Thanks

Forgot my password.

Forgot the password to my main "Son". net.net - The first domain name on the Internet! The email I used on that account which I believe is "Fadedblazin@gmail.com" is deleted and is non recoverable. So I need the email changed to my current one which I'll provide through PM.

Easiest way to prove its me. IP logs should be the same at least a few times in between this account and @Son. I've gotten a new IP since I signed up of course but there should be at least a couple that are the same.

Another way: I still have this steam that I was selling in this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...m-bitcoin.html under my other account. I will send an admin an unedited screenshot of me logged into that account.

Last thread was closed and it was definitely not solved. Dave simply put the email address I used to sign up with. I already know what email address I used. I even mention it in the OP which I will quote below. I need the email changed to my NEW email. Because FADEDBLAZIN@GMAIL.COM has been deleted and is non recoverable.

"Forgot the password to my main "Son". net.net - The first domain name on the Internet! The email I used on that account which I believe is "Fadedblazin@gmail.com" is deleted and is non recoverable. So I need the email changed to my current one which I'll provide through PM.

Easiest way to prove its me. IP logs should be the same at least a few times in between this account and @Son . I've gotten a new IP since I signed up of course but there should be at least a couple that are the same.

Another way: I still have this steam that I was selling in this thread Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking under my other account. I will send an admin an unedited screenshot of me logged into that account."
    Last edited by Alen; 06-25-2012 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 40_glocc View Post
    Forgot the password to my main "Son". net.net - The first domain name on the Internet! The email I used on that account which I believe is "Fadedblazin@gmail.com" is deleted and is non recoverable. So I need the email changed to my current one which I'll provide through PM.

Easiest way to prove its me. IP logs should be the same at least a few times in between this account and @Son. I've gotten a new IP since I signed up of course but there should be at least a couple that are the same.

Another way: I still have this steam that I was selling in this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...m-bitcoin.html under my other account. I will send an admin an unedited screenshot of me logged into that account.
    The accounts do share an IP address.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 06-21-2012 at 03:52 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Moved, & linked Dave to thread.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Yes I already posted that email in my first post. It is a deleted email and I can't recover it now. My new email is shadysituations@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Email changed, hf.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX