Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News Team - Recruitment

The MPGH News Team is back once again - better than before and recruiting once again. If you're interested in joining the MPGH News Team - apply here! Make sure you read the WHOLE thread so you don't have the chance of being disqualified for not following all instructions.

MPGH News Team - Applicaton
    Code:
    Time Zone: (We need this to compare our times with yours, etc).
    Your name: (YOUR name. We can see your forum name.)
    What freelancer section are you applying for?:
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest. This is essential to be in the MPGH News Team, though don't lie).
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    Positions Available
    There are currently no MAIN writer positions open. You'll understand what I mean after reading the paragraph below about Freelancers. There may be a section open soon, so be on the lookout.

>>Freelancer
    Freelancer writers are basically the backup writers. Don't think this is a useless position because you won't be able to write anything unless the writer of the section you applied for is unable to turn in his/her section for whatever reason. You are depended on a week to week basis. Something could come up ON the day of release - that's when we'll need you to get on it. You are a very important position as you step right in if there is no one else.

ALL freelancer positions are available. You can apply to be a Freelancer for any / every section. Sections will be listed below. Only sections that will not need a freelancer are Interviewers and MPGH Headlines. Good luck to everyone!

>User News
    >Contest News
    >Global News
    >Gaming News
    >Technology News

Make sure you ONLY apply for the sections listed above. If you are applying, you are applying for a backup of that section. If a section is not available, it will be listed BELOW.

>

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (07-07-2012),Black Eyed Peas (07-09-2012),Canadian (07-07-2012),DaRk (07-07-2012),Inquisition (07-08-2012),The XXX Devil (07-07-2012),weirddude1231 (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Time Zone: (GMT+1).
    Your name: (Michael)
    What freelancer section are you applying for?:Technology News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (6/10 I can Improve ).
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Just a little
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes I can, I won't fail.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:Well I've been here since 2010 I know alot of people on this website never got any position as I like this news it has some good things/stuff, I would Enjoy be part of it.

PS> This is for my Main @Dolan

Good luck to all of you.
    Last edited by 4chan; 07-07-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Cronus- I have already applied a couple day's ago, Do i need to apply again?

Application

Time Zone: UTC+12
    Your name: Jason`
    What section / position are you applying for?: User news
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7.5 - 8
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No not on the internet. Last year(when I went to school) I was in the school's newspaper. My job was to find out student achievement's
    e.g.

• Scholarship awards
    • Sport's awards
    • Extracurricular activity

and more...

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Yes I can. I have just started getting active again. I always have free-time while on the internet and without the internet. I will be able to type out user-news before every Thursday.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I think it would be very good to have another person with good English grammar as I do. I'm active and I really like MPGH. I really enjoy being on a news team as I was last year. I promise I will meet every dead-line, and if I cannot I will message you right away with a reason. I hope you will consider me and thank-you for taking your time and sending me a application
    Last edited by Jason`; 07-07-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Are there any positions open regarding the design of the news?

“In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.”
    ― William Penn

Thanks
    @Jason`
    Yes. Please apply here.
    @c4vendetta
    Well, whip me up a header saying, "MPGH News". We've had complaints saying we need possibly smaller headers, but let me see what you got. We don't really have a position for that as our friend Ravallo whipped us up all of our section headers for the News.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Time Zone: (PST)
    Your name: Sean
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: Global News.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9.5
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes, I was able to gain experience from thorough lessons from being in my high school's yearbook staff. In fact, the section that I was assigned to write was based on news and updates from around the world. Throughout the 2011/12 school year, I kept close attention to the revolutions and frequent disputes going on in the Arab Spring.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, 100% Guaranteed.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I would like to become a part of the MPGH News Team, for various reasons. First, the fact that I would be able to provide the wonderful community of MPGH vital information from around the world would satisfy me, both as a fellow MPGH user and as a person. We've all heard of the stereotype of Americans not keeping up with global news and instead, being self-centered and only caring about news pertaining to the U.S. However, I feel that as an American, I would like to break this stereotype by any means possible. Being in the MPGH News Team will allow me to take the first step towards this direction. Second, I will be a great back up for @ryakhawk, because I keep very close attention to the news (CNN not FOX), and my experiences in AP and Honors English classes have provided me with sterling choices of vocabulary and excellent grammar. I will use all the knowledge that I have absorbed from my previous classes to ensure the production of an enjoyable, error-free Global News section. Finally, I can assure you that there will not be a single case of missed work from my end. I am very hard working, and I am a perfectionist. With my addition to the MPGH News Team, you will not have to expect anything but the best from the Global News section.
    Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    This is for my main account @Burgessjr

Time Zone: Eastern time -5
    Your name: Khayaam( Like royce better)
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: User news (ofc)
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Nuff said
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Nuff said
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Nuff said

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alphab0y For This Useful Post:

