Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You know if the series gunna end anytime soon? Feels like it is and its gunna suck ass :/
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Maybe the creator just didn't want Tobi to be Madara? His ideas could have changed. :S

I mean, he had the 6th coffin thing planned for a WHILE, that was just barley after the 5 kage summit.

Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    You know if the series gunna end anytime soon? Feels like it is and its gunna suck ass :/
    A lot of people think that the 4th great ninja war is the series climax, so therefor it would end soon.

I don't think the entire Naruto series is going to end, maybe Shippuden will and they will go on to a third series (some people rumor the name will be Akkipuden, even if that sounds really dumb).

But overall, no, I don't think the series is going to end anytime soon.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-18-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    Its going to end within 1-3 years.

The story is at the final battle and the only other thing left is sasuke. Although the author loves to drag out every single fight with just flashback and pointless talking, i doubt he could go more than a year on it.(although hey, more than a year now in pointless battles, you never know).

Here is my predicted schedule:

1-3 months of crappy fights still.(midara is bound to have a flashback).
    1 month of sasuke doing his quest.
    -Tobi will reveal who he is.
    2 months of tobi flashbacks in between the battle.(maybe more, kabuto took a whole month).
    2-3 months for naruto to finally win.
    4-6 months of naruto vs. sasuke.(with at least 50-100 pages of flashbacks, because the author will for sure drag that out).

And thats about it. But thats hoping sasuke doesn't go on a long quest(which he might), midara doesn't have 2-3 chapters on just flashbacks, and we don't get half the panels filled with nobodies talking about "strategy"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Kinda feel let down now :/

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What Empire doesn't factor in is, if the creator wants he could just create this thing called a NEW VILLAIN. Akira Toriyama never planned on the Majin Buu Saga, he wanted to end DBZ at cell, but hey the fans wanted more so he created a WHOLE new Saga, nothing from any of the earlier parts of the show really "hinted" at the Majin Buu saga that much, Kishimoto can do the same thing. If he wants to keep going and\or the fans want more so he makes more then he can very well do that.

Hell, he may even resolve what's happening in the "main" universe of the show, and then make a series revolving around the Road To Ninja stuff too, there's a manga made that the movie is being based off, so who's to say after the movie he doesn't continue that? Point is, if he wants to end the show, he will, if not, he won't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What Empire doesn't factor in is, if the creator wants he could just create this thing called a NEW VILLAIN. Akira Toriyama never planned on the Majin Buu Saga, he wanted to end DBZ at cell, but hey the fans wanted more so he created a WHOLE new Saga, nothing from any of the earlier parts of the show really "hinted" at the Majin Buu saga that much, Kishimoto can do the same thing. If he wants to keep going and\or the fans want more so he makes more then he can very well do that.

Hell, he may even resolve what's happening in the "main" universe of the show, and then make a series revolving around the Road To Ninja stuff too, there's a manga made that the movie is being based off, so who's to say after the movie he doesn't continue that? Point is, if he wants to end the show, he will, if not, he won't.
    Sorry I should have put:
    * If he doesn't want to make the series shittier than it already is.

Yeah you can continue a series endlessly, based on the idiots who already watch the fillers it would still sell enough. But thats what my guess is for the main plot to come to an end.
    -----------

Also, road to ninja is just a bad idea.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Road to Ninja is fucking awesome. It's an awesome alternate universe.

You can even read the one shot "prologue" here:

Road To Naruto The Movie 1 - Read Road To Naruto The Movie 1 Online - Page 1

Plus, there could be other villains without the series being "shitty". We've been over this, just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's shitty. >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Road to Ninja is fucking awesome. It's an awesome alternate universe.

You can even read the one shot "prologue" here:

Road To Naruto The Movie 1 - Read Road To Naruto The Movie 1 Online - Page 1

Plus, there could be other villains without the series being "shitty". We've been over this, just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's shitty. >.>
    Road to ninja is just pathetic, sorry. All of the "everyday" life stuff in naruto has always been boring and uninteresting.
    ----------------------

Let me explain in the simplest terms why they shouldn't introduce another badguy. Its called "legacy". If kishimoto ever wishes to have another anime/manga, he shouldn't kill off all his fans to make a few more bucks.

