Thread: Area 51?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Area 51?

What is Area 51?Is it an undercover Military Base?Or Is It An Undercover facility with Aliens?

I was thinking of this because Why is it so Top Secret?The Perimeters Are filled with Armed Soldiers,that are allowed to shoot you if you get in the area.And If you are in a plane trying to enter Area 51,they would be allowed to shoot it down.But WHY?

Please Discuss about it Here.

Also, let me Learn From You Debaters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's a secret military base...

Discovery channel have send a very explaining documentary called "Return to Area 51"

Gogo Wikipedia! Area 51 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , I don't wanna explain when wiki does it that well

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I doubt there were aliens there. Sure some weird shit goes down there, but I think it's just a flight base for testing new crazy aircraft.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    US Military aircraft test site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think it's where America has stored Nuclear Weapon's..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    OMG ITS FULL OF ALIENS
    EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

Thanks
    Area 51 was a top secret aircraft testing facility. It was also used as the location to test Lunar drones and a training ground for Astronauts to learn how to drive their buggys on the moon. They tested nuclear devices on the dried out lakebed next to the facility as well. There are no aliens there, the government would never allow something as groundbreaking as aliens to be kept in such a facility, as the public knows about the facility as well as its whereabouts in general. Those who work there either take a private Boeing 747 into the facility, or they live in one of the many housing structures there. That is it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It could have anything. There probably are some sort of aliens there.

Its a military base, testing. Probably has nuclear weapons also. Could be anything in the end really.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post
    It could have anything. There probably are some sort of aliens there.

Its a military base, testing. Probably has nuclear weapons also. Could be anything in the end really.
    No, there are no aliens there.
    As stated above there is absolutely no way the United States would have such a ground breaking thing like Aliens in one of the most known places there, the only reason people assume aliens were there is because United States were testing advanced Aircrafts there and people considered them to be "UFO'S FROM ANOTHER PLANET ZOMG".
    But no, they were just american aircrafts, the SR-71 was tested there 60 years ago .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    It's top-secret military base for the US to test newly crafted aircrafts, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Greys giving tips to the engineers...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misdemeanor View Post
    It's top-secret military base for the US to test newly crafted aircrafts, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few Greys giving tips to the engineers...
    Maybe from a separate base somewhere we do not know but not from the most controversial US base in history.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Maybe from a separate base somewhere we do not know but not from the most controversial US base in history.
    Yeah, maybe the US purposely created area 51 just to avert attention away from another secret base

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Yeah, maybe the US purposely created area 51 just to avert attention away from another secret base

Thanks
    It was used for nuclear testing in WWII, rocket/plane development during the cold war, and to train astronauts on how to drive on the moon. Since then all documents have been moved to another base in Colorado, though none of my sources have been able to find the base that's where the greys would be kept though, it's the most top secret base in America, no ones been able to find it and people who have leaked too much info on it disappear

Thanks
    If the US didn't want you to know something existed it would just vanish. Area-51 is controversial because the US allows it to be. I believe that the US do have actual secret bases for various purposes most likely underground. I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on biological weapons.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    If the US didn't want you to know something existed it would just vanish. Area-51 is controversial because the US allows it to be. I believe that the US do have actual secret bases for various purposes most likely underground. I wouldn't be surprised if they were working on biological weapons.
    They hired 46 biochemical engineers in one sitting, one of which was one of my close friends last year. I haven't heard anything about him or from him since, and neither has his family. The kind of biological weapons the US would create, however, would never be lethal. Extreme pain/chemical induced psychosis would definitely be its choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast