Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rade12 View Post
    wow complicated alot..
    If hacking was simple there would be no video games.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Adrienne (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post

lol u think i didn't do it ...

OK .. i did it for the first time ... and the program deleted this file ... put it appear again new .erl files with new LIMITED permissions too ..

and the program will give " ACCESS Denied " Again ....

it's Useless

-----------

and what's against rules ?
    Usually the rule is if it works for everyone but you, the problem lies with you. I'm not sure, but I think requesting to close a thread or unsticky-ing a thread is against the rules. Don't hold me against it, I can't seem to find the rules anywhere.
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post

Usually the rule is if it works for everyone but you, the problem lies with you. I'm not sure, but I think requesting to close a thread or unsticky-ing a thread is against the rules. Don't hold me against it, I can't seem to find the rules anywhere.

it's not working with alot of us not just me ... read all replays

read this :

Quote Originally Posted by reep View Post
    if i run this as administrator it saying filename, directory, volume label is incorrect.. but if run this without administrator, the erl. deleted but after the ava started the acces to delete erl. is denied. can anybody help me? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluya View Post
    I'm on Window 7 32 bit.. Problem..

With i start on admin .. the file can't be the location
    when i start normaly the hardware find the location and the file, but can't be delete.. cause of no permission..

I install my A.V.A Game on ijji folder on my c:/

Can you help me ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan4589 View Post
    i have the same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by arliandebiaz View Post
    When I run the remover it says "Access is Denied" after every attempt on what it's doing, is this normal? I've crashed once already, but my first attempt lasted longer then 30 minutes.

Edit: I've tried running as administrator also. The bat starts, it just says access is denied after every line of code.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    Well, I just tried it, Giving me *Access denied* in the .erl files deleting..
    Quote Originally Posted by teggr234 View Post
    same here
    i cant use the erl remover
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    I keep getting a access denied, when running as admin path file to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by marek015 View Post
    I have access denied too :/ Maybe thats the way it supposed to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly419 View Post
    i get access denied
    Quote Originally Posted by reep View Post
    if i run this as administrator it saying filename, directory, volume label is incorrect.. but if run this without administrator, the erl. deleted but after the ava started the acces to delete erl. is denied. can anybody help me? =)

is that enough ?

there's no one replayed here and say : IT WORKED ...
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    First of all, this isn't any of your threads to those who keep requesting it to be closed, I could have easily had those of you who keep requesting this shit closed banned by now with the amount of times you keep breaking the rules.

Second, it works fine for me, just because you can't figure out how to get it to work doesn't mean it DOESN'T, If I can get it to work, then it works fine. If all of my friends can get it to work, then it works fine. If a bunch of you can't get it to work, you're doing something WRONG.

So KNOCK IT OFF, or I WILL start bringing the higher ups into this section and there will be MANY bans and infractions. I'm pretty damn lenient with you people about the advertising of other websites, the consistent posting in the wrong section, the consistent "approve" spam, the consistent bitching and moaning at each other, but I'm starting to think you're not getting it. So if I see another person bitch and moan that this doesn't work and that it needs to be closed, I'm bringing the higher ups in here to start banning.

This is your only warning.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

DarkSt0rmX (09-28-2012),Ken Jeong (09-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    First of all, this isn't any of your threads to those who keep requesting it to be closed, I could have easily had those of you who keep requesting this shit closed banned by now with the amount of times you keep breaking the rules.

Second, it works fine for me, just because you can't figure out how to get it to work doesn't mean it DOESN'T, If I can get it to work, then it works fine. If all of my friends can get it to work, then it works fine. If a bunch of you can't get it to work, you're doing something WRONG.

So KNOCK IT OFF, or I WILL start bringing the higher ups into this section and there will be MANY bans and infractions. I'm pretty damn lenient with you people about the advertising of other websites, the consistent posting in the wrong section, the consistent "approve" spam, the consistent bitching and moaning at each other, but I'm starting to think you're not getting it. So if I see another person bitch and moan that this doesn't work and that it needs to be closed, I'm bringing the higher ups in here to start banning.