In the entertainment industry, a lot of people will pick up a new show/manga/movie based off of what they like from the studio or author beforehand.

If kishimoto tries to drag it on even more past it obvious conclusion, he will have less fans for the next one.(even more so since they will probably realize that he's going to drag that one on even more for more money.).

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Road to ninja is just pathetic, sorry. All of the "everyday" life stuff in naruto has always been boring and uninteresting.
    ----------------------

Let me explain in the simplest terms why they shouldn't introduce another badguy. Its called "legacy". If kishimoto ever wishes to have another anime/manga, he shouldn't kill off all his fans to make a few more bucks.

In the entertainment industry, a lot of people will pick up a new show/manga/movie based off of what they like from the studio or author beforehand.

If kishimoto tries to drag it on even more past it obvious conclusion, he will have less fans for the next one.(even more so since they will probably realize that he's going to drag that one on even more for more money.).
    Except, most fans don't WANT it to end. He'd be killing more fans if he ended it, almost EVERY single fan of Naruto that I know would hate to see the show end. If people have stuck with it for this long, there's no point to end now.

I don't want it to turn into Bleach though, Tite Kibo doesn't even like Bleach anymore, he just makes the show for the money. He's said himself that he's bored or writing it, he just won't stop because Shonen Jump is making him go on. But I'll still like Naruto as long as Kishimoto likes making it, if he's being forced into it I may not like it as much, but I don't care how long he keeps the show going, as long as it's of his own accord.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    To my experience thte show wont end cause they are makeing mad money off of naruto thats why they keep lengthening it like how itachi hated the leaf village because of the elders, then after a while they say he was forced by danzo to kill the uchiha clan, and now they say that he was given an option to kill the whole clan with his hands or let the war start against the uchiha and every1 would get killed even himself and sasuke.

To my estimation it will take them about 1 more year to finish naruto

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So, you've only seen original Naruto? Great.
    Seen both.
    No difference between the 2.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
    Seen both.
    No difference between the 2.
    It didn't seem that way based on the way you were talking.

Plus, that's like saying there's no difference between DB and DBZ.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Except, most fans don't WANT it to end. He'd be killing more fans if he ended it, almost EVERY single fan of Naruto that I know would hate to see the show end. If people have stuck with it for this long, there's no point to end now.

I don't want it to turn into Bleach though, Tite Kibo doesn't even like Bleach anymore, he just makes the show for the money. He's said himself that he's bored or writing it, he just won't stop because Shonen Jump is making him go on. But I'll still like Naruto as long as Kishimoto likes making it, if he's being forced into it I may not like it as much, but I don't care how long he keeps the show going, as long as it's of his own accord.
    Ok you see the problem here is that it should end. Every badguy would have been defeated and sideplot done. I mean this is the entire plot of the show, all resolved here.

Most fans don't want it to end simply because they enjoyed the show so far. It won't be the same when he starts pulling stuff out of his ass to continue the plot.(think DBGT)

It didn't seem that way based on the way you were talking.

Plus, that's like saying there's no difference between DB and DBZ.....
    Its the difference between DBZ and DBGT

Dragonball itself was a comedy/adventure show. DBZ was a fighting/action and so was DBGT.

Naruto and naruto shippudden didn't really change much. The show had essentially the same characters and plot in both seasons. So shaku is right in saying there is little difference between the two. The only big difference is the time periods they are in and the use of mspaint in shippuden.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    the difference between the two is during normal naruto there didnt involve much enemies(bad guys) then in shippuden.
    so is the same in db and dbz the more newer the more nemies they add into it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    the difference between the two is during normal naruto there didnt involve much enemies(bad guys) then in shippuden.
    so is the same in db and dbz the more newer the more nemies they add into it
    If you are comparing naruto's time skip to the dragonball series time skip, that works.

If you are comparing the similarities between the two shows from the time skip, that does not work.

Dragonball was a comedy/adventure show.

DBZ was a fighting/action show.

The tone in DBZ is a LOT different from dragonball's.
    ------------------------

The better comparison would be DBZ to DBGT.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast