Thread: My laptop...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Unhappy My laptop...

Guys i bought a laptop 1.5 years ago it was awesome everything was fine at start i was getting 250-270 fps at start in cf but now its all fucked up it runs cf 20-40 fps it become hot very fast very fast and suddenly it become so slow that it cant even run a browser :$ all drivers are uptodate i cant figure out whats the please help my laptop specs :
    3 gb drr3 ram
    Intel core i3
    Ati hd 5740 1 gb
    Windows 7 home premium
    Its from samsung its name is :
    Samsung r480

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You probably accumulated way too many programs, viruses and broke quite a few things on the way. I would recommend you just reinstall, we can't really diagnose the situation given that there are literally thousands of reasons you could be experience a decrease in performance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    You probably accumulated way too many programs, viruses and broke quite a few things on the way. I would recommend you just reinstall, we can't really diagnose the situation given that there are literally thousands of reasons you could be experience a decrease in performance.
    I restored my pc few weeks ago i restored it via samsung recovery system many times but it doesnt help and i dont have much progs either..... I want to format my pc but dont know where to get its drivers that why i am Not formating please any help about format and i will get drivers back and there is a cd-key of win 7 hp at the back of the laptop
    Last edited by noobhys; 06-25-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just google your model, you should find all the drivers online

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    A virus?
    But what alen said is
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    You need to fidn you Windows 7 Installation CD that came with the computerm if you can't find it, get a CD from a store, or online, once you have that, go online again and look up your laptop model number and company, download ALL of the drivers on the website, and save them to a USB or Portable hard drive, re-install oyur windows 7, plug you hard drive in, and then install EVERY SINGLE DRIVER/UPDATE, you need everything the site gives, plus the extras, like Anti-virus, malware cleaners and lot's more.

That's what you need to do at the moment, try those things, and see if it works.

PS: Your windows 7 serial key is located on the bottom of your laptop, if it asks, put it in, if it doesn't ask for a serial, which it might not, that's good, just keep going and it will install normally, and one more little tip, i reccommend just "Repairing" your installation, rather than fully re=installing, this way, you keep your drivers and stuff, because it only re-installs the WINDOWS files, e.g. the file on your local disk "C:/Windows"

Tell meif it works for you ask if you need any more help, or if you need clarification.
    Hi...

I'm a competitive gamer, but i love to chill out sometimes and hack my way to glory in public lobbies/servers xD

My Skill Set:
    Levels 1-10 (1 being lowest)

C++ = 4

C# = 3

VB.Net = 6

HTML5 = 6

XHTML = 8

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/dylankrajewski?feature=mhee