Thanks man you're best but Cereal is letting me quit from here

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I did all of this and instead I used Super easy bypass thingy :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

it's not working with alot of us not just me ... read all replays

read this :

is that enough ?

there's no one replayed here and say : IT WORKED ...
    Yeah, and all of the people that complain that it doesn't work are little brats who come on here to leech and get a hack. Not my fault they're incompetent. If it works for me (and Lehsyrus for that matter), then it should work for you if you follow the instructions.
    "Aren't you the guy that made unlimited respawn for CA along time ago? That was epic." - [MPGH]AVGN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

i don't ask u for closing this thread ... i just want to un sticky it ... because it's not working with alot of us ..
    and i didn't do nothing wrong.. and it's not complicated to understand the instructions ,,
    i just typed the Path in path.txt ... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

what's wrong i did in that ? if the path is wrong " Access denied " will not appear to me or alot of ppl have this problem

and i tried a basic command in " CMD "
    Del "path"

and it give me the same error " Access Denied " that's because .erl files have a limited permissions .. and ok i can change it ,, and delete it .. but when it appear again .. it will have the same limited permisions ..

ok keep it Sticky ... it's not my business anymore

and
    with the amount of times you keep breaking the rules.
    i'm breaking the rules ??? LOL
    what rules exactly i break ?
    i'm not spamming .. or don't ask to close people thread ..

all i want to un sticky this thread because it's not working ..with alot of us
    and instead of this thread .. u must stick the " Bypass Gameguard " because it working was everyone ..

i'm sorry ..
    and i don't mean to tell u do this or do that .. but all i want to be a helper and useful in this forum ..
    this is the only forum i'm active in and i'm happy to join this community

thanks .. and it's up to you to stick or un stick any thread ..

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post

Yeah, and all of the people that complain that it doesn't work are little brats who come on here to leech and get a hack. Not my fault they're incompetent. If it works for me (and Lehsyrus for that matter), then it should work for you if you follow the instructions.
    ok .. i'll tell you my TeamViewer ID and PASS .. and u do it ,, .. i'll pm u with TV info
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks

i don't ask u for closing this thread ... i just want to un sticky it ... because it's not working with alot of us ..
    and i didn't do nothing wrong.. and it's not complicated to understand the instructions ,,
    i just typed the Path in path.txt ... ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

what's wrong i did in that ? if the path is wrong " Access denied " will not appear to me or alot of ppl have this problem

and i tried a basic command in " CMD "
    Del "path"

and it give me the same error " Access Denied " that's because .erl files have a limited permissions .. and ok i can change it ,, and delete it .. but when it appear again .. it will have the same limited permisions ..

ok keep it Sticky ... it's not my business anymore

and

i'm breaking the rules ??? LOL
    what rules exactly i break ?
    i'm not spamming .. or don't ask to close people thread ..

all i want to un sticky this thread because it's not working ..with alot of us
    and instead of this thread .. u must stick the " Bypass Gameguard " because it working was everyone ..

i'm sorry ..
    and i don't mean to tell u do this or do that .. but all i want to be a helper and useful in this forum ..
    this is the only forum i'm active in and i'm happy to join this community

thanks .. and it's up to you to stick or un stick any thread ..

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

ok .. i'll tell you my TeamViewer ID and PASS .. and u do it ,, .. i'll pm u with TV info
    This isn't directed at any individual directly, I deleted two posts above mine that had to do with my post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Working excellent thanks alot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by [pVp]TROLLFACER View Post
    Not working for me!
    The words of an incompetent leech who can't read instructions

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ken Jeong For This Useful Post:

[pVp]TROLLFACER (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    If it does not work for you, then activate the super administrator account on Windows 7 and try it on there. That is what worked for me.

To do this, follow these instructions:

Click Start >> Type "cmd" >> Right click and select "Run as administrator"
    Type without quotes: "net user administrator /active:yes"
    Press enter.
    Log off.

Boom, there is now an "Administrator" account showing, with full super-admin privileges, no UAC verification needed, and basically it allows you to control EVERYTHING on your computer.

If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be bothering attempting to hack a video game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Ken Jeong (10-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

It still works for me but only on the super admin account on W7. Even my account with administrative permissions it has difficulties with, luckily I never use that one sooo
    i'll try this .. and feedback ...
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    Tank you!! Good hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If it does not work for you, then activate the super administrator account on Windows 7 and try it on there. That is what worked for me.

To do this, follow these instructions:

Click Start >> Type "cmd" >> Right click and select "Run as administrator"
    Type without quotes: "net user administrator /active:yes"
    Press enter.
    Log off.

Boom, there is now an "Administrator" account showing, with full super-admin privileges, no UAC verification needed, and basically it allows you to control EVERYTHING on your computer.

If you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be bothering attempting to hack a video game.
    i tried that and my computer wouldnt log off tried it a few times pressed log off and let it for 10 mins it didnt log me off so i turned the computer off from the main switch and now comptuer doesnt load after where the four win7 coulous come together that finishes and a black screen comes up and doesnt move from there help please "/

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

@Lehsyrus can you help me pleasee i was using my laptop now when i try to turn on the laptop the windows logo screen comes up with four colours dont know the name for it.. and it crashes there wont even let me re install windows 7...
    Pleasee anyone help me

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast