Thanks
    Well I'm guessing 2 reasons.
    1. It says he "was" a CA modder.
    2. He plays AVA LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
    I was CA modder and hacker I'm older than you here so stfu noobie if u want to leave then go stop trying to be a heroe and why do u use that letter u want to people to think that u are mod? idiot just leave no one cares I've made more things to this community than u, u just post saying wow good job, so fk u

AHAHAHA. CA? The worst fkin game in the history of F2P? You think you're important cause u can hack that easy shit? GTFO as I said you noob no life. If you're a mod of CA section then go back there and release your easy shit. No one has seen anything from you here in AVA so obviously you're an idiot. And why do I use that text? I've used it ever since I started up on this forum and every other forum so get your facts straight. Not ever mod uses it either

and I just post good job? tf? bro you really are stupid.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

DajZk (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post

AHAHAHA. CA? The worst fkin game in the history of F2P? You think you're important cause u can hack that easy shit? GTFO as I said you noob no life. If you're a mod of CA section then go back there and release your easy shit. No one has seen anything from you here in AVA so obviously you're an idiot. And why do I use that text? I've used it ever since I started up on this forum and every other forum so get your facts straight. Not ever mod uses it either

and I just post good job? tf? bro you really are stupid.

U mean u never seen I made bypasses and helped some people with cheatengine things I discovered erl delete bypass like a year ago cuz macro was detected, I was one of the first discovering xp adding and etc... But u in the other side only know things that @RedSpot teached u cuz u like to kiss is ass and he can confirm it so get skills u fking noob And if u leave no one cares so stop creating stupid threads just to fill in space!

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    just wondering... if youre a CA modder what the fuck are you doing in the ava mpgh forum?
    Like I said I was, and I don't play the same game for years... l2read

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    U mean u never seen I made bypasses and helped some people with cheatengine things I discovered erl delete bypass like a year ago cuz macro was detected, I was one of the first discovering xp adding and etc... But u in the other side only know things that @RedSpot teached u cuz u like to kiss is ass and he can confirm it so get skills u fking noob And if u leave no one cares so stop creating stupid threads just to fill in space!
    LOL. RedSpot has NEVER taught me how to do ANYTHING. And he CAN confirm that, ask him. He didn't tell anyone how to do anything except for what he posted publicly, gosh you're stupid. Oh and, you're right. No one at all cares about me leaving, u so smart.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmaz View Post
    Good Luck Meng

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

He is 110% trusted i can vouch for that.

Quote Originally Posted by proToon View Post
    I will be sending you a private message, I request that you read it prior to leaving.
    Thank you for your service to the MPGH community.
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    Come back soon
    Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
    See you later bro, I hope you come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    I shall miss you
    Quote Originally Posted by ProHackas View Post
    NOOOOOO!!! Right when I get some free time and become active again you LEAVE???

Oh well, at least it is for a good cause... :P

Good Luck with your money making! We will definitely miss you!!!

Come back soon!!!

But yeah, no one cares. Anyway, you stupid ignorant fucking noob. People like you are infecting this section and need to go play CA or something. GTFO of this section if you want to actually do something right and contribute here.

@Pie @REVIVE Please close this thread. Didn't expect to have to go flame war mode on my leaving thread haha. Going to be the bigger person and end it here.

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Pfff Proof or GTFO 400$/week online?

Thanks
    redspot told u there are threads of u saying that, ok so I will create a topic saying "I'm leaving" people will say the same to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    LOL. RedSpot has NEVER taught me how to do ANYTHING. And he CAN confirm that, ask him. He didn't tell anyone how to do anything except for what he posted publicly, gosh you're stupid. Oh and, you're right. No one at all cares about me leaving, u so smart.

redspot told u there are threads of u saying that, ok so I will create a topic saying "I'm leaving" people will say the same to me...dddddddddddddddadssssssssssssssssssssssssssdd dddddddddddddddddddd 10 c bug..dasssssssssssvwvwaravbafdsdasdsasd

But yeah, no one cares. Anyway, you stupid ignorant fucking noob. People like you are infecting this section and need to go play CA or something. GTFO of this section if you want to actually do something right and contribute here.

@Pie @REVIVE Please close this thread. Didn't expect to have to go flame war mode on my leaving thread haha. Going to be the bigger person and end it here.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

btw not infecting I've done more to this community then u, u are just a random poster!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Pfff Proof or GTFO 400$/week online?
    lol I'll show you when I reach $1000 at the end of this week

9. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

DajZk (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    good luck with the money making
    holly fucking shit 400$/week...

redspot told u there are threads of u saying that, ok so I will create a topic saying "I'm leaving" people will say the same to me...

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

btw not infecting I've done more to this community then u, u are just a random poster!
    i would love to see what you have done....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TheF1nalStr4w For This Useful Post:

youngbuck1970 (07-09-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12