.REZClone (07-07-2012),Ban evasion (07-14-2012),Royce (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Zone: (We need this to compare our times with yours, etc).Atlantic, I'm usually 1-2 hours ahead of most Americans.
    Your name: (YOUR name. We can see your forum name.) Jamal
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: Global News
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest. This is essential to be in the MPGH News Team, though don't lie). 10, of course I make mistakes but my grammar is usually above most and I can spell extremely well, but I do make mistakes but my news will be reviewed before I submit it.
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No, but I do write alot.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Almost every week, I'll probably have my work done on Sunday so I'll be ready by Thursday.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I've been apart of this site for 2 years now, never really wanted to attempt to become staff do to responsibilities, but this doesn't seem to harsh, and the section I'm applying for extremely suites me, I pay attention to the news, newspaper, and also I am subscribed to tons of people on YouTube who give out daily information, I would really like to start giving back to the community. My grammar I would say is pretty good.
    I'm not going to lie, the global news will probably be more about North America, but I can guarantee that I'll be giving you more news about the rest of the world occasionally, I hope you decide not to pick me just because of that, I mean we do live in probably the most secluded continent in the world, I keep up to date with huge news like the Higgs Boson discovery, It was disappointing when it wasn't mentioned in the Global News.
    Last edited by Canadian; 07-07-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    >Age:
    >Time Zone: (We need this to compare our times with yours, etc).
    Eastern Standard Time (NY,USA)
    >Your name: (YOUR name. We can see your forum name.)
    William
    >What freelancer section are you applying for?:
    User News
    >Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): (Be honest. This is essential to be in the MPGH News Team, though don't lie).
    >Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
    Yes, school news paper
    >Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
    Yes
    >Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    I think I should be apart of the MPGH News Team because I have experience on MPGH as a user for a total of 4 years(3 on old account, 1yr on this one) and I would like to get involved in the site. Also I am a great writer and I love keeping people up to date on everything. As I stated before I was in my school's new paper and my churches thing. My grammar, spelling, and English skills are great, the best in my English Class of 30 people. I can check over anything and find any mistake made. If I do not get User News I'll be a "Spell Checker" for the news section.
    Last edited by weirddude1231; 07-07-2012 at 10:40 PM.

[IMG]https://i1104.photobucke*****m/albums/h339/iNoobyii/w7mwea.png[/IMG]

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    Current Rank: Member 1. Next Rank: Member 2

Choob: 25 ✔
    Newbie: 50 ✔
    Member: 100 ✔
    H4X0R Member: 150 ✖
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 ✖
    Expert Member: 500 ✖
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 ✖
    MPGH Expert: 1000 ✖
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 ✖
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 ✖
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 ✖
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 ✖
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 ✖
    MPGH Addict: 3500 ✖
    MPGHiean: 4000 ✖
    MPGH Knight: 4500 ✖
    MPGH Lord: 5000 ✖
    MPGH Champion: 5500 ✖
    MPGH King: 6000 ✖
    MPGH Legend: 6500 ✖
    MPGH God: 7000 ✖
    MPGH God II: 7500 ✖
    MPGH God III: 8000 ✖
    MPGH God IV: 8500 ✖
    MPGH God V: 9000 ✖
    Arun's Slave: 9500 ✖
    Dave's Slave: 10000 ✖

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Time Zone: (We need this to compare our times with yours, etc).

Your name: (YOUR name. We can see your forum name.)

What freelancer section are you applying for?:

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 8. -2 for vocabulary

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes. I'm a Blog Staff member for TribalWars.net
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes, unless otherwise on a planned vacation .. such as, this week.

Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: For some reason I've always wanted to be a writer. I don't know why, but I have that desire to be one. I want to be apart of a group to give my own personal words of wisdom to MPGH. I can relate to almost everyone and I can make things enjoyable for everyone to read. I cannot say I can be be apart of any current member writers or applying applicants, but you'll have a loyal and dependable writer. I speak only the utmost honest words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Time Zone: EST ( -5 )
    Your name: Devin
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: User news, or if that is not open, Gaming news.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): I would say about 9/10.
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Yes, in school I write sections for my school newspaper.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Of course I can, I am not a slacker.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Well, I have good grammar skills and am pretty much on the internet fifteen hours out of the day. I used to lurk MPGH a lot but now I like to post and be active. I need something to do because of the crazy amount of time on my hands and the news team seems like the perfect option.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Time Zone: UTC+02:00
    Your name: Omar
    What section / position are you applying for?: User news
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7-8
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?
    Yes i think....i like reading and writing...and To pack in speech and iam in my school newspaper.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed??
    Sure aim 24 hours on internet.....at home and at my shop....::::::::::;
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team:
    Iam honest and respectable and can speak English very well, Consider MPGH my 2nd home so i wont do any thing that harm my home, Consider All MPGH members my brothers and sisters So i wont do any thing bad with my family at my home.

Thanks
    [FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]this this this

Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    This is for my main account @Burgessjr

Time Zone: Eastern time -5
    Your name: Khayaam( Like royce better)
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: User news (ofc)
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 7
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: Nuff said
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Nuff said
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: Nuff said

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

Ban evasion (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Time Zone: I dont remember.
    Your name: Aleksi.
    What freelancer section are you applying for?: User news.
    Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 15
    Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: No.
    Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: I dont know.
    Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: I'm such a boss.

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Time Zone: Eastern Time -5.

Your name: Kayla.

What freelancer section are you applying for?: Contest News.

Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10): 9.75. Born and raised on grammar.

Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?: In my school, I sometime write articles.

Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?: Yes I can, I've become very active on MPGH.
    Well, I feel like being a writer of Contest news so I get more of a feel for MPGH, I want to see what all the sections compete for. I think I should be part of the team because I have great grammar/spelling/English skills and I can be pretty damn active and also I can cover a lot in a week because I have tons of time to do other things. Thanks for consideration
    Last edited by Katy; 07-08-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

.REZClone (07-08-2012),Royce (07-08-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast