My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post

Too skinny
    good to know... then you should eat more and then start working out :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    20? Wow, you're pathetic.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Definition was never a problem for me because I always had a low body fat. I think my body fat is at 13% right now.
    That ain't bad at all. I'm at 17 because of my weight gainers but my arms are huge. When I tone back down they'll shrink a bit but luckily it'll be easier to lose this excess fat.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ilikesmeagol View Post
    good to know... then you should eat more and then start working out :/
    Depends in what he eats. High protein diet + carbs right before and after the workout along with a protein supp and a proportioned diet will do more than just eating healthy by itself.

And if he's hungry he should eat a pound of veggies, great way to fill up without gaining saturated fats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That ain't bad at all. I'm at 17 because of my weight gainers but my arms are huge. When I tone back down they'll shrink a bit but luckily it'll be easier to lose this excess fat.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Depends in what he eats. High protein diet + carbs right before and after the workout along with a protein supp and a proportioned diet will do more than just eating healthy by itself.

And if he's hungry he should eat a pound of veggies, great way to fill up without gaining saturated fats.
    I've heard a lot of good things about creatine.

I'm considering to start supplementing my workout with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    20's the new 100.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post

I've heard a lot of good things about creatine.

I'm considering to start supplementing my workout with it.
    You're going to want a good stack then. Get an Omega-3 supp, a multi-vitamin, a nitric oxide (NO) Pre-workout booster, 100% Whey Protein supp shake, and a Creatine Monohydrate supp shake. The creatine drastically increases strength gains while the protein feeds the muscles to make them bulk. You'll gain some fat but it's amazing watching it melt away with the toning regiment after you build so much mass. I do a cycle of six months on my stack, six of only half scoop of protein and my multi and omega supp. The creatine does make your arms HUGE but it's mostly water gains that disappear after two weeks of not using it, but after your six month cycle you'll still have a good extra three or four inches around the biceps that wasn't there before after the water retention gives. Also, look for a muscle booster PM supp, something that will help your muscles repair while you're sleeping considering that is when most of the gains appear. You will NEED a decent sleep schedule too if you want to maximize your gains, and a high carb/protein diet is good as well, though save the carb intake most for Pre/post workout when your muscles will need it the most.

I take my creatine Pre/post workout with my NO booster for the Pre, and I take my protein with my omega and multi in the morning and right before I go to bed. After a few years you can Laois into Pro-hormones but save those until your late twenties when your bodies anabolic rate drops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    >my whole body hurts
    >did 20 pushups

loael

Thanks
    @Lehsyrus i wanna be most ripped guy HALP HALP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i could beraly do 1. ima fatty !!

Thanks
    Lol when i was in weight training we did 50 everyday after laps and you complain about 20....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Nachos (fuckin iPod wouldn't let me quote this time) True, that's why I like my Pre-booster, it drastically reduces lactic build up. If that's the case though he can always have someone use a rolling pin on his arms and legs, it spreads the lactic acid in the muscles so it can dissolve quicker and get him back into the regiment. My regiment consists of a 130 curl (20 sets of 5 reps with five min breaks), same with bench, and m100s (thanks @Dave84311) to keep the excess fat to a minimum. I don't get as much muscle but I get to keep definition. Never maxed out on this reg either, but the one in going to put Cos on is going to kick his ass
    20 sets of 5? Jesus. 5 mins break between them is too much. Do 5 sets of 15 instead or something so you can justify that kinda break.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So what I just gained from this is that I showed Dave m100's and in turn he showed everyone else and now he's getting all the credit for it.

Eat my ass Dave.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    it sucks to be fat yes it does

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Lehsyrus

You seem to know some good training programs. Min helpin me? Im not a lower body workout type guy, i work out my abs and arms. But my arma just wont show that rippness. I have to flex to see em. Any tips man?

Thanks (feels like a menshealth
    Thread)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I can ride my Bicycle with no handlebars with no handle bars no handle bars.

But I can't do pushups.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast