .

btw , those hacks are free so there is no reason to QQ about it crashing after 30 minutes .

/Closed

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

EpicBox (06-20-2012),Xipher (06-20-2012)