Thread: Salvia

Thanks

Salvia

So happy my Salvia 5x, 10x, and 20x and my 1/2oz tincture came in. Smoking a bowl of 5x and some spice before bed, gonna trip BALLS.

Thanks
    That trip was nuts. Started off with the 20X for the fuck of it, took two droppers of tincture under the tongue for thirty minutes, then took one rip from the bong. I broke a rule with Salvia however, I stood up. I became stuck in a repeating trip trying to get out of my room. Every time I blinked I was putting the bong down, standing up, and running to my door, however as soon as I opened the door I was forced to blink. All the while it felt as though my frontal lobe was being removed from the rest of my brain, trying to force itself out of the temples of my cranium. I was finally able to turn all of the lights off, set my air conditioner so my room was freezing, and was sweating my ass off while continuously attempting to get comfortable on my bed which was impossible. Whilst closing my eyes I could still see my room but it looked like a visualizer. I also had a dream later that I was in the same trip yet everything was made of legos. It was nuts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I got creative the other day.

I had some popcorn (corn), medical dro, christmas kush, sour diesel, and some hydroco in a bong. I never been so high before off a hit. I didn't know what high to be in so I passed out. Literally

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    I got creative the other day.

I had some popcorn (corn), medical dro, christmas kush, sour diesel, and some hydroco in a bong. I never been so high before off a hit. I didn't know what high to be in so I passed out. Literally
    you must of been fucked up, I've done the same thing excluding hydro, but replace t with THC tincture. Try playing so e Lemon Grass (The 5th Dimension album specifically) a it will put you in the right high

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Best high ever and yeah I was fucked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

you must of been fucked up, I've done the same thing excluding hydro, but replace t with THC tincture. Try playing so e Lemon Grass (The 5th Dimension album specifically) a it will put you in the right high